All Comments on 'The Preacher's Son Ch.11'

by Oghma_the_Druid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been following with this story since the beginning, and I really enjoy it. I feel terrible for Marcus, I hope that he can find a way to be happy with or without Darla after the hell he's been through. Hopefully Darla's parents see some karma either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad you're back and a great continuation!

demonmangademonmangaalmost 3 years ago

Welcome Back.

It's has being a long while that I believed you had stopped writing.

Please do finish up this storyline and let your fellow readers rest due to the suspense.

Oghma_the_DruidOghma_the_Druidalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@demonmanga

Thanks for your support! Sadly, the next chapter will be quite a while. I'm trying to find more stable employment and a new place to live. But thank you so much for your support, I promise it has not been dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is maybe the second story I've read on this site where I was more engaged by the overall plot than anything else. I hope to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! I just finished reading both this and the other Breeder multipart series! You have created a world to be proud of, complete with politics, believable characters, and real repercussions. Well done! A number of my personal kinks are satisfied by these stories but, I had an idea for another; a raven haired breeder, Elizabeth, is a bit of a misfit within the a community…she was born barren. Unable to fulfil her primary purpose, she sought the companionship of a man outside the Community, someone who wouldn’t remind her of her disability. She and David fall in love, but, despite the sex being good, she can’t help but feel like something is missing. They experiment with toys and David even wears a massive strap on, doing his best to scratch that itch. She joins a support group and meets another breeder, a stud, who has been shunned, too…also barren. They comfort each other and become friends, texting each other all the time. Soon, it develops into sexting and they both get off to each other, both looking to fulfill that need to be with their own kind, drawn to each other. Elizabeth can’t help herself and they start fucking whilst David is at work. They become increasingly bold over time, calling him during and he’s at the office, or drinking a bottle of her studs cum with dinner. Will David ever find out? And if he does, will he confront her? How deep does his love go?

The universe you made is so detailed that such a side story came so easily; I can imagine something like this happening with increased frequency across the globe. A breeder may love a normal human…but can they ever truly resist a call to their own?

Oghma_the_DruidOghma_the_Druidabout 2 years agoAuthor

That's a pretty nice idea actually!

8Greyjoy8Greyjoy2 months ago

I hope to see this story finished! I’m invested in Marcus and Himawari and hope everything turns out well for them, smut aside lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOghma_the_Druid@Oghma_the_Druid
Just a smut writer looking to make his way in the world. I would cite my biggest inspirations as Veronica "SizeQueenSupreme" Divine and AdmiralSquish; hypersized endowments and breeding fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES