All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Ch. 05'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where has Cathy Been

Glad she's back!!! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stories!

I don't mind that the stories are repetitive - I generally check your entries precisely because I'm looking for more of the same - so please keep writing - you're among my top 3 authors on literotica. However, as you mentioned, some stories are better than others and this probably wasn't your best episode, although Cathy Modeno is, along with Billie, your best character(the bigger the boobs the better, as far as I'm concerned) - I missed your lovely detailed descriptions of the way the tits are wobbled, groped and abused, and a little more detailed description of/and bra play would be welcomed - as would some titty fucking, tit slapping, and forced big boob orgasms.

TeddyrandalTeddyrandalover 13 years ago
Love the character and the idea but rushed

I am a fan of this character and the concept but you really rushed this one. In my opinion it could use a lot more description of the acts. Rushed,not as good as the first four but still accomplished getting the idea across. Thank you for the time and effort.

chunkyd1chunkyd1over 13 years agoAuthor
from the author

Thanks for the kind words - I have read enough to say that I will do some editing on this chapter and resubmit it when that is finished - prolly be about a week (it is the 16th of oct today).

Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Preacher's Wife

I think it's time for Cathy to meet 5 of the Deacons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The re-write

Whats happened to it?

chunkyd1chunkyd1over 13 years agoAuthor
from the author

OK, it has been a great while since I promised it, but the rewrite actually is almost completely done (I should learn never to predict when I will have any artistic endeavor completed). Coming very soon now, I promise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
W.r.t author's note at the start of chapter

I usually dont comment but have read all of author's stories barring some 7-8 (which I shall complete shortly) and they are very good nonconsent but turning into consent, not abusive or explicitly forced which is a refreshing take in this category. And I loved all the new scenarios and settings in the stories. Keep going, love the gentle take that author has taken as much can be allowed in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous