All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Ch. 05a'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT

GREAT and hope you have a lot more stories as great as this was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Your stories are my favorite on this site. You drop us right into the action, no playing around. The women aren't hurt, but seduced. It's a gradual but still quick seduction that they try to resist. They're older women too, sexually mature, and that makes it even more exciting. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Down to a tee

This is your best yet, real good use for gang action, I love the gentle persuasive ways you use Cathy Mondeo, fantastic body, delectible and not quiet so innocent. would love to read another series/chapter. I must admit I always return to check out your latest efforts and they are still right up there in the top 10 of all time. Great Stuff. UTC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is one of the best. Pity you haven't added to it recently. But please do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you for this and...PLEASE continue!!

You are by far the best writer!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter 6- Cathy did not realize that she was ovulating when Pat pumped his cum deep into her pussy. One of the millions of Pat's sperm soon found one of Cathy's eggs and connected with it. Cathy was now pregnant, and nine months later, she gave birth to a baby boy who looked just like Pat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous