The Preacher's Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
The Preachers Wife takes control.
4.9k words
4.13
10.4k
15

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
369 Followers

Chapter 5

Yes, I am a Baptist preachers wife. Yes, he is the pastor of a small church in Northeastern Maryland. Yes, I have cheated on him. I cheated with one of the deacons of the church and to get back at me he had all the deacons gang rape me on the altar of the church. The real problem is, I liked it too much.

Since then, I started an affair with that same deacon. I have picked up a stranger in a diner and taken him back to my hotel room and had unprotected sex and made him cum inside me.

My husband and I have not had sex since that day, but we are still together. He is too good a father and a provider.

The kids are in school except for the baby, who is at his mother's. He took a day off at my request and we were going shopping.

We got to the mall at about ten in the morning, after a pleasant breakfast.

I had told him I needed some new clothes. I only had a couple of really sexy bras and most of my panties were basic. I had told him I needed to look good for Calvin and the rest of the guys at church and anybody else I might meet. I had made it clear that I was enjoying my new found freedom and I wasn't about to give it up.

He was humoring me, I know. He wasn't about to take to this permanently. He was waiting for me to do something that would give him an out. But, the more I thought the more I realized that I held all the cards.

He was dressed in jeans and a Michigan sweatshirt and I was wearing a black knee length dress that would have been perfectly appropriate for church as the preachers wife if I had a bra on and didn't have three buttons opened to reveal a generous view of my breasts.

I made eye contact with every man I saw, hoping to catch them staring, but it wasn't really happening. So, when we were coming up to a group of people walking, I reached down and with exaggerated motion I unbuttoned one more button, letting my lapels fall open more and revealing an almost obscene view of my breasts.

They noticed, and I smiled. My husband winced, so I began to walk to make them bounce more, making him work to keep up with me. I was now getting the stares that I wanted and it was driving him crazy.

"Do you have to do that?" he asked with disdain dripping from his voice.

"You like it" I said playfully, showing oblivion to his pain as I pulled one side open revealing a full breast to him and another man walking by.

I smiled at him as our eyes met and I covered back up.

We walked in silence until we came to Victoria's Secret. This was the first of several destinations I had in mind today.

"I'll wait out here." He said.

"No, you have to come in. You have to like what I buy." I said with a smile.

So, we looked around, picking out several pairs of panties that were sexy, feminine and more than anything, slutty. We took the collection to a clerk.

"Can my husband try these on?" I asked as a shocked look spread across his face.

"She's kidding. Not funny, dear." He said

"No, you need to try them on. We have to get you some new clothes."

She smiled and said "Right this way, sir." And led him toward the fitting rooms. I pushed him from behind.

"Try on every pair" I said as he entered the dressing room. I looked to her and said "He's new to this. Actually, I am too."

"I see this more than you think" she said. "Do you want some pointers?"

"Sure." I smiled mischievously.

She pulled back the curtain, just a little, and motioned me in. and she followed me in, pulling the curtain behind us. My husband tried to cover up quickly because he had his pants off but had not actually begun to try them on yet.

"Here she said picking up a pair of blue floral boy shorts. "Try these first" as she handed them to him. He pulled his hand back as if he had touched something hot.

"Come on homey, you have to get used to this. This is all you are going to wear" I scolded him.

Before I could go further, he started to interrupt and dropped the panties and was reaching for his pants. But I smacked his hand, making him drop the pants and before I could say anything else, she said "Now, pick them up and put them on. How will you know if they fit, sweetie?"

"Do it!" I added gruffly.

He did as told and the size was perfect. I handed her his briefs and said "Toss these, if you don't mind. He won't be needing them anymore."

She smiled as she took them. Between the two of us, we made him try on every pair with both of us taking time to adjust and smooth each piece of fabric, commenting on how pretty they looked. We noted some didn't hold his penis well and one of us would push it inside.

"Honey, does his cock work? He hasn't had an erection yet?" she smiled at me.

"It did the last time I checked, but that was a couple of weeks ago. I haven't touched it or really seen it since." I said looking in her eyes.

"Well, a girl needs to keep track of these things." She said playfully as she turned me toward him. She began to unbutton the next buttons on my dress, letting my breasts become completely exposed. She rubbed her fingertips along the curve of them and began to kiss my neck lightly.

"Touch yourself" she said to him. "Make yourself hard" she said as she began to kiss my neck up and down the arch while gently brushing the edges of my breast. I had never been touched by a woman. Our church taught that homosexuality was a sin. But at the moment, I didn't care. She was exquisite.

"Do it, honey" I said sweetly. "Get it hard for me."

I leaned my head back into hers and she began to touch my earlobe with her tongue as her fingertips traced the outline of my breast.

"Come on, sweetie" she said, "Can't you get that hard with two attractive ladies right here in front of you? You would love us both to touch you, wouldn't you?"

"He's a Baptist preacher. He has never touched a woman besides me. He thinks it's sin. He thinks everything is sin." I said, jeeringly.

"OH, honey. We should show him sin." She said as she lifted my skirt to find no panties and immediately began to touch me. Looking at my husbands still flaccid penis, she said "Sweetie, it still isn't hard. Are you sure it works. I think he might be gay. What would that do to him if he were gay?" she asked me.

"Honey, have you been gay this whole time? Is that why you wanted to watch me with everyone?" I began to tease him in mocking whispers.

"You have beautiful breasts" she said as she began to kiss them.

"I have never had a woman kiss them>"I whispered breathlessly.

She lowered herself until her lips were near my vagina.

"Has a woman ever kissed you here?" she asked.

"No" came out so inaudible I almost didn't know I had spoken. She immediately began to touch me with her tongue. The shock to my system was intense and immediate. I shuddered as she explored me.

"Look" she said as she reached and grabbed his still flaccid penis, "He still isn't hard. You're going to have to get him a man because he definitely doesn't like girls."

My husband backed away pushing her hand away from his penis.

"I'll leave you two to make your decisions on the panties. Personally, I like the boy shorts." And looking to my husband, she offered "That's a cute little cock you have sweetie. Not sure you are going to have much use for it in the future though.

Seems like she has found her place. Keep it up, gorgeous." She said to me as she left.

This was a new dynamic. I looked at my husband standing there emasculated in pretty panties and I told him to put his pants on and get dressed. She knew we had them. He obediently did as he was told and we left the dressing room.

He didn't say a word, just following slightly behind and beside me with his head lowered and his eyes darting around looking for a telltale sign that people could tell.

At the register she was waiting and she rang us up and with our receipt she offered a note with an address and a phone number on it.

"You might want to go here, sweetie. They have a lot of things for him to wear. Maybe you too." She said.

"Thanks." I was unsure what I was expecting but I knew I was as excited then as I had ever been.

We left the store and he was following me obediently and I told him to call Calvin and have him meet me at the church. He looked at the floor and without a word pulled out his phone and dialed the deacon.

He spoke for a minute and looked at me, "He wants to know when." He said.

"Tell him I'll be there in about an hour. "I said.

On the way to the church, I told my husband he was staying at the church while I met with Calvin. He would watch. He never lifted his eyes to meet mine. When I told him he would watch in his new panties, he began to object, but a little coaxing got him back in line.

He never again lifted his eyes or looked at me. He never spoke either.

As a matter of fact, he never spoke at the church when I told him to undress except for the panties and sit in the pastors chair behind the lectern and wait for Calvin. He never spoke as I disrobed and sat on the steps to the altar.

I saw Calvin's truck pull in and I became more excited.

He strode into church with a stride that was confident and excited, but that was gone when he came in the church.

He stopped in his tracks as he entered.

"What the..." he began

"Lock the door." I said.

"I don't know what's going on here but I..." he began and again I stopped him mid sentence.

Instructively I said "Lock the door and come here. He is going to watch us. He seemed to like it before, so we are giving him what he wants. He couldn't get hard earlier today when I tried to make him hard. Maybe this will work."

I began to touch my breasts, much as the clerk in the store had, trying with every fiber of my being to be sexy for this man. I traced the outline of my breasts, pausing at the tip of the nipples.

He was halfway up the center aisle.

"Stop" I said. He stopped immediately.

I made him stand there for a minute.

"Come to me" I said softly.

He walked toward me and as he got to the foot of the altar I told him to stop again.

"Get on your knees." I commanded.

Once he was on his knees, I walked down the stops of the altar until I was standing one step above him, hovering over him.

"Pray to me" I said, angrily.

"What?" He said just as angrily. "This has gone too far. This is a church for the people of God. I will not pray to you or anyone else."

"Pray I forgive you and everyone else who took me that day. Pray I don't tell your wives or the rest of the church or your families. Just to be clear, it may ruin me, but if I go I will take all of you down with me. Now PRAY" I growled with emphasis.

Nothing.

"Pray. Now." I said softly.

"Please forgive me" he said, his head hung in shame.

"That is a pathetic prayer. Is that how you pray to God when you are asking for forgiveness of your sins or health for your family. Do better, Calvin" I scolded him.

I turned to my husband "Honey, pull your penis out and play with it while he prays to me. Now, pray Calvin. Now!"

"My lady" he began "Forgive me please for the horrible act that we did to you. It was cruel and obscene and something we never should have done."

"Keep going" I directed.

"It will never happen again. I repent of my sins and beg your forgiveness. Please allow your forgiveness to wash over me and make me clean again. As clean as a sinless newborn lamb without a spot or blemish. A perfect, sinless lamb."

"That's better, but how will this sin affect you" I asked. "It cannot be forgiven with an effect of your future."

"It will forever be a stain on my character. One I am sure can never be forgotten but with your forgiveness, I can be whole again."

"Now, show me how much you want my forgiveness" I said as I took off my panties and lay in front of him.

As he entered me, I looked over to see my husband playing with his completely flaccid penis while he was watching another man drive me crazy on the altar of his church. I orgasmed so many times that day.

That was not the last of his tortures that day, however.

We got home and he carried the bags and opened the door for me, all the while never looking up or looking into my eyes. He never spoke harshly, never disagreed with me nor did he offer any resistance to anything I suggested. But, we were just getting home.

I told him to go put his new clothes in his dresser and he went obediently about his duties. Until a few moments later when I heard a yell from up in our bedroom.

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?" he bellowed from our bedroom.

Our children were shocked at the tone of their father and I yelled up for him to stop. I would be right there.

"Now, what is the problem?" I said calmly as I pushed the door shut behind me. He had a proud defiant look in his face that had been gone for a while now. This was going to be a major test as to whether this was going to be a phase or not.

"Where are my underwear?" He asked more loudly than I was comfortable with.

"Honey", I said beginning to pull his new panties out of the bag, "Remember, I told you that you wouldn't need them anymore. You'll be wearing panties from now on."

"Like hell I will" he responded in the most profane manner I had ever heard him speak. This really was going to be a test.

"Yes homey" I said sweetly, "I threw them away this morning. The trashman has already run and this is what you have. You liked them at church and without a working penis..."

"Stop" he said angrily. "This game you are playing has gone far enough. Too far. I won't put up with anymore."

I lowered my voice to a sensual whisper. "Oh but you will. You will wear the panties and whatever else I buy for you. You'll do what I want, as will I, and you will always do it obediently."

"I don't know what has gotten in to you." He started, but I finished.

"What has gotten into me is the fact that I am finally in control, and I will stay there.

Tomorrow, after work, you will make dinner for the kids wearing your panties. You wont buy anymore men's underwear. You won't stop me from meeting whoever I want and you will do whatever I want. Do you know why.? Because you value your ministry more than you value me. And the only way to keep your ministry is to keep me. And the only way to keep me is to keep me happy." I paused to let that monologue sink in. When he didn't interrupt, I knew I had him. "Do you know where I'll be while you are feeding the kids? I'm surprised she didn't tell you. Your mother and I are having a girl's afternoon out. What I say to her completely depends on you. So be obedient. Put your panties away and come down and be a father. You are good at that. I'll tell the kids you'll be down shortly."

He was defeated. His eyes dropped again and he didn't have a word to say.

The rest of the evening, he never looked in my direction. If I walked by him, his eyes dropped to the floor. If I spoke to him, he turned toward me but looked at the floor in front of me. His tone never rose. There was no emotion in him at all. He was defeated.

I kissed the kids good night and had him go tuck them in. When he came back in the room a few minutes later, I told him we had plans Saturday. He was obviously concerned what new humiliation I was going to put him through, but it was not a new one. It was one he had been through and one he would endure many more times.

He was going to sit in his throne at church and watch someone worship me. I had discovered there was nothing better than being prayed to before having sex. And being completely in control was the best feeling.

But, I had not decided who was next. I wanted them all eventually under my control but I had to proceed carefully. I was the golden girl of the church, loved by men, women and children alike. I didn't want that to change, so I had to compromise the husbands without their wives finding out.

Brian was next. When he sat down, I told him to call Brian and tell him he needed to meet with him at the church of Saturday. 2 o'clock. I told him to tell Brian there was a special project he wanted him to work ok.

He did as he was instructed with little emotion and no resistance.

Within minutes, the arrangements were made.

"Aren't you happy? Brian is going to make us happy tomorrow." I said to him, teasingly.

He didn't respond.

"Honey, you are not communicating very well lately. You know, a marriage without communication is never going to last. I plan for this marriage to work long term. We both have to work at it and you haven't been trying lately." I said as I began to undress, completely carefree.

I noticed him looking at me.

"Honey, don't you think you should look down when I am dressing. You don't want to make me uncomfortable getting ready for bed do you?" I asked.

"n-no" he said as he turned his gaze to the floor.

I finished getting ready for bed, a simple pair old pajamas. Nothing to turn him on.

We climbed in bed and I turned to face him. He immediately looked away from me. I smiled a bit.

"Honey, tell me, what a

should I do with Brian tomorrow? What would you like to see?" I asked him.

"Please stop." He begged.

"Stop? Honey, you still aren't trying. This marriage isn't going to work if you don't try and right now....you ....aren't ....trying. I am trying to make you happy too. Do you think I really care what you want me to do? I am only asking so I can make you happy. What do you like then? Is that easier?" I pushed him harder.

"Do you like to see them pray to me?" I asked. "To show their love and worship while making me feel better about who I am?"

"No" he said. "That's blasphemous and you know it. I can't believe what you have become."

"Honey, now you are just making me sad. I am going to have to come up with something to make you a better husband. You are slipping. Lay down and go to sleep.

But as he drifted off, I knew what would happen Saturday with Brian, and there was no doubt I had fallen down the rabbit hole and there was no coming back.

Saturday morning, we took the kids to my parent's house. They had felt the kids were not spending as much time with them since they had been at my in-laws more recently. So, about 10:00 am we dropped them off and headed out for the day, telling my parents we would be back sometime in the evening, but not to wait up. If we were late, we would get them from them at church in the morning. We had brought church clothes for the just in case.

I had told him earlier in the week that I wanted him to work on a sermon on sexual sin and temptation for Sunday. He always worked on his messages at church in his office and so the time he had spent at the church during the day had allowed me some time for myself.

I started doing things like trimming the hair around my vagina. I couldn't help but touch myself while I did, and the resulting orgasm was incredible. I went through my closet and threw out most of the conservative clothes I used to wear, and that made me yearn to shop. I didn't have a lot left. I had only bought a few outfits since ....that day.

I went online and ordered some more. I found there was a great selection on the internet, and even Amazon had some nice bras that should look cute on me. But, the most exciting thing were the websites that were obviously meant for girls of less than honorable repute.

Those excited me, and I ordered quite a bit from those.

But, most of all, I planned for Saturday.

Saturday morning, my husband stood in the pulpit, ready to deliver a message on sexual sin. I was walking around the church, pacing like a caged animal waiting for a mate. I was nude and yes, it was taking a chance, but nothing seemed to be rewarding if there wasn't some risk involved.

I saw Brian's truck pull in and I ran to the altar. I positioned myself in the center of the altar, on my knees facing the door.

"What's up brother man? Said Brian as he burst through the door to the vestibule? He stopped abruptly in his tracks. "What the....?"

dna27fog
dna27fog
369 Followers
12