All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Pt. 05'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Soon the wife will have trained all the church brothers to “worship” her pussy and to eat her to orgasm while her husband watches and pontificates on the sin of unbridled sex, the kind his wife is now having. Love it.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I love how the wife has completely sissified her husband so he will do whatever she orders. If she gets knocked up by one of the church brothers, no one will say a word and her husband will raise the child (or children, as may be the case) as his own. Meanwhile the wife will get the frequent dick that she now needs. Will she soon tire of the church brothers, and expand her horizons to other men? Probably, and I hope the author continues this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don’t feel like reading aby further! It borders on Blasphemy!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Just what the world needs a cruel , slutty , demanding , controlling , power tripping , insatiable , evil wife with a God complex . Somebody should put her out everyone else’s misery before she sinks farther into deprivation and infects anyone else .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous