The Preacher's Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
387 Followers

"Come on in, Brian. We are going to have some fun." I said touching my clitoris as I spoke.

He turned to leave. "I don't know what ya got here, but I don't want any part of it." He said.

"Come back, Brian, or Angie finds out about that night." I said sweetly. "You don't want her to find out that you and every other man in authority used me for your own pleasure, sodomizing me over and over while my husband, their pastor, watched, do you?"

He had stopped and now he turned toward me completely. "What do you want?" he asked, his haughtiness already gone.

"Brother, what...?" he began and again I interrupted.

"Don't speak to him unless you call him little girl first." He looked to my husband, who just stood watching.

"Brian" I said instructively, "kneel down on the altar."

He looked to my husband, who said "You might as well do it, man. She has us and she is serious."

"See, Brian he has learned in the past few weeks. Now, it's your turn. And then, slowly, each of the others." I said.

He looked from me to my husband and finally, without another word, dropped to his knees. I moved to him and stood with my vagina in his face.

"Kiss it, Brian. Make me feel God." I said forcefully.

He tentatively leaned forward and began to kiss my freshly shaven pussy. He could barely reach the exposed head of my clitoris and he flicked his tongue there. I grabbed his head with both hands and guided it around the area.

"Let me give you better access to worship me" I said as I lay down on the altar. Now, Brian, Worship me. And honey, let's hear your message for tomorrow. In your underwear." I commanded.

He obediently took off his clothes and stood there in his prettiest pink panties and opened his bible.

"Open your bibles to John 8:1-11. There we see the Word of the Lord says 'Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more"

While my husband read, Brian began tentatively to lick my clitoris and then my labia. Hearing my husbands words, I began to be turned on and could feel myself getting wet down there and as I did, I could sense Brian worshipping me more intently, with more passion and fervor.

His tongue was dancing along my contours and his lips met on my clitoris and gently sucked until he finally involved his hands and began to explore my upper thighs.

My husband stared straight down at us and I looked into his eyes, seeing the sadness and anger.

"God gave us sex." He began, "but as with most things in this world, Satan took something God gave us and corrupted it. He took a blessing of God' and turned it into a sin"

I whispered into Brian's ear "But isn't the sin much better?"

"TV, Movies, Smart devices...all give us access to viewing this particular sin. Hollywood and the internet put it in our faces, not only with access, but with indulgence and they give us almost no way to avoid it. Promiscuity, homosexuality, perversion they are all fed to us constantly."

"It has become the drug of choice it provides neural transmitters that keep us in a constant state of arousal when exposed to it."

"And we were made to like it."

I began to talk over my husband. "We DO like it, don't we. I said as Brian was beginning to work more feverishly exciting me.

"My husband continued, "There used to be shame associated with sexual sin, but no longer. It is now celebrated and those who try to rail against it are shamed as prudes, haters, judgmental."

"Now it has become like a 24-hour drive through of perversion. With catastrophic results. Sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancy and the further breakdown of morals. It's a sexual free for all."

"Isn't a free for all great, Brian?" I asked, but didn't wait for a response.

My husband continued his sermon as Brian and practiced most of the things he was preaching against at his feet. Many times, I looked up to see the passion in his face as he railed against what I was doing at his feet.

My husband visible quaked when I had Brain mount me and begin to pound me with his penis. Every look of pain and disgust on my husbands face excited me more. I am sure the mental anguish I was seeing in him was more electric than the feelings coursing though my body.

When I felt Brian about to spasm, I pulled him close and made him stay in me. He came like a fountain and collapsed.

"You are using protection? He asked, nonchalantly.

"Brian, I have never used protection in my life!" I said as I giggled.

dna27fog
dna27fog
387 Followers
12