The Predator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She huffed and grabbed my dick and squeezed it a little too rough at first but then she relaxed her hold and began to jerk me off. It wasn't long before I was fully erect. She rolled her eyes and climbed on top of me and positioned herself before she plunged on my cock.

A moan escaped from deep within my throat, "Ummm your pussy feels so good wrapping around my cock." I inform her staring straight into her eyes. I love how a blush spreads across her skin, whether from anger or embarrassment I do not know, but it excites me none the less.

She placed her hands on her thighs and began to ride me slowly. She is such a tease, but I will let her continue at the speed for a moment. I watch as her hips slowly move back and forth. Her stomach muscles tighten and relax as they move. She is slightly arching her back causing her breast to stand out most deliciously. I loved how her tits felt in my hand earlier so I capture those peaks of flesh and squeeze them with my fingers and brush her nipples with my thumb.

I felt her hips pick up speed as I started massaging her globes. They felt like C cups, firm but with just the right amount of jiggle. I was so immersed in teasing her that when I twisted her nipple, I was startled at the sound of a moan that escaped her lips. "If you lean down to me, I will suck on your breasts." I offered and was surprised when she took me up on it.

I began to suck and kiss her breast, squeezing them between my hands. Flicking my tongue across her nipple then sucking it in my mouth to graze the sensitive flesh with my teeth. The longer I did this, the faster she rode, her breath was coming in short quick bursts. Sweat was starting to carve trails down her skin.

"Harder, fuck me harder Laura," I ordered.

She released a whimper and started ramming into me hard enough to make the bed slam against the wall. She was giving me far more than I expected. I removed my hands from her breasts leaving my mouth and tongue to please her there and slapped her ass.

"Ahh, what the hell did you do that for." Laura cried out.

"As motivation, I'm close and I want you to come with me," I answered.

"NO," she whined tears filling her eyes. I could tell that she was completely and utterly humiliated by the knowledge that she was enjoying herself. It almost made me lose control, I wanted her to cum first. So I stuck one hand between our bodies and played with her clit and the other reached behind her and rubbed her anus.

"Shit, no, no, no, no." she cried out in desperation, but she was lost to the animalistic need for release. She began to ride me harder in a desperately trying to capture that orgasmic high. I felt mine approaching quickly as well. I was so caught up in the moment and the feel of her body I did something I had never done during a rape before. I kissed her.

As my mouth slammed into hers, my orgasm erupted from my body with such force that my moans filled the bedroom. My body was jerking beneath her with each spasm that traveled my body followed by hot chills. When the spasms began to fade, I realized Laura was on the verge so I kept my lips tightly pressed to her mouth as she rode me into her orgasm.

Hers was just as explosive. I removed my hand from her anus and wrapped it behind her head holding our kiss in place. Before I knew what was happening she opened her mouth and was kissing me back. I knew she hadn't yet realized what she was doing, her body was still twitching. I continued to kiss her wondering how long it would take her to notice that we were doing something so intimate.

It wasn't long, her spasms died down. Her hips stopped moving. Her hands were positioned on my chest to help her maintain her balance. Once..... two..... three.......

She stopped the kiss and looked at me, her eyes growing wide. "Holy hell! What the fuck am I doing kissing you?" She screeched. "No, NO, NO, NO, No. This can't be happening." She was losing it. The more she panicked about it, the harder my dick got. I was ready to go again.

I wanted to tease her a little. I ran my hand up and down her arms and sigh, "I don't know Laura, it was a surprise to me too. A good surprise though, I admit I liked it when you choose to kiss me. Maybe you are one of those girls who secretly likes the idea of being raped."

"No woman wants to be raped you arrogant asshole." She screamed.

I smiled at her innocence. "Laura, in that you are wrong, there are several women who fantasize about it. Not the violent kind where you get hurt or beat. Like the kind that we are having now."

"You are full of shit. NO one enjoys the reality of rape except men. Besides the rape you are forcing on me right now could be considered violent," She added. I noticed that she was still straddling me with my fully erect dick still plugged inside of her. I was enjoying the feel of it so I decided against bringing it to her attention.

"I have not been violent with you, yes I may have threatened you into submission, but that is what most women want. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there who enjoy being dominated otherwise BDSM would not be so popular." I pointed out.

"Well, I do not enjoy being dominated sir," Laura said crossing her arms in defiance.

"Laura, I think you may be right about that. I think you like to be the dominator. The way you got off of riding me tells me you enjoy the power you have over men. Maybe we are not so different after all." I smiled as my hands ran across her thighs.

She leaned down close enough where I could feel her hot breath on my face. "I am nothing like you." She said in a low agitated voice.

I smiled at her, "Has anyone ever told you that you have a very smart mouth?"

Looking puzzled she answered, "Yes a few people have said that."

I slowly moved my hands up her thighs, over her hips, and they came to rest on her rib cage where I ran my thumbs back and forth over her smooth tanned skin. "Yea sorry Laura, but I need to do something about that mouth of yours." Then without warning, I pushed her backward forcing her to lie on her back. I straddled her chest as she tried to squirm away but I had her arms and hands tightly pinned beneath my body.

After a few minutes of unsuccessfully trying to escape, she gave up fighting and just laid there. "What do you want from me now?" She frustrated.

My thumb caressed her cheek as I slowly drug it across her face down to her chin. I ran my thumb across her bottom lip, "You do have a beautiful mouth. Now open it up." I said my voice sounding as husky as I have ever heard it.

Laura groaned but did as I asked. I slide my cock into her mouth as far as it would go, "suck it," I ordered her. She rolled her eyes before she started sucking me. I closed my eyes and began to relax.

Her mouth was warm and the suction gave a gentle pulling sensation that felt so good, that I had to bite my bottom lip just so I wouldn't moan out loud in ecstasy. Watching her lips firmly wrapped around my cock was a beautiful sight to behold. She rubbed her tongue up and down my shaft applying different pressures. Laura would apply a stronger pressure with her tongue and suck harder from the back of her throat building up the tension in my balls. Then she would back off on the pressure and suction causing the tension to deflate like a balloon.

She was going back and forth teasing my senses. If she kept this up, I wouldn't last much longer. The thought of cumming in her mouth and the idea of shooting my juices down her throat made my cock twitch. I grabbed a handful of hair and began fucking her face. I heard her trying to vocalize her protests to my sudden movement, but the vibrations from her voice only added to the pleasure I was taking from her mouth. My breathing became ragged as I plunged my meat into her mouth. My skin was hot and began to tingle as Sweat trickled down my skin.

Without warning my orgasm hit me like a sledgehammer. My body went rigid and I couldn't feel anything but her mouth and the pulsing of my orgasm as I sprayed everything I had deep into her throat. I rode her face until the very last squirt was released from my body. Then I pulled out of her mouth and crashed down on the bed exhausted.

I laid there trying to catch my breath. That was the hardest I had ever cum during a blowjob. I looked at Laura and chuckled, "Damn Laura, that was amazing, thanks for letting me borrow your mouth."

"I didn't let you borrow anything, you took it!" she shot back.

"Yes, that is true my dear. None the less it was the best blow job I have ever gotten. You should be proud of your skills." I teased her

"I should be proud of my skills? You fucking asshole, I almost passed out because I couldn't breathe, and my throat is raw," She hollered back at me.

"I can imagine that your mouth is probably sore, but at least I enjoyed some peace and quiet while my cock was shoved down your throat," I said laughing at the look on her face. She was livid with me. She was clenching her jaw and biting her bottom lip trying to keep her cool. The next thing I knew she was jumping off the bed and dashing threw the bedroom door. Oh, I do love it when they run.

I jumped up and chased after her, down the hallway, through the kitchen, and caught her as she started opening the front door. I reached my hand out and slammed it shut before she was able to open it more than three or four inches.

I pressed my body up against hers trapping her against the door. "Oh no you don't, I'm not finished fucking you yet bitch." I said as I forced her hands up above her head and held them down against the door. "I thought I would take a few extra minutes to get hard again after you gave me such a powerful orgasm with your mouth. Then you ran. No, I am so fucking hard I'm going to force you hard and fast from behind, right here against the door, and just inches from your freedom." I warned her before I shoved my cock into her.

"Ummm yea you feel so damn good. So fucking wet, why haven't you dried out yet girl? I bet it's because you like being force fucked don't you?" I taunted her as I slammed into her over and over again.

"No, No I hate this. You are scum. You deserve to die for doing this to me," she cried as her body was being slammed into the door by my violent thrusts.

"Don't lie to me little girl, admit it. Your body enjoys what I'm doing to you. If you didn't your body wouldn't be responding to me as well as it has been." I couldn't stop harassing her. She was so embarrassed that her body was betraying her and I was just eating it up.

"No, that's not true," she hollered back. She was crying now.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and one hand around her throat pulling her from the door. I drug her back through the kitchen and down the hallway to the bedroom, before tossing her back on the bed on her stomach and handcuffing her to the bed. I crawled onto the bed behind her and positioned myself between her legs and impaled her cunt in one swift movement.

"You know it is not polite to lie to your guests. Why do you keep telling me that you are not enjoying yourself?" I asked her.

"Because I'm not," she answered back between her sobs.

*Smack* She let out a scream that was a mixture of pain and anger. "Admit it that you like it when I fuck you. I will keep spanking you until you tell the truth young lady." I warned her as I continued to thrust into her.

"Fuck you!" She responded.

Another smacking sound echoed through the room followed by another scream. "Laura?" I offered her another chance.

"No." She hollered.

*smack*

"What about now?" I asked.

"No." She stilled replied.

*Smack*

Her ass was red and I knew it was stinging her. "Why are you so stubborn Laura? Just admit that you like it and I will stop spanking you. I will also cum this last time and I will leave. You will never have to see me again." I informed her.

Her whimpers grew silent. The only sound in the room was the smacking sound that came from my pelvis slamming into her ass.

"Fine, I like it," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I asked.

"I like it." She said a little louder.

"Laura you are going to have to do better than that. Say it loud enough for someone in the next room to hear." I instructed her.

"I LIKE IT," she yelled.

"You like what my dear?" I teased.

"I like it when you fuck me." She said with tears in her eyes.

I smiled and massaged her ass which had become a rosy pink color. "That is a good girl. Now look in the mirror and watch as I fuck you like the bitch you are." I told her as I wrapped her hair around my hand and jerked back forcing her face to look straight across the room into the mirror.

My eyes met hers in that mirror and I watched as she blushed in shame. Her tits were bouncing wildly as I bounced her about. "See how your gorgeous tits are flopping all over the place? Do you know how much your body turns me on? I can look in the mirror and watch them dance for me then I can look down and watch your ass cheeks jiggle. I could stay like this forever." I informed her as I ran my free hand all over her body.

"You promised that you would leave after you came this last time." She reminded me.

"Oh and I will darling, but you have given me so many amazing orgasms that this last one might take a while." I smiled back.

I watched as her face paled, hope disappeared from her eyes, and a tear slid down her cheek. She realized she was now in it for the long run.

"There is something we can do that might make me cum a little faster," I suggested.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Fucking your ass," I stated.

I didn't know that she could get any paler.

"Anything but that please." She begged.

"Since you have been such a good sport about this whole situation, ill hold off on taking your ass, for now anyway, although it is 730 and Sam gets off at 8. I did release the air in his tires so that will give us a little more time together, but it won't hold him back for long." I reassured her.

"How did you know Sam was coming?" She asked.

"Well I was planning on taking you in the ally behind the café today, but Sam came out with you and you laid out everything I needed to know to plan our adventure this evening," I informed her.

"You were going to fuck me in an ally filled with trash?" She hollered sounding insulted.

"I admit not my best moment. I was running out of time and for the last two weeks, you never presented an opportunity until now. I will admit I that I have enjoyed our hours of fucking here than the 20 minutes I would have had in the alley." I admitted openly.

She rolled her eyes at me and stated, "Just fuck my ass and let's get this over with so I can shower before Sam gets here. You have screwed me up so much already; I will not let you ruin my weekend."

I pulled out of her and retrieved the lube from the drawer. I slathered a good amount on my fingers and then shared some with her ass. I stuck my cock back into her pussy and slowly started to ride her as I gently worked my finger into her ass. As I massaged the muscles surrounding her anus she kept tensing. "If you don't relax, I will never get my finger in. Then it will hurt so much more when I shove my cock inside." I warned her.

She began to breathe in deeply and her muscles began to relax. I was able to get one finger, then two, then finally three. I held them in place so she could get adjusted to the size. After a few minutes, I began to feel her relax again. I then started to fuck her ass with my fingers. It wasn't long before she started pushing back into me. That's when I realized she was ready.

I pulled out of her, slathered up her ass and my cock, and then slowly started to penetrate her. I could hear her start to whimper and whine. "Shhhh, it's almost in. Just relax and breathe." I insisted. I kept sliding a little in and a little out slowly back and forth until I was fully encased inside her.

"Ok, I'm all the way in. I will give you a few moments to get accustomed before I start riding your ass." I told her.

She was squeezing her eyes shut, her shoulders were tense, and her breathing was slow and deep, but other than that she was handling her first time well.

I on the other hand was fighting for control. She was tight and hot and I wanted nothing more than to grab her hips and bang into her as fast and as hard as I could. Finally, I felt her ass slightly loosen and her shoulders began to relax.

I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled myself out and then slowly pushed my way back in. I did this several minutes before I began to pick up speed. It wasn't long before I was grunting with lust. Her ass was so tight and warm. I was starting to feel that tingle in my balls so I bent over her back and started rubbing her clit. She released a moan that surprised both of us.

"I take it you might like getting your ass fucked?" I asked her.

"It's not so bad, especially when you play with my clit like that," she answered honestly.

I grabbed her hair, pulled her back, and kissed her as I began to fuck her ass faster. I released her hair and moved that hand down to her nipple and began to pinch and flick it. The more I teased her breasts the more she moaned into my mouth. Before I knew it she reached her hand behind my head and pulled me forward deepening our kiss. For some reason, that small action sent me to the edge and I whispered, "Cum with me baby," banging into her a few more times before I felt my orgasm rip through my body and sending stream and stream of cum deep into her ass.

Her orgasm followed just seconds after. We rode each other through the heights of passion and then back down again before we both crashed to the bed breathless.

"Laura, I have raped a lot of women since I was 19, and you are by far my favorite. I may have to come back in the future and see you again." I said as I kissed her nose before getting out of bed and heading to the closest to retrieve my clothing.

After dressing I turned back to the bed and Laura had the most dumbfounded look on her face. "What? Why are you looking at me that way? Don't you need to get up and shower for your date?" I asked.

"You are going to come back?" She asked.

Now I was the dumbfounded one. Would I come back? I had never wanted to rape the same woman twice. But even if I did, I shouldn't admit to it. "I don't know, I guess only time will tell. Enjoy your weekend with Sam. You may keep the handcuffs." I said as I released her hands and removed her collar. One last kiss then I was out the front door and headed to my car.

I had enjoyed myself more than I thought possible. This was going down as one of my favorite times. I replayed our afternoon and evening together as I walked to my car, then drove away from Laura.

As I was pulling onto the highway out of the community, Sam was pulling in. I smiled to myself, perfect timing as always.


12