The Predators Ch. 06

Story Info
Fay's ordeal worsens as Vick's frantic search begins.
4k words
4.74
25.4k
14

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE PREDATORS CH. 06 - FAY'S TRAINING

Vick rubbed his bald scalp with frustration as he stood just down the hall from the recovery room. He checked his phone again, tried calling her again. It was getting late, well past 12am. Fay had said that she was on her way, and then Fay had promptly dropped off the face of the Earth again. What the hell?

'Sorry partner, I can't wait up for you...not with lives at stake,' he thought. Turning his phone to vibrate, Vick walked down the hallway of the hospital ward, its gleaming white floor and bright overhead lights creating an unnatural daytime feel despite the late hour. He knocked on the door softly.

"Miss Carleton?"

A soft, timid voice responded.

"Come in."

Stepping in and closing the door behind him, he turned to see a beautiful young blonde sitting up in bed, and it made his heart ache. Jessica Carleton had been through a lot. From what he'd been told, their two psychos had messed up the dosage for the anesthetic they'd used. They had intended to kill her, but instead the bastards had finally made their first mistake.

"Miss Carleton, my name is Detective Vick Scarlatto. I know this is a difficult time for you, but do you mind if I ask you some questions?"

The girl nodded. "Please, call me Jessica."

Vick pulled up a chair with an inward sigh. He hated doing this. He was no good at interviewing victims. Fay was the one with the knack for this sort of thing. She had the perfect touch, her compassion and active listening abilities ten levels above his. Vick just wanted to find these sons of bitches and nail them to the wall, and he found it hard to hide that aggression long enough to play the role of comforter to a victim. At times like this, he wished he were wired differently. But being an attack-dog detective was just his core nature.

"Listen, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I just want you to tell me as many details as you can remember, even the ones that may not seem important to you. Can you do that for me?"

The pretty girl nodded again, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I think so." She looked down into her lap, her hands fidgeting, and that's when it came blurting out, a confession he hadn't expected.

"I liked it... I got off on it." She glanced up at him, her eyes filled with tears. "Until that very last moment, when they smothered my face, I was actually enjoying what they were doing to me...the way they were dominating me...controlling me. What does that say about me?"

Vick shook his head.

"Miss...Jessica, look, victim-blaming isn't part of my job description. No two people are alike, and in my experience -- and I've seen a lot in my years -- people have all kinds of little quirks and distinctive desires. What happened the other night, what those two men DID to you -- that was NOT your fault. Not in any way. You hear me?"

Jessica stared dully at her fidgeting hands, then slowly raised her head to meet his concerned and sympathetic gaze.

"Well, that's kind of you to say."

"I mean it, Jessica. Everyone has different tastes. What these two men did to you, though, that was wrong any way you look at it, and I'm going to dedicate my every waking hour to finding them and making them suffer. Now, can you start from the beginning? Tell me everything that happened the night you were taken..."

For the next 45 minutes, the girl told him everything she could. Vick recorded the conversation and noted some of the key facts on his notepad, but already he felt that sinking pit in his stomach that spelled disappointment.

Had she ever seen the men's faces? No. How had she met them? Through an anonymous app for doms and subs called PunishMe, notoriously hard to trace. Her cell had been taken and destroyed after she'd been kidnapped, so that was a dead end too.

At the end of the interview, Vick politely thanked Jessica for her information and handed her his card in case she remembered anything else of importance. Now, walking down the hallway, scratching the back of his head, Vick swore under his breath.

Fay should have been here by now. What was keeping her?

Fuck it. He was going to drive over to her place and give her the chewing out that she so royally deserved. What was she DOING, anyway? A small prickle of worry shot up his spine, abruptly replacing his anger with something else. Fear.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

MEANWHILE...

The two black men loomed over Fay, wearing their signature black masks. She looked at 'Shorter Psycho' and 'Taller Psycho' as she'd dubbed them in her head, terrified of what they would do next.

Taller Psycho rubbed his hands together. "Let's get her chained up. I want to fuck her."

With Fay's ankles shackled to the floor and her hands chained behind her back to a concrete post, there wasn't much she could do. But depending on how careless they were, she might just get an opportunity. Fay was more physically fit than most detectives, and no pushover when it came to hand-to-hand fighting. Now she tensed up as Shorter Psycho knelt down.

"Don't get any ideas, bitch."

To Fay's disappointment, the black man undid her wrist shackles first, then re-shackled her wrists in front of her before releasing her ankles from the shackles anchored to the floor. She had to go along with her captor when he finally pulled her to her feet, raised her hands over her head, and attached them to a long length of chain which was connected to a pipe along the ceiling. He hoisted her up until she could barely stand on her tiptoes.

"That good, Brother?" Shorter Psycho asked his companion, cupping Fay's nicely shaped ass.

"Perfect." Now Taller Psycho stepped forward, his cock tall and hard for her. He reached forward, petting her nipples ever so lightly.

"Mmm. I'm going to have fun piercing these later."

She tried not to show her fear. These men fed on it. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction, not if she could help it.

For what seemed like forever, Tall Psycho stood there. His gaze roved over Fay's naked beauty. He admired the girl's curves, her athletic figure, just enjoying the sight of his sexy detective-turned-captive. His gaze lingered with special fervency on her cunt, recently shaved, roaming up to her full, perky breasts...before dropping right back down to her tight little pussy.

"Where's Mason?" Fay said boldly. "I want to see him."

"You think you're in a position to make demands, bitch?" Tall Psycho said. He rubbed his thumb gently across her bottom lip. "I've always dreamed of taming a prissy detective bitch just like you. I'm going to ENJOY this," he grunted.

"Look, if you let me see him, I'll cooperate," she insisted.

Tall Psycho slapped her. She reeled from the blow, even though it wasn't hard enough to leave a mark.

"We're not haggling at the market, bitch. You're my captive. Whether you cooperate or not doesn't matter to me. But you know what? I'm feeling generous at the moment. If you fuck me good enough, detective bitch, I promise to LET you see him." The promise wasn't worth the air the bastard breathed, but Fay had to believe that it was at least better than nothing. She nodded.

"Okay."

"Okay what, bitch? You'll behave then?" Fay nodded again, hating herself for it, but she had to know if Mason was okay.

"Good. Then I'll let you get us started," Tall Psycho said with glee worthy of the most depraved sadist. "Get that pussy impaled on my hard dick." Fay looked at his impossibly elongated shaft. It had to be 11 inches, at least 2 inches taller than any other cock she'd ever seen. It was covered in thick, pulsing veins, and beneath his cock hung a pair of huge testicles churning with millions of sperm. Although Fay's hands were chained above her head, the girl's legs were free. Slowly she raised her lower body up, then wrapped her legs around him, positioning her cunt until she could feel the bulbous head of his shaft pressing against her cunt lips.

"You ready?"

She nodded, biting her lip. Now she sank down on him, her cunt engulfing his shaft until he was completely sheathed inside of her.

He was wide too, and she felt every inch of him. She sighed when he reached behind her, gripping her ass cheeks, and began to bounce her up and down on his thick cock. Her nipples hardened almost immediately as he impaled her on his obscene shaft. Fay could feel him stretching her, gravity doing its awful work as she literally felt the head of his cock prod against her cervix.

"Uhhh!!" she grunted.

Tall Psycho's reply cut through her. "This detective pussy likes black dick, I think. What do you say, bitch?" Given his suggestive tone and the way he glared at her, she knew he wanted her to repeat those awful words.

"Go fuck yourself," Fay said instead.

Taller Psycho's eyes flared with shock, but then he chuckled.

"Don't need to fuck myself, detective cunt, since you're doing such a good job," he said, lifting her up off his shaft only to bring her slamming back down onto him until he filled her completely.

"I thought you were going to cooperate, detective bitch. Guess you don't want to see your boyfriend after all..."

Staring at him with loathing, Fay slammed her cunt down to meet his next upward thrust. Reluctantly, she said the words he wanted to hear.

"I love black dick," she said mechanically. He gave her ass a hard slap.

"Say it with FEELING, detective."

Fay bit her lip as he filled her again. God, his cock was huge.

"Uhh! I love black dick," she said evenly. Desperate to know that Mason was at least still alive, Fay now kept up her end of the bargain. She began plunging her sex down onto Tall Psycho's cock with wild abandon, hugging his shaft with her cunt muscles as she felt the unwanted yet pleasurable friction of that cock sliding up into her snatch.

"Not good enough, detective cunt. Let me really HEAR it. Louder, bitch!" As he said this, Taller Psycho's hands clenched around her ass cheeks, brutally impaling her as their bodies joined.

"I love black dick," Fay shouted finally, her body grinding hard on his dick. She rose up off of his cock, and then her ass came slamming back down as she encased him in her warmth. Using her chained wrists for leverage was a little painful, but it allowed her to lift up higher off of his manhood so that she could then bring her cunt slamming down with that much more force, and that seemed to please him.

"I love black dick!" she shouted again, as Tall Psycho crushed her against his chest, her pussy snugly fitted around his straining shaft.

Meanwhile, behind the furiously fucking couple, Shorter Psycho had the camera set up to chronicle every second of Fay's rape. He had it aimed perfectly. It showed a close-up of the seal of Fay's cunt lips pressed around the girth of the taller black man's cock as she pumped up and down at breakneck speed.

"Ooh, detective bitch, I think your partner is going to LOVE this video. I bet you never told him how much you enjoy fucking black dick."

Fay tried to ignore the rising tide of warmth which had been planted, like a seed, deep in her belly.

And the worst part of it all was that Fay was still wet from the orgasm that Shorter Psycho had forced on her earlier. Now that wetness dared to even progress as she began to coat her rapist's cock slowly but surely with the liquid-evidence of primal feminine lust. She glared at him with hatred even as she rose up off of his shaft and then slammed her pussy right back down until their bodies joined together as tightly as any male and female could ever be. There was a strange, distant hunger gradually building inside of her. Fay didn't fully understand it and she didn't want it, but it was there. Just as surely as Tall Psycho's cock was slamming upward and stretching her pussy, Fay felt her libido awakening. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, not wanting the bastard to see the evidence of what he was doing to her.

Yet he knew.

"What's wrong, bitch? Never been fucked by a real cock before? Feels good, doesn't it," Tall Psycho mocked. Now he rolled up the bottom of his mask and gently pinched her nipples, which were harder than ever.

"Tell me one more time how much you love black cock, and then I'll let you kiss me."

Wanting to get this ordeal over with, Fay obeyed.

"I love black cock!" she squealed. And then she was pouncing forward, pressing her lips to his mouth, her tongue diving between his lips. She kissed him voraciously, hungrily, with all the energy of a tigress, her breasts rubbing against his muscular chest as their hard fucking galloped toward a climax.

Conscious that every moment was being recorded, Fay still played the part. She had no other choice. She had to know whether Mason was alive, and if she cooperated for long enough and bided her time, she firmly believed that the opportunity to turn the tables on her captors would come. So Fay did the unthinkable. She kept plunging her pussy down to engulf her rapist's cock. She kissed her captor passionately, moaning into his mouth. She gave herself to him in a way she never thought possible, in a way that only survival and primal feminine lust could make palatable.

Shorter Psycho stood all the while behind the camera, narrating in his own sadistic way. He whispered in a conspiratorial tone to the future-Vick who would be seeing the video.

"Well, partner, as you can see, your slut bitch detective here really likes taking black cock. She's really into it, kissing him and pumping that pussy." He zoomed out, showing Fay's slender figure bouncing wildly on Tall Psycho's cock. Then he zoomed in, showing Fay's cunt lips slide upward until they barely hugged the tip of his cock. Ever so briefly, the camera showed the blonde girl's cunt cream glistening all along the length of Tall Psycho's rock-hard shaft - and then his cock vanished as her cunt plunged downward with emphatic force, Fay's loud moan filling the room.

"AHHH!"

"You want to see your boyfriend?! Then call me 'Master' and tell me again, bitch - what do you love???" The camera recorded every second. It recorded Fay's sexy ass bobbing up and down as she cried out.

"Master, I love black cock!"

And then the mood shifted, and Shorter Psycho stepped in front of the camera. He had a vial of lube, which he poured onto his elongated cock, slathering the oily liquid up and down until it gleamed.

"My turn to get in on this action," he said, facing the camera, and then he approached Fay from behind.

Fay sensed her second captor getting closer. She looked behind her now. She saw Shorter Psycho standing right there, his tall, throbbing dick gleaming with oil. Then it hit her, what he meant to do.

"No, please!" Fay cried, before she could stop herself. Taller Psycho chuckled.

"My brother wants in on the action, detective cunt. Your pussy's taken...so he's going to try out your hot little ass. You got a problem with that?"

Forcing herself to remain calm, Fay bit her lip so hard it nearly bled.

"No, Master."

"Good girl. You relax that ass. Don't make him force it in too rough."

Fay couldn't believe this was happening. She tried her best, though. The slender blonde detective tried to relax her anal muscles as Shorter Psycho positioned his cock at her puckered opening. Feeding the tip of his well-oiled shaft into her bottom, he began to nudge inexorably forward. Fay groaned loudly as she felt the tip of his cock force its way into her bottom. Then he kept pushing, brutal and unyielding. Soon he had the first four inches of his cock embedded in her ass. Now the two men began a dual rhythm, Taller Psycho slamming upward into her pussy, and Shorter Psycho fucking her from behind.

The double penetration was unlike anything Fay had ever felt before. The beautiful detective was shocked to discover that the dull ache in her ass gradually gave way to surprising bursts of pleasure. The feel of those two cocks knifing through her tight openings was almost too much to bear. There was pleasure, but it was unbearably intimate and raw. The nerve endings in her ass and cunt were like fireworks which had just received the ultimate spark in the form of the friction from two furiously pumping cocks. It sent her spiraling into a dark, lust-fueled daze. She opened her mouth to shout for them to stop, but all that came out was a wordless, primal moan.

"AAAAHHH!!"

"UH!! I think the bitch likes getting double-stuffed," Tall Psycho growled.

Fay looked her rapist in the eye as all the overstimulation dovetailed horrifically with the primal lust she didn't even want to acknowledge. The orgasm tore right through her...as her cunt squeezed in gratitude around Taller Psycho's dick, coating it with a fresh outpouring of her juices.

"OHHHHH GOD!" Fay squealed. She didn't know what was happening. Everything had been obliterated except for sheer sensation. She rode out the orgasm for what seemed like forever, her body overwhelmed by the dual assault of the two cocks. And soon she felt those two cocks leaping inside of her like living creatures all their own.

Taller Psycho groaned first.

"Bitch, your pussy's about to get FLOODED. Oh FUCK!" And now he growled with feral intensity, his cock spewing huge, thick ropes of cum deep inside the blonde girl's pussy. Fay groaned as she felt his sticky warmth coat her insides in a way that she would never forget. The worst part of it was that her cunt was still convulsing around his dick, milking him for every last drop of seed. Now he crushed her lips in a brutal kiss, possessing her mouth even as he finished cumming deep inside her.

But Shorter Psycho was another story. He held off his climax for longer, wanting to savor the snug fit of the detective's gorgeous ass. He reached one hand around, cupping the detective's throat. He loved that feeling of control, and then his other arm was reaching around, his hand cupping her bouncing tits. Then he came. It was like a reservoir of cum suddenly burst from the tip of his manhood, spraying the girl's bowels with an impossible gushing of scalding heat.

"UHHH!!" Short Psycho groaned, twitching inside the blonde girl's ass until he'd emptied himself completely. Finally, still shivering from the intensity of his orgasm, Short Psycho pulled out. He took a shaky step backward. He withdrew and walked behind the camera. Short Psycho zoomed in the next shot to show the slender blonde detective suspended naked in chains, breathless from her exertions. Her cunt still hugged the spent shaft of her taller captor. Taller Psycho had her hugged to his chest, his hands stroking her now sweaty back. He was whispering to her.

"Mmmmm...detective cunt, my cock could stay forever nestled in that tight little detective PUSSY. Mmmm...it's nice and warm and sticky deep inside you now, but my cock still doesn't want to leave."

And then the camera zoomed in even more to show the detective's gaping ass. Cum began to trickle out of Fay's distended anal ring, seeping in sloppy strands all the way to the floor.

"Uhhh... you sick bastards," Fay groaned.

Giving her a wet kiss, Tall Psycho replied, "You haven't even SEEN sick yet, bitch."

Short Psycho had walked around to block the view of the camera now. His impressive cock swung into view, looming in front of the lens.

"Detective, I hope you enjoyed the video. As you can see, we're breaking in your slut bitch partner pretty rough. I hope watching this gave you a big hard-on. Maybe you can re-watch the video of me and my brother here fucking your partner senseless and cum real hard too." He laughed, grasping the base of his cock as it stiffened once more. "Here, I'll let you take another few seconds to appreciate this magnificent cock which just fucked your partner's ass. Pretty hot, eh? And guess what? This video is going to be just the first of MANY."

Short Psycho shut off the video and walked back toward his partner. As he stepped up behind Fay, he began to fondle the curves of her ass even as she stayed impaled on Tall Psycho's dick.

12