The Predators Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," Fay said evenly, looking at Tall Psycho, trying to appear unafraid, "you promised to let me see Mason."

"I promise a lot of things," Tall Psycho said darkly, his hands stroking her back with deceptive tenderness. "Now, I can have my brother give your ass another hard fucking...or you can stop asking about Mason and start kissing me. Which will it be?"

Fay leaned forward, pressing hers lips to her captor's mouth. She kept on kissing him, her breasts crushed against his chest as he enfolded her in his arms.

Short Psycho watched their naked blonde captive obediently kissing his partner, and it made his cock twitch to renewed life.

"Damn, Bro...breaking this slut detective is going to be even more fun than I thought."

~~~~~*****~~~~~

3 DAYS AFTER FAY'S KIDNAPPING...

Vick was speechless. He turned off the video with Fay which the two psychos had sent. Now he took a ream of papers from his desk and threw it as hard as he could against the wall. The papers exploded outward in all directions like a flock of pulverized birds.

The last three days had been hell for the detective. Absolute hell. The first night he'd driven to Fay's place and talked to her boyfriend, Alexander. Apparently his stubborn-as-shit partner had decided to use a contact she had with Southside Rain, one Mason Blackwell, to expedite the inquiry into the names of their two psycho perps. He remembered Alexander's words, filled with rawness and worry and hurt.

'She agreed to spend three nights with him, if he would get her the information. I tried to stop her. We argued.' Alexander's face had clouded over. 'I suppose I have only myself to blame. When we became a couple, she warned me that she wasn't willing to do an exclusive relationship. I had assumed, though, that it had evolved into exactly that, now just an unspoken understanding between us. Apparently she felt differently. She left about three hours ago, and I haven't seen her since.'

From there Vick had followed the bread crumbs to Mason's house, and discovered two very worried household staff. Then Vick had found Fay's black Saab with obvious signs that someone had sabotaged it. He also spoke with neighbors who reported seeing a police squad car going unusually fast through the neighborhood. Most devastating of all, Vick had found Mason's Audi, abandoned on the side of a residential street. Of Fay and Mason and the unofficial squad car there hadn't been a single trace.

Then Vick had discovered the truth when that first thumb drive had hit his desk. Those two monsters had taken his partner. He was furious. He was livid. He would get her back, no matter what it took. Then he would do one thing, the only thing that mattered. Make. Them. Pay.

END OF PART 6...TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~***~~~~

I hope you enjoyed Part 6 of The Predators as Fay's ordeal intensifies. What will Vick be willing to do to get his partner back? Will he go beyond the law? Can Fay survive the brutality of her captivity? Or will her fellow captives help her escape? Suggestions or ideas always welcome. And remember, it's good and healthy to let your darker side come out to play now and then :)

~gaggedKitty

12