All Comments on 'The Predators Ch. 06'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
In touch with the dark side

Am I really the first to comment? This is the hottest rape story I have ever read on Literotica. It almost makes one want to get captured by these sadists (just kidding!). Maybe Fay studied gymnastics (after all, she's in wonderful shape we keep hearing) and since her legs are not shackled, when the two psychos leave her alone she uses her talents to bend into a pretzel and get herself up near her hands, and undoes the cuffs with her teeth, freeing herself. Still naked of course, she takes the chain as a weapon, and finds Mason just as Short Psycho (SP) is sodomizing him, and chokes SP to death with the chain. Tall Psycho finds them and misinterprets, thinking Mason (and not Fay) killed his brother SP, and TP kills Mason, using Mason's own gun.

Fay is tied up and raped again, and enjoys it even more this time. Vick bursts in and Tall Psycho kills him, but Vick had called for backup, and Tall Psycho ejaculates into Fay just as he is pulled off her, arrested and cuffed by the police. Southside Rain vows to kill Tall Psycho because he killed their brilliant lawyer Mason. The dark side rules! -- JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

How about getting the predators to once again "promise" Fay that she could see Mason provided this time she sucks them both off and swallows??

In chains and recorded on camera off course!!

After all does she not "love black cock"?

Did Tall Psycho not tell her that she has not seen SICK yet?

This is a great series please continue particularly with Fays training/breaking!!

I would also love to read about her nipples getting pierced!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous