All Comments on 'The Predators Ch. 08'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Endings are hard, I know

This ending felt a bit inappropriate and too Little House on the Prairie, if you will. I'd love to see the alternative darker ending! Or at least a little tweak that the psycho brothers had video bugged the new house. Is the baby Alexander's, or is it the result of rape? Was abortion even considered? Could Fay have been a test case in Alabama or Georgia? No sane woman would want to bring into this world a child of such a horror, even if all the white men of the Alabama legislature would jump at the chance. She got rid of the body jewelry but kept the baby? Seriously?

I know you tried to tie up all the loose ends in a cute little bow, and I admire your effort, but the ending just doesn't fit the story. I'm glad Kacie is safe, but what happened to her? I see years of therapy in Kacie's future, and either an aversion to sex or a compulsion for it. Anyway despite the tone of this comment, it's clearly five stars in my book!

ssmjfl18ssmjfl18almost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story although the ending felt a tiny bit rushed. Overall, the story was engaging, the characters were fun, and I loved the various kink factors involved. I would be chuffed to see a sequel! Thank you for such a great story.

@JBEdwards -- the story clearly says Fay is pregnant a year after the rape and is in her first trimester, so unless this is an alternate universe where the gestational time over three years long, the baby is Alexander's. That fact renders most of your other questions moot. Reading is fundamental. This story was always about Fay; we don't need to know what happened to Kacie since this wasn't about her, and that makes your point about the author tying up all the loose ends incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice end but clearly prepares part two

of course, I agree with JBEdwards, the baby is black and she will miss the pleasure. The 2 bad guys will hear from the baby and come back to claim it. Finally they will live together happily with the piercing again and more and a very satisfied Fay

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 5 years ago
Begging for a sequel

Thank you for a well written tale

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 5 years ago
very good but I'd have preferred it without the racial element

I don't think we need a darker ending. This whole thing was dark enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happened to Deon?

Or the other guy? Were they shot? Taken prisoner?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I think Fay Alexander and Mason should have ended up in a 3way relationship

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperabout 1 year ago

Great story, I would like to read some form of alternative ending and definitely like a sequel with both Kacie and Fay being reunited. It’s a shame Fay didn’t keep her black child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES