The Pregnant Bounty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but..." She wasn't sure what she could say, so she began riding him harder. Maybe it was the pain from the prior battering, or it was the fact that she was controlling everything, but she was not hating the cock in her ass.

"Also, after a month, there won't be just you. And I have no interest in raising your litter."

"What if... what if I give it up for adoption?"

"Is that what you want? You sure?"

"Look, if you kill me now, both of us die. If you hand us over alive, both of us die. I give it up for adoption, at least there's a chance it'll live."

"I am considering what you are saying."

"Yes, thank you!" She rode him harder and faster, and moaned a moan of genuine pleasure, and soon she came. She had had better orgasms, one earlier that day in fact. But it was good nonetheless.

He had not cum yet, so got off his cock and took it in her mouth. She worshipped it and made sure it came on her tits, which she then diligently cleaned with her tongue.

"Sure."

"Sure, what?"

"You can be my slave."

"Thank you! Thank you so much! Just promise me that you'll help me put it up for adoption on the other end of this galaxy."

"Sure."

"Thank you! What do you want me to do now? I'll do anything!"

"I'm gonna go up to the cockpit now, fly us somewhere else. You clean this place up, then come find me. I'll feed you something after you feed me some more milk."

Once Hunter was up in the cockpit, Ava curled up in the corner, hugged her pregnant belly and began crying silently.

12