All Comments on 'The Pregnant Teen Maid'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
imupforanythingruimupforanythingruover 4 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed this story. I normally dont like a long read but this one had me hooked. I would have like to read more panty wetting and maybe have him doing some wetting as well. Otherwise very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Nikki, you are a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That story made an impact

I really enjoyed that little tale, and it created very clear and exciting images in my head. I like the way your mind works Nikki and I'm sure I will enjoy reading more of your stories.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great read!!!

I'm not into wetsports, started reading mostly for the pregnant maid but damn! Did I enjoy every bit of it! Great writing, characters, the whole lot! Much love to you, Nikki!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nikki is awesome

Your stories are wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

This is a brilliant tale proving rags to riches (love) & of 2 people prepared to try so many new things openly together.

I became so hard so many times when reading of experiences I still wish to try

Well done

NervyPleatNervyPleatover 3 years ago
Great story

Remembered this one even after a few years

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

The front end was a nice start, but then it degenerated progressively and i couldn.t finish reading it.Nothing wrong with the weiting, but just not in my taste rangs. Sorry.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

excellent ! like the Maid concept and computer searches. Just wanted a real Maid's outfit, sans panties, bra after several weeks. Hoped you had plastic drop cloths under the sheets for the bedroom water sports, much easier in the shower stall. Anal pissing is best when you just fill her up, not wasting any on the outside. Just my choices.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 stars

Not my usual type of story , but i should have known Nikki wrote so I WILL ENJOY IT and guess what i did , its going to take me a while to read all you have written here , but time is something i have aplenty , so you keep writing Nikki and ill be happy old man .

As always thankyou for the time you take to keep us your readers happy .

KayiterKayiterover 1 year ago

Loved the progression of their relationship and the realistic and explicit setting of boundaries foregoing the often used trope of "implicit consent through the author's mind".

Didn't like the watersports parts so I just skimmed over them but I'll have to echo some of the other comments when I say that for a more realistic feel I would at least expect them to put plastic sheeting between mattress and bed covers (since you already had the characters mention they wouldn't want pee on any carpets) after perhaps a first time where it just happened while in the throes of passion.

Also from another comment I would have appreciated an actual or even sexy maid outfit making an appearance, it would probably have fit in the story at about the time Michelle learned to love teasing Paul with the jewelled plug after coming home from work.

But despite those little complaints, it's still worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have finally sussed you out - NIKKI is an anagram - you are in fatct KINKI ! and I love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...