All Comments on 'The Prenuptial'

by oddtomas1

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad

I rated 1 star , I made the right decesion.

What cuck shit. How can he forgive so easily?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

why not use the cuck tag when writing a cuck story?

.

and how is it the guy who wont tolerate infidelity tolerates it?

.

and how is it he confronts his wife about the affair despite vowing to not confront her becuase he know it will lead to divorce which it doenst?

.

and if they had enough money to retire why didnt they before she became a turbo slut

.

the only way this doesnt get one star is if in the sequel he uses traveling across county to kill the whore and dump her body off the highway

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap

Don't write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Difficult writing style

I would describe it as short and "clipped". An example - "I missed Dianne and felt pain". Really? You didn't think to expand on those thoughts? Why would he miss a wife that's cheating on him? What, exactly, was causing him pain? Heartache? Anger? Resentment? There's a litany of reasons you could have explored and fleshed this story into something reasonable. As it sits, it was just lacking.

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
ESL?

Perhaps I am being presumptuous, but it seems as if this was thought out in one language and then written in stilted english. I assume he is giving her another chance since she stayed through his alcoholism. That would be fair, but I couldn't see them reconnecting without a postnuptial in case she doesn't it again. After all, one is a disease and one is a choice. He will always be an alcoholic, but that doesn't give her free rein to be a cheater.

2 stars as it stands, I suggest an English speaking editor if you plan to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meanwhile Mary and I were having a ball.

Having a ball with another woman while your marriage is about to fail? I think not, unless the marriage was meaningless to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WTF. Stop writing!

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Why would you go back to a barren wife when she turns into a cheating slut?

Diane basically failed him in every meaningful way as a long term mate; she wasn't fertile or faithful. Her affair was the perfect excuse to dump Diane and replace her with a younger, healthy woman, without looking like a selfish asshole.

This should've ended in divorce, with George remarrying and starting a family. It would've been even better if Mary was 10 years younger and he got together with her. "Sleep with my wife, Tom? I'm going to knock yours up!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...

That was about as dry as reading a police report. I kept waiting for Sgt. Friday to say "Just the facts maam." What a waste of beer.

Doc

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Everyone. except the cheater husband, are too nice...Even the PI was nice...2*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Please, stop! You write like a Vogon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
written in a dumb way

THE TYPICAL CUCK STORY -1*

Why go back to wife who turned out to be a whore ,slut and an idiot.

Before fucking, she told her lover she loved her husband.And the pathetic husband swallows all her excuses like a fish swallows a hookah

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar

Please have someone proofread. It’s painful to read with your misplaced quotation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GOD AWFUL RAAC!

.... another cheating WHORE wife Apologist writer .... back to your bedroom closet Cuckyboy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why take the trash back in?

Both women are sluts, this guy needs to fish in larger ponds. 2*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Reads like a Police report, even her letter! "Reasons for the affair:"

Did I miss something? This is called "The Prenuptial," but nobody has one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why "The Prenupial?"

When there isn't one?

Also, there should be some emotions from the characters. I want anger and remorse. Everything is too clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How much fortune?

So how wealthy is Mary? If she has millions then even half is enough to move on. She also appears to have the means to protect more than half. Maybe open a trust and leave cheating hubby out? She is the real loser here. Our cuck husband is just stupid. The way this is written he does absolutely nothing except let his wife know she is cheating. So she gets to have a months long affair and keep her husband and and now travel the states living a great life. All she has to do is be more careful so when she takes a walk in the country with a lover just make certain hubby is really writing that novel. Suggest he use this as his first best seller " I am a stupid cuck".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ugh

She told him the sex was exciting and enjoyed it?

Sorry that would have dealt him a hugh blow.

She could have at least lied.

I would think it would be a hard road to taking her back.

Other then her saying sorry, what else justified it?

married 22 year and she cheated, that sort of says it all.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

For someone who wouldn't tolerate infidelity, he sure tolerated it. Some juvenile posters is no punishment. They probably got him laid even more.

Mary doesn't feel Tom's cheating is worth divorcing and losing half due to no prenuptial? but then after meeting the jilted hubby she falls in love and considers divorce?

Hubby agrees to take back the cheater even though he has a rich woman who loves him and whom is his best friend.

They had makeup sex and it was the best ever.. for him. Tom must have taught her some tricks.

A bunch of weak characters and weaker plot.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't drink and write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A germ of a good plot in there somewhere....

But the writing was awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another Chump

Husband is being a total Chump. The excuses were straight out of the Cheater Handbook 101. People cheat because they fell entitled to cheat everything else is just bullshit. The wife showed no remorse for her cheating and in fact kept in contact with her cheating partner until the husband called her on it. Why does he want her back? He's just romanticizing their past together which hasn't been that great these last few years according to the wife and is certainly no reason for staying together after infidelity. No remorse - no reconciliation. Also, you never reconcile without a post nuptial agreement spelling out the consequences of any future infidelity.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Typical cuckold shit

I have yet to see a reconciliation with a real sense of redemption

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another whore wife and a wimp husband he had a good chance with Mary why go back to a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her is NOT the subject of a sentence

When I read something that starts: "Her and I did.... or: Her and her mother did this or that." I cringe at the writer's ignorance. "Her" is never the subject of a sentence. It is an object. For example: "I went with her." Or: "Sam gave her whatever." Start the damned sentence with "she" and show people that you are a relatively intelligent person.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you tell us

What the fuck have you done? I clicked on one of the similar stories on this page and it kept bringing back to this story. I clicked on all of the stories and it was the same thing every time. Who are you trying to fuck with?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You were at 5* until the ending. The narrative got "choppy" and the reader did not get enough insight as to why he was taking her back other than he "loves her". I do get why he avoided moving to the next level with Mary, she's a mess in the big scheme of things, but your ending just didn't ring "true" to me (no kids involved either) that someone take her back. 4*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 3 years ago
On This Site, Success is More About Story than Technical Skill

Your tale had neither...read like an embellished outline and lacked realistic, basic plot elements. The initial idea seemed solid, the execution weak. Focus on motivations and passion.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

No redeemable characters in this story. All a bunch of cheaters. They deserve each other.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

There aren't enough negative words in the English language to describe this mess. *1 for at least attempting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Difficult writing style

One example is the habit of writing first person dialogue in the third person.

For example,

<P>

Mary said "The affair had been going on for about a month. She said that my wife loved me and mentioned it numerous times when she was with Tom."

<P>

Why is Mary referring to herself as "she"? If Mary is talking directly to George, she would use "your wife" not "my wife".

<P>

Mary said "The affair had been going on for about a month. Your wife loves you and mentioned it numerous times when she was with Tom."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So you make him into a cuck and have him take her back. This man is pathetic. At least you should have him fucking the other wife. No redeeming factor to this story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not bad

You had a decent story in there, but it was like driving a bumpy road to read it. Get a little editorial help and you’ll be ok. I liked the “aids” posters, but didn’t care for Diane blaming him for her cheating. I think that he should have stayed with Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The wife's excuse is that he was really really smooth and clever, . . .

and she was caught off guard and naive. So, the husband should take comfort in that there are no other clever men in her future, and that she just had an IQ boost? She essentially blamed it on the asshole, then the alcohol, then just being careless.

So, who does the husband blame for being an alcoholic? Who does the husband blame if he starts drinking again? Why would the husband accept her excuses when he's heard the same sort of excuses a thousand times at AAA meetings? The husband hasn't stopped being an alcoholic, he's just stopped drinking. The wife claims to have stopped being weak and stupid and selfish, but she has not admitted that she is weak and stupid and selfish by nature, and will have to fight for the rest of her life to stay a loyal faithful wife.

If Mary had not informed him, with hard cold evidence, his cheating whore wife would have continued cheating and whoring until the asshole got tired of her. She still believed that the guy had a bad wife and deserved her sympathy, until her husband had to tell her to stop. And this is the woman he now thinks is trustworthy, ethical, and moral?

He deserves whatever shit she dumps on him in the future. He brings out an unopened bottle of beer to celebrate. Maybe Dianne should bring out an unopened condom?

What a dumb ass. She apparently didn't even use condoms since she had to get herself tested for venereal disease.

Thanks for the effort.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Interesting story concept but writing was very choppy and did not flow. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One out of Four.

George did not cheat. Going fishing, shows and dinner is not cheating. The other three had cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lee5456

it is probably a website glitch. no matter what story you read when you click on 'similar' that story come up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but ...

This story was very stupid. I won't make any more comments.... *

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Many writers here are English as a second language educated and that is fine, but missing the basics of elementary and high school English classes really shows when you are writing to such a varied audience as here on Lit. Simple things such as subject words and object words (basic English prep class work) begin showing the differences of education. There are some English tutorials here at Literotica in the "How To" section which can be helpful, so can getting an editor.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

I looked past your mistakes with quotation marks and such. I enjoyed the story. thanks for posting.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@lujon, how is it that you ask questions that are obviously not something the author wanted in HIS story.

I agree with anonymous, WTF?

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
WTF

The wife is gullible and dumb enough to fall for a slick talker with a sob story but it's really her husband's fault she fucked the slimeball...WTF?? Her husband leaves her but she continues to talk to the slimeball. She then tells hubby she felt sorry for him was why she continued talking to him...WTF?? Divorce her and save yourself alot of future problems when she goes gullible and dumb for the next slick talker.

Prince020402Prince020402over 3 years ago

Before writing the Great American Novel please take some American writing lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Think It Is A Pity...

That ShadowRosie was unable to comprehend the story written by this author, due to her being unable to understand his written word. I am equally certain that she is not able to read the various newspapers circulating in this country, for the same reasons.

Rosie needs to awaken so as to smell the roses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Came for the story

Stayed for the comments

Still looking for a prenuptial

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
“She never pursued a prenuptial agreement.” — oddtomas1

Ummm... since the title is “The Prenuptial” I figured a prenuptial would be key to the story. But it seems, to me, that it is important by not being there, right?

Like if the title were “The Migraine”, and somewhere in the middle of the story the ONLY time migraine is mentioned is when I write, “...and today, thankfully, I did not have a migraine.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good and some what real but I would never go back to her. To me the cheating is way more than the fucking . Her emotional her affair is way deeper. She can’t go out have a drink and not go to his hotel to fuck , she is way to attracted to him . The excuse of you work to much is complete bull shit. Good read .

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

The story is terribly written. It is just a bunch of sentences strung together, many of which are stupid or unnecessary.

I appreciate authors are writing for our benefit, for which I am appreciative. But, the authors also ask us to read the stuff, and presenting stuff to read that is unreadable does not serve anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

BTB !

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I saw that this is your third story that you publish here. I think it's very brave that you choose a "cuckold" story. The reactions of the readers will show you if you are right. Regarding your story, I would like to say that it doesn't make sense to me why he trusts his wife again after the letter, even though she had a long affair with Tom and it only ended because he told her that he knew about it. Why does he think that his actions impress her so much that she will never cheat again? Or why is he suddenly gaining confidence in her again?

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What a wimp,he has a ready made replacement,yet he goes back to the slut ,why?she had already told him they growing apart.What about the next time she feels unhappy,is she going to go cock hunting?.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

There are worse stories. But not much consolation from that.

Help needed urgently with language skill.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Tpyical

Typical story of a wimp.If he had any balls,he would have divorced Dianne and moved on with Mary as she was offering.

phill1cphill1cover 3 years ago

The seduction seemed too typical. She really didn't own it. I mean she's sorry: the sex wasn't as good and the guilt of doing it. But I don't know that she's sorry she did it. And I don't know that she needs to be. I don't subscribe to the "once a cheater always a cheater" nonsense. If the cheating is good, it would likely happen again. If the outcome is painful, probably won't happen again. But life is a journey and if a little cheating happens...nobody's perfect, except the MCs in LW stories.

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
Cuckold stories are not your forte

Hopefully you got it out of your system. Your other stories left me with upbeat feelings. This one was a big downer. She was a cheater and planned this latest fuck fest with no plausible excuses. You should have given him Mary and severely burned the bitch. 1 star.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He should have told that those retirement activities were all great ideas and that he would do them with someone he could trust. Then divorced her. He's so young, he could even start a family with someone else. I'm sure Dianne would be real happy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My opinion

This should not be RAAC. Although she was under influence of alcohol the first time, she should have known better not be put her self in that position again. After the first time, there was clear intent to cheat. George should have chosen Mary and have a great future together. While Diane marries again but she keeps dreaming of George and ask what if.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC in the right circumstances

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Please get and read “Element of Style” by Strunk & White.

http://www.jlakes.org/ch/web/The-elements-of-style.pdf

Your quotation marks are ALL OVER THE PLACE and mostly wrong. “Element of Style” is a terrific primer on using punctuations correctly.

Story ideas are interesting, but told in an incredibly pedantic style. They ARE getting slightly better, so keep working at it. Thanks for the effort. I know it’s hard. I’ve started like 7 or 8 stories for here. I’ve got maybe 25-30 pages, but none of them are finished. And I certainly don’t think they are good enough. So I applaud your writing.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
So where is the prenup?

Basically you’re saying a lack of a prenup is driving this story? Really?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I love reconciliation stories but I don't know if this one worked. The wife knowingly jumped in bed and stayed in contact with her lover, that doesn't seem like someone who really regretted their action. I also think the rich couple playing with peoples lives weighed down the story as they got zero comeuppance, Mary is still free to seduce the husbands of her husband's lover and Tom can still sleep around. Not a bad story just some elements I did not like or enjoy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

So many typos. English must not be 1st language. Good story though

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

he should have bed mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never undrrstand in stories like this why the husband doesn't have sex with someone like Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

7 years later my wife did it again. I caught on very quickly as she was doing the same thing she did the first time and that gave me the clue.

Mary and I had been in regular contact since my reconciliation and we always had a great time together. I spoke to Mary about how concerned I was and she agreed there was cause for concern. Unbeknownst to me she hired a PI on my behalf (she was in love with me and wanted to help me).

It took just two weeks for the proof and Mary called me to have lunch with her. She gave me the bad news about what my "loving" wife was up to.

As soon as Tom was gone she allowed another sleezy asshole to seduce her into his bed. What is worse this was soon after we had talked about children.

Well with the proof I waited for her to get home from a night out with the girls (in fact she was with ahole. I laid everything out for her and told her we were done.

She cried of course but once bitten twice shy.

After the divorce came through Mary and I got closer and eventually married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is too flat to get the reader involved. Noticed that NVDiceGuy thinks the author is writing in a second language and I'd bet money (like in Vegas) that he is correct. When I try to speak in German I first have to mentally translate my thoughts to that language. My speech doesn't come out as smooth as what I'm thinking about saying. That is how this author sounds to me; good ideas but the transition to English isn't quite there. Keep writing while I keep sounding like an Ausländer.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Man....this sucks again.

Seriously writer You need some professional help.

You are not Mentally stable.

It reflects on your writing.

And also I asume you have a very low Moral Code and Self Respect or Pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

entertaining and readable,mostly believable,but you ruined it. Only a useless,desperate man with no self assurance or pride would renew their relationship. As presented in this story He was not such a man, so he should have not.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I always question the cheating spouse wanting to return after the affair. In this case she did everything in her power to make amends. She seemed honest in her wanting to be a trusting wife. But that remains to be seen.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Sucked. Typical cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a sucker, once and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Odd writing and a poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor guy couldn't land a woman that would be exclusive. I guess you get what you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was like he was asking to be lied to so he could continue his "old life".

She told him what he wanted to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What prenup?

So another of his stories where the wife gets to have a great time with another man and just walk back into the life she had but even better! In this case, she gets a free retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Piss poor piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story the wife cheats and just walks away what a crock

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your either a wimp or you truly love your wife

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

I sat after I read this story and still do not understand how the writer could pit lines together so mundane that the premise and story are boring. Forget that the male M/C is so wishy -washy that a strong breeze would ruin him.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

RAAC garbage. She was not in any way, shape or form punished, lost anything, or suffered in any way for her disgusting betrayal and lies. And the idiot takes her back for no good reason whatsoever other than she says empty words that don't mean squat, and contradict her actions.

I was going to give it 2 stars, but the fact that the worst that happened to the asswipe tommy guy was a slightly embarrassing note (and the sugar baby he's married to has no intention to divorce him - and yes in her case, "sugar baby" is a technical term, not an attempt at insult, she has relations with him purely for financial reasons); means the story gets 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ahhh the ever present conundrum for LW authors, how to write a story without peppering it with cliches, this author failed so miserably he must have thought ‘sod it let’s put them all in they’ll never notice’ and in achieving that goal he was totally successful.

YAWN.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the heck she has her cake and eats it too. Her husband gets horns and the reputation as a cuck. She comes out unscathed. The other couple dance off into the sunset waiting until the next time he or she screws up someone life. A law suit either viable or not sure would have messed up his reputation and since he was the owners son really pissed dad off. Cost the company some of there more conservative customers also, hitting the bottom line really gets to management and boards.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Why bother with all that bs if you’re going to take her back? She’ll be cagier about it next time. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Idiot.

That's five minutes of my life I will never get back wasted on this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She cheated then blamed him for her betrayal. She showed a lack of remorse and justifications that projected blame onto him. Why would he go back to her and Mary?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous