The Prescription Pt. 03 - Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy clenched and wept. I knew it was glistening and he could see clearly. He'd just fucked another man and cum on him for me for my pleasure. Frozen to the spot, he must have seen me drifting back to the edge.

"Not yet," he said softly. Just then, Liam was there taking over the trembling sub. Sir, rose from the floor and took the few steps to me, his wet cock still half hard. He sunk onto the cushions and pulled me onto his lap.

"You seemed to enjoy that," Sir suggested knowingly.

"It was kind of a fantasy. So hot." I rubbed my soaking pussy along his shaft.

"And you were so good for me." He grabbed my hips aiding the movement

"Thank you, Sir. I'm already so close," I groaned. "I can't..."

"Then don't. Let it go, sweet girl. Rub yourself on me. Show me how bad you need it."

I looked down and watched his hard cock vanish and reappear below my slick pussy. It left my wetness all over him. Friction was getting harder to find. So, I rocked my hips a little faster and grounded down to apply pressure on my clit.

"Sir, I'm gonna cum," after nearly a week of teasing I finally could.

"Yes, that's it. Cum all over me. Give me all of it. Don't you fucking hold back."

A sting surprised me as he swatted my ass with both hands, then gripped it. He flexed his hips jamming that fat cock up against me and I lost it. I could only hold on as my pussy spasmed with unbelievable strength. My whole body stiffened, and I felt that familiar pressure give way. The words would not form to warn him before the warm fluid gushed out of me. His rising groans mingled with my loud moans as I continued to slide back and forth on him.

I was riding high and enjoying the wave, when he grabbed me around my waist and guided me to the rug. Before I knew what was happening, he had my knees up and apart. Sir was lapping at my pussy, sucking on my lips and clit. It was still sensitive from the orgasm. I attempted to close my knees and squirm, but he held me in place. Licking me more insistently. Hollering and whining, I was a wreck at this point. After a moment, he showed me mercy by withdrawing his tongue and settling his knees closer. Quickly his cock shoved in, and he began that maddening rhythm.

-Thrust! Slow pull back.

-Thrust! Slow pull back.

He was buried deep with every penetration. It was easy to match his thrusts. I was going to cum again.

"Please, oh please..." I moaned

"Still need it don't you?" He ground his hips into me at the end of each thrust.

"Yes, so much," I squeezed around him.

"Mmm. That's my girl," thrusting a few more times, his breath came in pants, "I'm gonna cum, and you're going to hold on to it." My breath caught.

'Wait what?'

At my surprised look, he continued, "You said you wanted to be owned? Fucking take my cum." We'd gone without condoms for some time, but only briefly mentioned this.

"Show them you're more than just a fuck. You're mine."

The sound that came from me was guttural. I was cumming again with clenches, spasms, and full body convulsions. Sir watched my orgasm. He waited until I was almost done, then leaned back on his haunches. Grabbing my hips, he thrust into me harder than he ever had before.

'Was he growling?'

I held on and watched through half closed eyes as he railed me until giving a shout. He pressed his cock all the way inside as hot jets of semen pulsed from deep within. Sir continued to give me slow thrusts through the pulses. The thought of him shooting into me elicited another shiver. He finally stilled and leaned down to plant breathless kisses on my mouth.

Slowly, he sat up and pulled out of me. We both looked down and watched as white spunk began to drip from my stretched opening. He took two fingers and plunged them inside. They were the same fingers, I noticed, from the whipped cream earlier. He raised them, now dripping wet, to my mouth. I opened obediently and sucked on them. The taste was a wild mix of myself and him. It was addictive to be sure. I met his eyes as I gripped his hand and nursed on those fingers. There was a possession and arousal in his face. He withdrew his fingers and kissed me gently. Smiling, he said,

"See what you've done now?" I looked around. The other couples were cuddled up with each other around the room in silence. Unbeknownst to me, they'd done... whatever, and now watched us appreciatively.

"I didn't mean to, um..."

"Shhh." He wrapped me in his arms and drew me to his firm chest. "You were amazing and I'm proud of you." I took a deep breath and let it out.

"You're Mine, sweet girl" he said softly, tightening his arms. I felt him kiss me on the shoulder. Ignoring happy tears that threatened, I turned and folded myself into him.

As hushed murmurings started around the room, I settled and rested in the assurance of what we shared. The weekend was just starting, but I knew the best and biggest steps were yet to be taken.

12