All Comments on 'The Present'

by 0verwh3lmed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved everything about the story right up until you got to the “Daddy” aspect which tbh was like getting a bucket of cold water thrown on my libido, definitely a turn off *sigh*. It was definitely a very realistic story, with a blow by blow (not sorry) account of how she felt. Lucky girl!

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 stars. I found it wordy and I didn't like Sophie being so judgemental. Part of a gangbang is the loss of control. She wanted control of each act and gave or took points for each action. Not a great telling of a good premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a fucked up, disgusting whore and a group of people that, quite correctly, have no respect for her.

WillowBennettWillowBennettover 2 years ago

I loved all the consent worked into this. She still had fun and went outside her comfort zone. All parties can have fun, even when respecting each others wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DR beulahthebrit; I adored every word of your story, the right length, detailed and realistic, what they did and how she felt, an extremely lucky girl, then you went and totally ruined it by bringing in `Daddy'. Like a bowl of cold sick, sorry, but I went from dripping to dried out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous. Hot story but too judgemental for my liking. Made it all feel too contrived. There were moments where she was letting go of her inhibitions and then picked them back up again at a time when things should be becoming more intense, not less.

Anyway, if there's a sequel it would be better for her to become more of an insatiable slut with fewer boundaries, more cock, more cum, creampies and intensity. Maybe DVP and triple penetration but I'd want it to be more chaotic and raw. I liked the intimidate descriptions of their genitals and cum especially during the climaxes so lean into that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous