The Present

Story Info
It's Sophie's birthday, and her first gangbang.
12.8k words
4.59
24.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Present

"Happy Birthday to me..." Sophie whispered quietly to herself as she gazed into the floor length mirror. A tremble of nervous anticipation flickered through her as she idly pulled at the hem of her short, silk bathrobe. While she stood straight, the garment just about hid between her legs but... she twisted her body slightly to see her back... With even the slightest movement, it wrinkled and pulled up, showing the smooth, pale skin of her ass cheeks, and revealing... well everything really. Not that it mattered, she supposed. She wasn't likely to be wearing it for long.

With that in mind, Sophie adjusted the tie keeping the robe closed, loosening it slightly. She wanted it to come away easily for whoever pulled on it. She shrugged and squirmed within the light fabric, parting it down the front, exposing her chest down between her breasts and almost all the way to her navel. She left the edges just barely covering her nipples, the chill air and her anticipation making them stand out beneath the thin silk.

Her boyfriend's apartment was silent behind her, in a way that Sophie found a little eery. She'd heard the guys arrive about twenty minutes ago then... everything had gone quiet. It wasn't that she was worried, or anything. After all, this was how they'd planned it. It was just, given what was about to happen, she felt like there should be drinking, music, laughing and boasting going on or something. Though, she had to admit, she'd never done this before... Maybe even without the odd requirements she'd insisted on, it was normal for the guys to be quiet. It was just that in her mind she'd always imagined the guys getting together, comparing sizes, telling each other what they were going to do to the girl and so on.

For the hundredth time, Sophie wished she'd brought some rum in here to get ready with. She could use the courage... She'd never been in a gangbang before... Not that she was concerned really. It was more nervous anticipation than anything and, maybe, more than a little worry about giving a good performance for the guys. She knew they'd likely have worked up their own expectations for the night, and she really didn't want to disappoint.

Logistically, the night had been organised for a few months now, or at least been a point of open conversation between herself and her boyfriend, Sam. It was her birthday today and she'd wanted to do something absolutely nuts to celebrate. She'd thought about crazy parties, getting blind drunk, or going on a holiday but to be honest, what she really wanted to explore was how much of a slut she could be. That, and she'd known for ages that Sam really wanted to share her. She also knew that all his buddies were desperate to fuck her and naturally, she'd been subtly teasing them ever since she'd caught on to it.

Sophie had always thought she was just being a bit playful, carefully showing off something the guys would never get. Then of course, between her and Sam, they'd come up with this crazy idea. Sam wanted to share her body with his buddies, and she was happy to try it. So, in the end it turned out all that teasing hadn't been for nothing, she thought, with a smile.

Honestly, even with all that Sophie thought it should've been harder to make the final decision. Though, in the end it turned out to have been quite easy. She wanted to try this, and that was that really.

Of course, It helped that Sophie loved sex. She'd given blowjobs, done anal and had vaginal sex in more positions than she could count but it'd all been with a long term partner. Which, she thought hastily defending herself, there was nothing wrong with. In fact, that was probably what most people would call a healthy sex life.

Despite that though, Sophie just couldn't shake wanting more. Especially now she was with Sam, who'd been pushing her to try new things, expand her repertoire, and just generally be more open to acting like a bit of a slut. She felt she'd reached a tipping point now, where she accepted that she wanted more but... wasn't sure yet if, in practice, she'd like it. In the end, she'd reached the point where she had to find out how much of a slut she really wanted to be and... well, a birthday gangbang seemed like a great way to do it, at least to her anyway.

All that considered, and as easy as it had been to make the decision, Sophie had to admit she'd still been way too nervous to approach it openly with the guys. The idea of facing them afterwards, knowing what she'd let them do to her... Well, she wasn't sure how she felt about that and so, she'd come up with an idea to get around her remaining reticence. She realised it was probably a stupid plan, and anyone else would turn it down right away but... she was actually really excited about it.

What she'd decided to do was for Sam to invite two of his buddies over. The three guys were clued in, had talked about it, gone over the rules of do's and don'ts that Sophie had prepared for the night but... they'd done it all in secret. Sophie had no idea who the two extra guys were. And she never would if everything went according to plan. The idea being she was going to wear a blindfold the entire time and none of the guys would be allowed to talk or do anything that gave them away.

As it was, Sophie knew that getting fucked by, essentially, two random guys should absolutely terrify her and yet... well, she found it so much hotter than the alternative. She didn't want to know who it was, but she did want to know she could trust them. The idea of facing her boyfriend's buddies after this didn't worry her at all now. She knew she'd look round at the group of them, always wondering who'd fucked her, but it would stay a mystery. In her fantasy, that utterly delighted her.

Understandably, Sam had been a little worried and Sophie did recognise that it left a lot of holes for either party to exploit, in Sophie's case, quite literally. They trusted each other, and it wasn't sharing her that made him uncomfortable. She knew he was desperate to do that anyway. He just didn't want her to get upset after the fact and given how odd the logistics of the night were, Sophie didn't really blame him. So, to make him happier she'd handwritten a letter, or contract really she supposed, stating that she wanted this, laying the rules down, explaining how it should be organised and so on. For good measure she'd also put a safe word in there so anyone could call a stop at any time, not that she expected to need it.

Anyway, Sophie had signed off the contract and given it to Sam. He'd signed it in her presence and later assured her the other two guys names were on there, too. That was good enough for him, and Sophie had been happy he was more secure about the event. This whole thing was mostly about her and her choice to give her body to three guys at once, but she wanted everyone involved to be happy with it and to know that everyone was fully consenting and safe.

After that, there hadn't been much to do but wait, and Sophie had learned the anticipation of the thing was way worse than any lingering anxiety about doing it at all. Once she'd decided to go through with it, she found she just wanted to get on with it... and the next few weeks had been a struggle. She'd been daydreaming and fantasizing about it almost non-stop. She'd taken to using multiple toys on herself during her much more frequent masturbation sessions, trying to feel what it would be like to have multiple cocks inside her... She was sure she'd made herself cum more times over the last few weeks than she had over the course of the preceding six months!

At last though, the night was finally here. She peered closer into the mirror to check her makeup one last time. It was still good, though in hindsight she wondered why she'd bothered. With a blindfold on the guys weren't going to see most of her face but it'd just seemed like the done thing. She wanted to "dress up" for the occasion but as she was expecting to be totally naked, she didn't really have a lot of options. So, even if it was a bit silly, she'd made herself up. It didn't matter if no one else saw it, she supposed, she'd know it was there and it made her feel hot so that was good enough for her.

Looking at her cell to check the time, Sophie nodded with finality. She looked great. At least, she thought so anyway. And once the robe was gone, the guys probably wouldn't care, Sophie thought with a smile. All they'd see were pussy, tits, and ass, and god was she excited to give it all up to them. The last thing she did before leaving the bedroom was to pull her long red hair into a ponytail, making sure to capture all the loose strands. She didn't want any of it to be in her face, whatever position they put her in and, she thought excitedly, it might give them something to pull on if they wanted too...

Sophie stepped into the main room of the small apartment. She knew by design that the other two guys weren't supposed to be in there yet, but she couldn't help looking around for them anyway, just in case. The small room was dark, lit only by a dimmed lamp in the corner by the old TV. In the centre of the room was a long, stained coffee table in front of a ragged looking, faded blue couch. Aside from a few non-descript shelves, out of the way, that was it. Sam didn't have a lot of stuff and, unlike her he didn't have much money to buy more.

Apart from the furniture, as expected, the only one waiting for her was Sam. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation as he stood up from the couch, already naked. She admired the cut of his muscled torso and legs, nicely sculpted but not too over the top. He and all his buddies spent a good amount of their free time in the gym, and while Sophie knew she wasn't going to be able to see it, she felt herself tremble at the thought of three big guys taking her, hard, however they wanted... Then she suppressed a slight giggle at the silliness of the situation as she realised, two of those three "big guys" were currently hiding in this tiny apartment somewhere. It all seemed a bit daft, but this was how she'd wanted it so... so far so good she supposed. The three of them, whoever the others were, were off to a good start. Mentally she tallied them up a few points, feeling happy that she'd been right to trust them.

Sam's eyes roamed over Sophie's barely covered body and, in response she felt herself warming a few degrees. Her mind knew what was coming, and seeing the lust in her boyfriend's eyes she couldn't help picturing how it was going to go... She wanted to beg him to call the guys in to just get on with it and she felt herself starting to get wet, but she controlled the idea. Stick to the plan, she told herself; you made the rules to keep yourself safe and if you don't stick to them, why should the guys?

Sophie clasped her hands, making sure to push her breasts together, almost spilling them out of the badly fastened robe. "What now." She asked, quietly, leaning forward a little so Sam could get an eyeful.

Her boyfriend presented the velvet blindfold he'd been holding behind his back and with a wink, leaned closer to Sophie. "You know what's next." He said, hesitating so he could ask, "Do you still trust me?"

"Yes, of course." Sophie replied, smiling slyly. "Now put this thing on, so you and the guys can fuck me ragged, already!"

He chuckled, "Whatever you say." Then, he leaned in to place the blindfold over Sophie's eyes, looping the elastic straps over her ears.

Surprising him, Sophie quickly tilted her head and leant forward on the balls of her feet, reaching up to kiss him. He returned the gesture, the kiss quickly becoming a sigh of pleasured surprise as Sophie wrapped her hand around his already hard cock. She smiled through the kiss as she started to stroke, feeling him melt into her as her hand softly pumped up and down his thick, ridged shaft. Oh god, she thought, she couldn't wait to feel him thrusting inside her... Him and the others, too...

Mask secure, Sam held the kiss for a moment longer, letting Sophie eagerly work his cock. Then, he pulled away, leaving her grasping at nothing, with a palm dampened by pre-cum. She frowned, which he couldn't see, and pouted, which he could.

"Don't worry." He said, and in the darkness of her blindfold Sophie could tell he was still relatively close, "Soon you'll have more cock than you can handle. You just wait right there like a good girl, or we might have to put the cuffs on you."

Sophie felt her whole body thrill and in practised, mock obedience she replied with an enthusiastic "Yes, sir!"

Sophie didn't mind being ordered around a little and of course, she knew he was just talking dirty anyway. They'd originally discussed the idea of tying her up or cuffing her and for a hot moment she'd wanted them too but... Then she realised that while the idea of not being able to see who was fucking her thrilled her; the idea of being blinded and restrained, totally unable to do anything while three big guys did whatever they wanted actually kind of scared her. In an oddly thrilling way, she had to admit, and she was interested in trying it one day... but it just seemed like too much for a first attempt at something like this. Hell, even with her hands free, Sophie realised she was already putting a lot of faith in these guys. She knew by the time the guys really got started on her, she wouldn't have the strength to stop them if words alone weren't enough...

It did feel a little weird, Sophie thought, knowing she was consciously putting herself in such a vulnerable position. She knew how it sounded; a young woman, alone, blindfolded and totally naked in a room surrounded by muscly dudes with the explicit expectation that she was there for them to fuck. But... honestly, knowing that she could trust these guys, she actually found the whole idea far from worrying and instead absolutely thrilling. This was what she'd wanted, after all. And, if they were following her rules, there wasn't anything they could make her do that she hadn't already expressly consented too. So really, she didn't think she had anything to worry about.

Besides, Sophie thought idly, if this went really well... maybe she'd let them tie her up next time... If there even was a next time, she added hastily.

Sophie was pulled from her thoughts as noise, coming from elsewhere in the apartment, reached her. She knew the layout like the back of her hand but, alone in the dark, unable to see and filled with nervous energy and anticipation, she still found it a little disorienting to hear the guys coming in and not see it. No one spoke, even as she was sure they'd all entered by now, but that was to be expected. Sophie scored them all a few more points in her mind as she felt her face burning red.

Before, it had all been academic... now... standing blindfolded in a room, knowing what was about to happen, it all felt incredibly real. Not being able to see made Sophie's feelings more acute as she could only imagine how the scene looked in her mind. Her breath quickened, and she had to use all of her control not to call out or reach for the guys that must surely be surrounding her now. She imagined their eyes on her, hungrily looking at her bare legs, seeing her badly covered ass, her hard nipples pushing at the thin fabric of the robe...

Oh god, someone just fucking touch me! Sophie thought, desperate to get this suspense over with. She was about to demand it of them when suddenly, someone tugged at the loose tie of her robe. She started just a little at the motion, her breath catching in a light gasp as the robe fell away from her breasts almost instantly. Another pair of hands quickly took the collar of the garment, slipping it lightly down her back and off her arms, before whisking it away and tossing it somewhere. And just like that, almost before she'd registered it happening, Sophie realised she was naked in front of her boyfriend and two of his random buddies... There was no going back now, she thought.

Practically quivering with excitement, Sophie felt her heartbeat start to race as someone gently took her wrists in their hands and placed her palms on their shoulders. Whoever it was, was taller than her and she had to reach up to do so. She wondered if she could work out who it was from just that detail but... not really, she decided quickly. Most people were taller than her, being of fairly average height; and thinking about it, that included Sam and all of his friends.

Sophie yelped suddenly, as without warning the clap of flesh on flesh filled the room leaving the sharp sting of a handprint across one of her ass cheeks. In a way that seemed too organised not to have been prearranged, all the guys' hands started to roam over her naked body, making her squirm and wriggle where, here and there they were too gentle, their fingers tickling at her soft skin. She'd wondered how they'd coordinate without being able to talk and now found herself wondering if all their signs were going to be the result of a spanking, or if they had others too. The idea was pretty funny really, Sophie thought. Spank left for doggy... right for blowjobs... She did her best to supress a giggle.

However funny she thought it might be though, Sophie was at least happy the sign suggested the guys had talked about her and arranged some sort of schedule. In fact, the thought of them discussing together, in detail, what they wanted to do to her made her bite her bottom lip with excitement. She realised that she'd wanted them to fantasize about her and what they could do to her body... Though, she supposed, with the contract that might have been as simple as just picking acts off the "menu" she'd included.

As if trying to gain back points for surprising her, a pair of hands started to gently massage away the burning imprint on her ass, then moved on to cup and paw at her cheeks, spreading them, lifting them, and squeezing them. Sophie shivered as another pair of hands ran down the sides of her body, over her hips, then reached low to push her thighs slightly further apart, which with an awkward shuffle she allowed. One of those hands then moved back up, taking a firm hold of her waist while the other gently strayed between her legs. Sophie trembled as, with two fingers, the hand started to press and stroke at the soft flesh on either side of her vagina.

The third pair of hands finally made their appearance over her breasts and Sophie gasped as they cupped her firm flesh, fingers pinching and slightly twisting her nipples at the same time. Sophie openly moaned when they then started to massage, and squeeze; pressing her breasts together, lifting them and carefully letting them bounce, then cupping and squeezing again. No matter what they did though, a finger or two always stayed to circle her nipples, or gently flick at the dark buds, or pinch and twist them.

Sophie's body was warming up fast now with all this stimulation. She hadn't realised how good it would feel to be at the centre of three men, their hands all over her, the complete and total object of their attention...

"Oh, fuck me..." Sophie said out loud, surprising herself, as she'd only intended for it to be an internal thought. She felt herself getting wetter with anticipation as the fingers between her legs continued to tease her, never properly touching her. Come on... She internally begged, desperately wanting them to push a finger inside.

The guys teased, fondled, and groped at her for a few minutes, her desire growing all the while, until Sophie was on the verge of begging that someone, anyone, put their fingers inside her. She knew she was wet enough by now that the hand between her legs surely couldn't have missed it. Another light gasp slipped from her throat as she bit back her demand one last time when finally, blissfully, she got her wish.