All Comments on 'The Present Situation Ch. 06'

by Maturestud2015

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think the story ends here

Because She NEVER Comes Back!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is mental cruelty, very slowly and methodically applied.

Her husband is a monster. And anyone who enjoys reading this shit is sick. The only real story is, how is this author manipulating the rating system? I've never seen so many negative comments, yet such a high rating? Yeah, just more bullshit from a desk chair bully, who hates women, or maybe husbands? Too much dysfunction to diagnose. Enjoy your sick life, you little twerp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed the story, but...

...what I think is missing is "dialog / quotations" from all characters.

This was along story, and I believe it would have been a more enjoyable read had there been dialog.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 to help offset the asshole annony's score

It was a fun read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dumb

Imagine giving a high score only because someone else gave it a low score.

Is the author going to win anything with a fractionally higher average? I don't think so.

Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dinner

I can see it now. Morton with some friends are at the restaurant and ben makes her take off her panties and drop them on his table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are every fathers nightmare.

If your sick perverted ass married my daughter, you would be dead before she could divorce you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn Bonnie...

Do you even understand the meaning of the word "erotica". I don't think so. This story is far removed from a five star rating and you know it. You're insulting the good authors who actually know how to write erotica. No wonder they don't want to post in this category anymore, idiots like you drive them away. 1* because I thought that's all it was worth, not based on bias like your score. Your stupid comments have made you the "troll" of loving wives. Wear the title proudly. It seems you relish in it.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Someone said this is a fun read...

Someone said this is a fun read...1st - How fun can it be forcing the wife he said he loved to be a cum receptacle for a strange man? 2nd - How fun can it be to expose his wife that he said he loved to a serious STD? He said to her: "only men would be chosen who were very healthy and had a very low chance of carrying a disease would ever have sex with her..." How could he know? Just by looking at them? 3rd - How fun can it be to make the wife he said he loved, to be the date of another man, even when she pleaded him to not accept it? 4th - How fun can it be the pimp of the wife he said he loved, in order to get better orders? Last - How could he say he loved her, respected her? He is a SOB that deserves no better than a painful death...One of the worst stories in LW...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

You only forgot one thing and that was to take movies and pictures.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Tired

Annons wife must have left him for someone with more than two inches. I am amazed at how much whining he does. Get a life or at least have the guts to use a name. Till then your nobody. You should try writing something beyond a third grade level, o wait I forgot you can't sign your name so your not even At that level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Magic Cock

Ben's cock is magic...it goes from 7inches long soft to 6 inches soft to 8 inches when hard to 9 inches when hard and lo and behold 10 inches when hard. It truly is a magic cock.. I just wish that mine could do the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Willing Cuckold

Another sick male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now Reaching The Twilight Zone Stage!!

You start giving your wife away because you can and pretty soon you won't have a wife anymore. Especially with a young virile man she and him will start to develop feelings for one another. In this case I certainly hope this happens as the husband is a prick and doesn't deserve Pam or whatever name you have given her!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Awful

Truly awful story. Scores do not reflect true worth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous