All Comments on 'The President's Gay Wife Pt. 05'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PseamanPseamanabout 16 years ago
Entertaining

This continues to be very entertaining. It is a fun read and makes, as Skye would say, "one" smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well written

Well written piece of grammar but the plot and characters are unfortunately quite boring - as erotic as a wet dishrag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not too bad

not too bad but feels too artificial for any real interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bad

yea, im sorry but that was one of the worst stories i have ever read. im even more disappointed because you usually write much better. this was crap, just crap. also, im tired of stories, including yours, that have the wife say she loves her husband but still cheats. come on, write something at least remotely realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Fun

I must agree with PSEAMAN that it's Fun and rates highly. I cannot believe the rude comments I'm reading...Who died and left all these venomous 'Anonymi' to spew their foul drool.

Look at the incredible body of work we have to read, enjoy and look forward to.

The President's Gay Wife is a Lark, a Farce poking fun at institutions and stereotypes. I enjoy the author's quick wit and willingness to confront BS and expose it to light humour. I hope Mr Grigor continues to write prolifically so that I can continue read with a smile, a chuckle and occasional stiffie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lesbian or gay implies the woman only has sex

and is only interested in romantic relationships with women. Bisexual woman implies she has both male and female. Let me see you have a gay woman, who is a lesbian, married to a man. How many different laws and codes are broken here. The marriage contract, the legal on is broken, the marriage is broken, she is a cheater, unfaithful wife, with almost no morals. In some places sex with same sex person is illegal, as it was in most states not long ago. Anal sex is still illegal in some states. And adultry has always been illegal and a basis for divorce. Wow, we are dealing with real criminals here. Of course they could stay married and live in separate places anb carry on as they so desire as we have a famous couple in the US doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

Another great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous