All Comments on 'The Pretender'

by TonyXJR85

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs help

An editor would be a start, but the author could benefit from a year or two of remedial English. The apparent indifference to grammar, syntax, and sentence structure all get in the way of the story.

TonyXJR85TonyXJR85almost 4 years agoAuthor
Apologies for any mistakes or incoherency

No idea what this Annonymous user is saying. I understand the story. Of course I do it's my story but even if it wasn't I still would understand it. I edited a lot of this story so it can be published. The finished result is what it is. The lone sentence near the buttom wasn't planned that way. Might have been a mistake I overlooked. It ain't easy writting or editing work on this site do to a small box to type in. Saying mean things about someones education or lack of intelligence is totally uncalled for. Maybe that's why this Annonymous user is Anonnymous. He or she don't have the guts to show their actual name and allow access to their channel and be criticized in return.

chytownchytown9 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyXJR85@TonyXJR85
I've been to this site plenty of times before and finally decided to join. I have some stories I'd like to share and hope they receive positive feedback but I expect negativity also since you can't please everyone. I hope to one day become a professional writer and introduce p...