All Comments on 'The Pretty Kindergarten Teacher'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude I'm looking forward to your story, I hope she will get more oral assault

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was until the cops got involved, what an horrific cock softener that was, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice to see you back! I've enjoyed all of your stories to date. It seems you want to explore many different categories. I'm interested to see where you go with this one.

Though the rape scenes may be titillating for some, I really hope the two perpetrators pay in the next chapter. Kendall probably shouldn't tease or flirt as she does, but the fact is she has the right to do that without being attacked! That her body became physically aroused at some point does not mean the sex was consensual. Only that her body was stimulated and reacted.

I'm not saying Kendall is an angel. It was incredibly naive and wrong of her to ignore her husband's warnings and incredibly STUPID to go with the guys to a private area, even AFTER they had shown their intentions and what they were capable of. Also, I personally think she shouldn't have given in at any point. But they were not letting her go either way and she can't control her body's physical reactions, so giving in still doesn't make it consensual.

Finally, though he wasn't in this chapter much, her husband seems like a great guy. I'd hate to see them torn a part due to two losers who definitely deserve to be punished and destroyed. Kendall has to press charges! She has the witnesses to back her up. Looking forward to the two jerks going down!

Thank you for your work on this! As an aside, hoping you will write another story in the vain of Summer of Love. Miss that story so much! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Promising start that could've rated 4 stars easily. But the reintroducing of details and meandering style gave this reader the impression you wrote this in parts without rereading previous entries. Do over ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Difficult to follow

-It was difficult trying to figure out who the narrator is.

-You don't mention the husbands name until several paragraphs after introducing him.

-You mention Travis and Johnny, then say they were let go...without making clear you were talking about them being dismissed from OTHER schools.

-You casually mention "Jerry's World", without mentioning what it is. Hint: Not everyone is a fan of Texas football.

I lived in Texas for nine years (including time as a journalist), so I know not all Texans use this faux-folksy writing style.

Quit trying to be cute and tell the story. You can regionalize it in the character's speech, but your first job is tell the story.

I like Texas stories, but this was a bit of a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with the commenter no means no! I want those assholes to pay. At first I thought she was gonna be a cheating wife. But she was using what god gave her. She doesn’t deserve to be raped. That is not a turn on.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

I really wanted to like this story but couldn't until the end. Minor typos and grammar issues aside, Kendall was sweetly tempting but a bit dumb for falling into their trap a second time. None of that mattered though for the two bastards were outright predators and there was no redemption for them or enjoyment for Kendall. That changed, at least to a degree, at the end when Kendall was rescued and I found myself nodding. Now, I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter, not for forced sex between Kendall and the bastards but to (hopefully!) see them get their just reward and her going home to hubby for some well-deserved, sensual loving.

FrozenindrumFrozenindrumalmost 3 years ago

I am only commenting as so I can come back and see if this dumpster fire is put out or continues to burn.

FrozenindrumFrozenindrumalmost 3 years ago

I am only commenting so I can come back and see if this dumpster fire gets put out or if it continues to burn.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Frozenindrum it continues to burn. Feel free to read elsewhere.

ForeverEverForeverEveralmost 3 years ago

I think all of the extra background information unfortunately ended up working against your story. Too much time was dedicated to unimportant setting/character information, such as the husband's job and their house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You sir are the zig zag king. After reading this and part two I have to admire your change of directions, you unexpected twists and turns. But the all seemed plausible to the world you created. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do any of you 'writers' have the first clue about writing, that the storyline has to be at least plausible. A woman is almost raped, and although having said no but getting off on the feelings...instead of getting away in her car she goes again with these same guys. And its not to be overlooked because this is in Literotica...it's because you're either too f'in lazy or too untalented to write a 'good' story. Please don't write. Maybe you can paint.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I’m looking for your contributions so I can learn how. Can you link me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...