The Pretty Kindergarten Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandwiched between them, with hard cocks pressing against her belly and ass and teeth biting gently on her bottom lip, Kendall felt lightheaded and short of breath; she also felt her vagina flood with arousal. She fought harder, against the men and against her own hormonal rage, but to no avail. They were too strong, Johnny was too good a kisser, and Travis' cock felt too good humping her ass.

Her mouth opened slightly, and Johnny's tongue slipped past her teeth to duel with hers. Travis' kisses, gentle biting, and sucking her sensitive neck rose goose bumps on her skin. Sensing her submission, he released her hips, slid his hands up her taut belly, over her ribs, and grasped her bra-covered tits.

Johnny's tongue was swirling in her mouth and his cock was grinding on her mons. He released her face, and ran his hands down to her tits, which Travis released. Johnny's hands took his place, and he was rougher, squeezing her tits and pulling her engorged nipples through her light bra.

Travis ran his hands down her side, over her hips, and along her thighs. He began pulling the hem of her dress upward. In seconds it was above the top of her hose, and Travis let his hands roam across the soft skin between her thigh-highs and panties.

Kendall knew she was quickly losing control of the situation; she struggled with her desires and morals, but couldn't muster the will to stop the questing hands and Johnny's uncontrollable mouth. A moan escaped, swallowed by that mouth.

To Johnny, the moan signaled her surrender; he reached under her arm to her back and unzipped her dress all the way to her hips. She pulled her mouth away and unconvincingly whispered, "No, please don't." He pulled the dress off her shoulders, and both men feasted on her graceful neck and shoulders. Another moan escaped from deep within, spurring the men on.

"We can't... I'm married."

Her protestations notwithstanding, Kendall was near surrendering when the unmistakable sounds of the janitor pulling his cleaning cart down the hall broke through her fog, and through the lust of the men feasting on her. Everyone froze in place as the cart came nearer and stopped in front of her door.

The men sprang to their feet; Kendall frantically reconnected her bra and pulled her dress up. Travis quickly zipped it, and then the men hurried into the storage closet. A much-frazzled Kendall reached down and grabbed her purse from where it had fallen to the floor, just as the key turned the lock and Juan opened the door.

"I'm sorry, Senora, I didn't know you were still here."

"It's okay, Juan, I'm just leaving." She slung her purse over her shoulder and hurried from the room.

As she hustled down the hall, she realized Johnny and Travis were still hiding in the storage closet. "Serves them right!" she told herself as she hurried to her car.

***

She was only a dozen steps from her car when she heard the sound of running feet and someone called her name. She went on to her car, needing to escape, to pick up her sons, to take them to the track meet to eat hot dogs and burgers and be with daddy. To get away from the danger they posed to her marriage and morals.

She pushed the button and reached for the door handle; a hand landed on hers, and Johnny said, "Wait! We want to apologize for that. You know we think you are amazing, and we don't want to ruin our relationship with you. Let's all walk next door to the field house and sit in the lounge. There are always people over there so we won't be alone, but we will have enough privacy to apologize and explain. Please?"

"Just a few minutes, I promise!" Travis added. "We don't want to leave things like this and ruin our relationship with you. Please, let us talk to you and apologize, but not out here on the parking lot; too many prying eyes."

Kendall knew better, but like the candle bug...

"How did you get out of the closet so quickly?" she asked as they walked the block down to the sprawling athletics field house.

Travis replied, "Juan walked outside to smoke a cigarette before he started on your room, so we were able to slip away. I stopped by my car and grabbed a pint of bourbon so we can have a drink and talk a bit before you have to go get your kids and go to the track meet. We'll go to the coaches' lounge so no one will bother us while we talk."

Of course, as Travis and Johnny knew full well, there was actually not one person in the entire fieldhouse to bother them, because they were all working at the track meet!

Travis ushered Kendall down the long hallway, past the weight rooms and film rooms, past the AD's office to the lounge, which was situated across from the trainer's rooms. Normally the athletics trainer and her student trainers would be here after school, but they were at a tent set up for them at the stadium so they could administer help immediately, if needed.

Once inside, Johnny locked the door and came up behind her. "Actually, Kendall, we aren't sorry for what we did. We enjoyed it, and so did you,' he said seductively. He took her in his arms and looked down at her crystal blue eyes and pouty lips.

"We just wanted privacy so you can relax and let us pleasure you without interruption," Travis whispered as he took her by the hips and pressed his hardness against her butt.

"Let me go!" Kendall exclaimed, "Or I'm going to start screaming! That was a mistake, and it is NOT happening again!"

They pinned her between them, hard cocks poking her, hands roaming across her body. When she began to scream, Travis put his hand over her mouth and Johnny cruelly twisted her nipple. She shrieked in pain, and tried to bite Travis. Johnny twisted her nipple again, and pulled it away from her body. She yelped in pain.

"If you stop trying to scream I'll stop hurting you, Kendall . I don't like having to do this, but I will. Are you going to stop?"

Travis released her mouth. She snarled, "I'll stop yelling when you stop trying to rape me, you bastards! NO means NO!" She tried to kick Johnny, but he sidestepped and pulled her nipple hard; her shriek echoed through the cavernous building before Travis' hand again covered her mouth.

Johnny released the pressure on her nipple, but continued to hold it tightly; she stood still, compliant in her pain. Travis took his hand off her mouth and pulled her dress hem above her hips. Johnny thrust his hand down the back of her panties and began forcefully squeezing her muscular round ass.

"Stop pretending we're trying to rape you; all we're doing is what you've been inviting us to do for months, and what you want us to do!"

She started to angrily reply, but Travis twisted her head to the side and covered her mouth with his. Johnny rubbed her hot cunt through her soaked panties. "Don't pretend Kendall ; you are as wet and hot as any girl I've ever touched. You want this more than we do!"

She wiggled and tried to turn away, but Travis was holding her by the arms and Johnny had hands on her cunt and tits; he squeezed her tit and threatened to pull it off if she didn't stop fighting. Kendall stopped, but didn't kiss Travis or react to Johnny... Until his thumb started rubbing her clit through her panties, which made her moan and open her mouth to Travis.

He immediately released her arm and unzipped her dress.

Breathlessly she murmured, "No...you can't take advantage of me...please, don't...Stop!"

"You heard the lady, Travis, she said 'please don't stop'!"

Travis chuckled as he pulled the dress down over her left arm and Johnny pulled it over her right. She fought to keep them from uncovering her, but stopped when she heard the dress tearing at the zipper. The cool air bathed over her upper body, exciting her senses even more.

The dress fell to her hips and someone unhooked her bra. The straps followed the path of her dress down her arms, until they were bunched together, held up by her junction with Travis.

Johnny's hot mouth captured her right tit; his left hand squeezed the other tit, and his right hand squeezed the back of her thigh by her ass.

Travis' hand took Johnny's place, covering and pressing against her hot, wet pussy, and she had to fight herself to keep from pushing back against it. Travis solved that problem by pulling her panties aside and skillfully inserting fingers into her cauldron.

Johnny's mouth had moved to the other tit, but his fingers pulled and twisted the nipple of the suddenly cold, wet and very sensitive breast his mouth had just left; Kendall moaned again, more loudly.

The renewed assault by the men she had been teasing and taunting for months was uninvited, but she had enjoyed any number of fantasies about each, and the feeling their combined hands, mouths, and cocks stirred were far better than in her fantasies.

Travis moved to her side, allowing the dress and bra to fall to the ground, bunching around her feet. He took her dangling left hand and pressed it against his steel cock. He left two fingers in her cunt, but began rubbing her swollen clit with his thumb.

Johnny's free hand grabbed a cheek of her ass, and then probed into the crevice between her cheeks. He rubbed her tight, virgin asshole, then rubbed her wet pussy to coat it. When it was wet, he returned to virgin territory and painfully forced the first finger she had ever felt into her back tunnel. She trembled and whimpered at the powerful sensations she felt.

Overwhelmed, the proper schoolteacher, loving wife and mother, succumbed to the pleasure they offered. She squeaked, tensed, and came hard on Travis' hand.

The men looked at each other and grinned in triumph. Johnny dropped to his knees in front of Kendall . Travis moved back behind her, and also knelt. They pulled her panties down in concert, and began licking, sucking, and kissing everything in front of them.

As if practiced, Johnny's tongue reached her clit at the same time Travis' reached her tight little rosebud. She gasped, arched her back, and pulled Johnny's mouth tightly against her humping cunt with one hand and Travis' against her ass with her other. With each backward thrust, Travis' tongue reached deeper into her pristine cavity, and she shuddered with passion and desire.

Kendall 's tits needed attention badly; she took one in each had and began caressing, squeezing, and pulling them. She quickly reached another climax, shrieking in ecstasy as she writhed between their tongues.

Her seducers stood and led a dazed and confused Kendall to the couch in the middle of the room. "Spit roast first, then we'll DP her," Johnny said. They forced her to knell on the couch. She was naked except for her black thigh highs and pumps; Travis said, "She's even sexier with her clothes off! Damn! Look at that -- she looks like the wanton slut she is!"

Her lust largely sated, Kendall was in a bewildered state as she knelt on the couch. Her pussy was so hot, wet, and fragrant she just knew anyone walking by could smell her, and her tits ached from the assault they had endured by Johnny.

Travis grabbed her face with both hands and ordered her to look up at him. "You are going to open your mouth and suck my cock, and you're going to watch me with those pretty blue eyes while you do! When I cum, you're going to swallow, and then suck me hard again so I can trade places with Johnny and fuck you! You're our slut now, so you can expect a lot of time on your knees in the future!"

Johnny's hands were holding her hips and his long, thick cock was rubbing her labia. "She's so wet I'll bet she can take my 9 inches to the hilt on the first shove. Might make her buck, so don't let her bite you!"

Travis was rubbing his pre-cum on her lips; he laughed and replied, "I think I'll let you get that big hog inside her before we start. I doubt her husband is hung like you!

Kendall , does your hubby have 9 thick inches to plow your cunt with, or is Johnny going to explore new places inside you?"

The mention of her hubby burned through her stupor like headlights in a fog. She pulled her head out of Travis' grip and forcefully twisted around so she was sitting on the couch. "NO! You are not going to fuck me and I'm not going to suck you! What you've already done to me is sexual assault, and if you don't let me get dressed and go, I promise you I will call the law and charge you with rape as soon as I'm free!"

Kendall tried to get up off the couch, but Johnny pushed her back down in a rage. "That's not the way it works, Bitch! You've been teasing us with that hot body for months, and today and forever after we're going to enjoy it whenever we want! So you can either knell on the couch and enjoy it, or we will gag you with a dirty jock strap and take turns fucking your ass and cunt!"

Kendall was scrambling around on the couch trying to get free and the men were laughing and grabbing at her when they all heard, "911 -- What is your emergency?" "I want to report a rape. I'm at the Midpoint ISD field house, and two men are attempting to rape a woman! Please hurry!"

They all turned to face the doorway where they saw a girl holding her iPhone up and talking on the speaker; another girl was recording video with her phone, and a senior track star was holding a baseball bat menacingly.

"Wait! It's not what it looks like!" Travis yelled!

Two blocks away at the track meet parking lot two deputies scrambled into their SUV, turned on the siren and lights, and roared toward the field house.

***

To be continued (Kendall's story is far from complete, but OTJ contest rules say the story must take place on the grounds of the workplace, so...)

12