The Price Gouger

Info
BJ for Toilet Paper?
245 words
4.3
14.5k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The script was written by u/tresatt. This story was also featured as a contest entry on Love The One(s) You're With - A Literotica Quarantine Story Contest 2020.


Synopsis: The year is 2020. Products are scarce. There are people who are trying to profit on this tragedy by buying up all the products and selling it for higher price. You ran out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer and the only person who sells in the area wants you to pay a hefty fee for it.

Your husband/boyfriend has been able to haggle down the price and you both agreed that this would be the best way to get a hold of those products. You only need to meet up with the person and give him what he asked for. You meet up with a guy in a secluded spot to make the deal. He claims that if you let him do more, he will give you more. Obviously, you take the deal.

What the person didn't know is that price gougers are looked down upon and that you got a trick up your sleeve!


Enjoy responsibly, have fun and stay safe everyone!

I love you,
Doll.

Copyright © 2020 DoubleDimpleDoll. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed are 18 years of age or older and all content is fantasy and roleplay, not intended to encourage or depict real sexual acts. All erotic audio found here is property of DoubleDimpleDoll. Not for resale or redistribution.


--:--
--:--
1.0
DoubleDimpleDoll
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
DoubleDimpleDollDoubleDimpleDollalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply To: Anonymous 05/25/20

Thank you so much for listening in! Do check out Squirt Your Sanitizer Over My Hands too :) It's a story with a similar theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A great audio, with a classic twist ending. Love it! Thanks.

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Adventures of Insatiable Amy No. 01 Insatiable Amy's passionate evening with her number one.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories