The Price is Always Right Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Sophie," he said as she made herself comfortable and his hands started to explore her. They quickly found her breasts and squeezed them.

"Fuck I've looked at these for years, wondering what they felt like," he said as he pinched her sensitive nipples. The apparent embarrassment from earlier had disappeared as he watched James' wife's display with the rest of the men. Sophie ground her ass down onto his lap to tease him as her response.

"Keep moving that ass against me," he told her and James watched as she made even more exaggerated movements, no doubt rubbing her ass directly against his cock.

"You like that... Mr. Miller?" Sophie asked him as she kept doing it.

"Goddamn, you're good at it," he told her. Without asking, Ben, or Mr. Miller as Sophie called him, undid her bra and pulled it down in one motion. Her perky, bare breasts were left exposed to the entire table of men watching. Sophie gasped at that, but he continued to massage her breasts and she didn't fight him.

Ben seemed the most aggressive in his efforts to push forward with her and James suspected this wasn't the first time he had fantasized about Sophie, but no doubt he had never expected to have his hands on her like this. Suddenly, the man stood up and pushed Sophie forward, bending her over the poker table. He immediately dropped his pants and yanked Sophie's thong down to her ankles. James' breath caught in his chest as he watched Sophie step out of the thong and spread her legs for one of her best friend's father. Nobody protested, even Richard as they were all enthralled watching the man prepare to fuck her right there in front of them. His cock was average, but he quickly lined it up and teased her opening for a moment. James went to say something since Sophie wasn't on birth control and he didn't have on a condom, but Sophie beat him to the punch.

"Mmmm," Sophie moaned, "Put it in," she begged him. Mr. Miller didn't need to be told twice and slowly started plunging his unprotected cock into her fertile pussy. James was left speechless for a moment. If Sophie had lost control last time, this was another level.

"I guess I was right about the table but wrong about it being me," Richard said, causing several of the men to laugh at the joke.

"Sophie!" James found his voice, finally intervening as this had gone too far. Her gorgeous green eyes looked up at him as the man was almost completely buried in her. When she saw James, it was like she was awoken from a dream. Her eyes widened, and she turned to look behind her at the man whose cock was inside her. James wasn't sure if it was hearing his voice or really remembering who the man was behind her, but the spell was broken.

"Wait, wait, Mr. Miller," Sophie put her hand back on his stomach, pushing him back. His raging hard-on slipped out of her, dripping with her lubrication. She looked around at all of them and then connected with James.

"I have to go," she said as she stepped away from Ben and walked as fast as she could for the door in her stilettos, leaving her discarded lingerie behind. She shot one last parting look at James, telling him to follow her.

James stood, trying to hide the tent in his pants as he prepared to make his exit. "It's actually really late, and my wife will be expecting me. In fact, she's probably already upset that I'm not home. It was very nice to meet all of you and let me know if you play again soon," James said and then looked at Richard. "Richard, I'll settle up with you tomorrow?" He didn't wait for an answer before he turned and followed his wife. Every person at the table seemed too confused to speak, but as he turned the corner, he heard Hank finally speak.

"What the fuck was that?" Hank asked as James hurried to the front door.

James half-jogged to try to catch Sophie before she got to the elevator, but he found her waiting for him just outside of the penthouse. She had put on her dress without any of her underwear and her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. He took off his jacket and gave it to her to wear for modesty as they made their way through the lobby and out to the parking lot to his car. Even in the jacket she attracted the eyes of most of the men they passed and even a few of the women.

As soon as they got in the car, Sophie reached over and grabbed his cock through his pants. He looked over and for one last surprise of the night, he could see the lust in Sophie's eyes even in the dimly lit cab. She hadn't gotten what she wanted so badly tonight and he was going to be the lucky one to satisfy her this time. "Take me home, hurry," she pleaded with him.

His foot was heavy as he drove over the speed limit. He merged onto the highway in the direction of their house, Sophie's hand rubbing him nonstop.

"I don't know how long I'm going to last," James admitted. "I already feel close. It was almost too much watching you tonight." Sophie unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out while he was driving. "What are you doing?" he asked her, unsure if she heard him.

"I'm going to make you cum before we get home so you last longer," she said and she leaned over the console and brought her head down to his cock, taking him into her mouth. James was right. She had typically only given him this attention on special occasions and never this enthusiastically. Sophie's head bobbed up and down on his cock and she quickly proved him right. He didn't last long. He felt a massive release coming as he focused on just keeping the car between the lines on the road.

"I'm going to cum, Sophie," he warned her, but she kept blowing him until he felt his cock pulse and release a massive load into her warm mouth. His head was spinning from the intensity of the release. He felt her cough when he filled her mouth, but she managed to stay in place until she finally pulled back slowly and then swallowed.

"That was so much," Sophie said in awe as she looked at him. "You were that turned on?"

"Fuck, Sophie, yeah," he admitted as he pressed the gas down harder.

--------------------

They burst through the door of the house, already tearing off each other's clothes. Her dress was discarded in a heap by the door before it had even finished closing. His pants were left in the hallway as they hurried to the bedroom.

He kissed Sophie hard, following her backward onto the bed. "I need you now," Sophie told him, desperate for the hard cock, or cocks, she had wanted earlier in the night. She spread her legs, giving him full access to her dripping pussy. They kissed again as he lined himself up with her, having recovered from his climax in the car. He knew he would be able to go for awhile now.

"Tonight was so hot," James said when they broke from their kiss. He was teasing her with the tip of his cock, making her wait just a few more seconds.

"God, I just lost all control," Sophie admitted, covering her face with her hands as if embarrassed by it.

"You were going to let him fuck you," James said as he pressed himself slowly into her an inch before pulling back out.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "I stopped it."

"No, I stopped it. You were going to let Nora's dad fuck you in front of all of them," he told her. "You told him to put it in and then you let him."

"Yeah, he put it in." As she admitted it, James stopped teasing her and buried every inch of himself into his young wife, drawing a gasp from her.

"What made you lose control?" James asked her. "Was it the way they played with your breasts?" He needed to know. "Was it being watched?"

"Both," she answered him as he started a steady pace to try to bring her to orgasm.

"What else?" he asked, pressing her. Sophie turned her head away from him, embarrassed, but she answered him.

"I could feel how hard they were when I sat in their laps," she admitted as he gave her steady, deliberate strokes. He could tell that she was starting her build towards an orgasm.

"Really?" he asked, stunned by the admission.

"Yeah, I could feel how badly they wanted me," she told him, still not looking directly at him.

"How badly they wanted to fuck you?" James asked her.

"Yeahhhh," she moaned as he gave her an extra long, deep stroke. James couldn't help himself. Sophie was so full of lust that she was more open than he had ever seen her about sex and he had to know everything.

"I thought you were going to want Richard tonight," he told her, testing those waters.

"I did, God, I did," she admitted, "After he kissed me, but then..."

"Then what? Ben?" he asked, trying to split his attention between bringing her to orgasm and asking her questions. He would have to find out when Richard kissed her later as well. She seemed to hit her breaking point and he felt her body shudder and her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Clarenceee," she moaned as she came hard. James fucked her through the orgasm, waiting for the chance to ask what she meant. It lasted for about twenty seconds before her body relaxed, but her eyes were still glassy from the intensity of it.

"What about Clarence?" James asked her, desperate for the answer.

"He was so big," she whispered. He could feel himself getting close again and the talk wasn't helping him keep control.

"Bigger than Richard?" James asked her.

"Yeah," she panted. "So huge. I couldn't believe it at first." She was responding in a way that he felt like she was getting close to cumming again already. The talk was getting more than just him excited.

"Is that why you were grinding on him so much?" James asked as he felt his own climax about to arrive.

"I couldn't help it," she moaned as he felt her clamp down again as she came. This time, it was too much for James as he came for the second time within the hour, this time filling up her unprotected womb while she talked about another man's cock.