The Price is Always Right Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James suddenly realized how hard his dick was. What the fuck is wrong with me? He reprimanded himself as a wave of guilt hit him. He shouldn't be thinking about this other man looking at his wife and objectifying her, much less thinking about him touching her. He felt anger come back, but this time, it was at himself for having these thoughts.

He went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water as he grappled with his thoughts. He had never been the jealous type in the past, but he had also never been one with any fantasies about his wife with other men.

He took out his phone and went to the internet. He typed into the search bar "fantasies about wife with other men" and ran the search. The screen immediately filled with links to men asking why they were having these fantasies and articles about how common it is.

James scrolled through the first page, stunned by the number of results. He opened an article about the psychology of the fantasy and read in silence. Wife sharing. Cuckolding. Do people really do this in real life? He wondered. He had always imagined that this was exaggerated in movies and TV. He had believed, in real life, things like swinging parties were exceptionally rare or never happened at all. Now he realized he may have been naïve to think this wasn't more common.

So far, he had primarily been thinking about Richard's lust for Sophie, but he hadn't considered her actually doing anything with him. Reading through the article had him imagining things he shouldn't be.

The article suggested several potential reasons for the popularity of the fantasy. As he continued to read, he was forced to guiltily admit that several were playing a part in his daydreams.

A section covered how the taboo nature of watching one's wife with someone else was a significant contributor. It was definitely taboo, he thought. His wife was the epitome of classy, and the idea of another man lusting for her had been driving him crazy for a week. The idea of her being with a man other than her husband would be beyond shocking to even their most open-minded friends. The idea of her being with a man in his 60s wasn't even fathomable.

The article also talked about the husband's desire to see his wife lose herself to lust. While he and Sophie had always had a great sex life, she wasn't one to lose herself in desire. She was always firmly in control and thinking clearly, even in the throes of passion. Sure, he would love for Sophie to be more sexual, but with another man? To be driven by lust with a stranger or with Richard seemed honestly impossible.

He felt his cock stiffen, again betraying how turned on he was by the very idea.

He went back and read through posts by men who seemed to be struggling with similar feelings. They talked about their fantasies and how they had adapted. Several of them spoke about how much it had helped their sex lives with their wives as they played with the idea of sharing without actually going through with anything more.

That intrigued James. Despite how much it turned him on, he didn't think he truly wanted to see her with another man, and he was frightened by what that would do to their relationship.

How would she react to him sharing any of these thoughts?

She would probably think he was a pervert or insane. She hadn't been thrilled with her first interaction with Richard the week before, and he was afraid she would judge him for how he felt about it.

He thought for a few more minutes and walked back to the bathroom. He came up behind his wife and put a hand on her lower back.

"James, I'm already late," she said as she continued to do her makeup.

"You can be a little late, right?" he asked, "I didn't get enough of you last night."

She smiled and looked over at him without stopping what she was doing. "Do you ever?" she asked with a laugh.

"No, I don't," he said and gave his wife's bottom a gentle pat and left his hand on her butt. "Is today the day that guy comes back for an appointment?" he asked, trying to sound as if he hadn't been thinking about it all week.

"Don't remind me. I'm already dreading it," she said, annoyed.

"I mean, can you blame him? Look at you," he said and gave her a little squeeze.

"Yeah, the guy was a creep, and he's just going to be picturing me naked the whole time I'm trying to work," she said, frustration in her voice.

"You really think he's picturing you naked?" James asked, a lump in his throat as they got directly to what he had been thinking about a few minutes before.

She paused for a moment before starting back on getting ready. "Yeah, he doesn't exactly try to hide it," she answered.

James answered impulsively, his desire getting the best of him. "Think about how hard it has to be for him, though. A woman like you with a body like that. He probably thought about you all week," he said with a laugh.

Sophie didn't laugh but stopped doing her makeup and turned to her husband. She was looking at him suspiciously. "What are you doing, James?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he said, not acknowledging that she had caught onto him.

She held his gaze and seemed to be thinking carefully about how to proceed.

"You're being weird about this. What's going on?" she asked him.

"I, uh, well," he stammered and felt himself get red.

Sophie looked concerned and encouraged him gently. "Tell me what's going on."

James felt sheepish. "Well, uh, I don't know. I guess, well. I was just thinking about him and how he looked at you..." He trailed off.

She waited a few moments for him to continue, but it felt like his mouth was full of cotton. He willed himself to answer. "I just, uh, guess it just got me a little excited knowing how badly he, uh, seemed to want you when you're all mine." He admitted.

Though he had tried to say it in a way that wasn't too overt, she seemed to get exactly what he meant. To say that Sophie looked surprised was an understatement.

"It turned you on that a creepy older guy leered at me at work?" she asked incredulously.

"No, uh, I mean," James knew he had to backtrack some as this was precisely what he had been afraid of. "I just mean that I love, um, knowing that you're mine."

"James." Her expression had softened after the initial surprise. "Be honest with me. What's going on?"

"I don't know, Sophie." He said exasperatedly, and it came pouring out. "Ever since you told me about that guy and how he looked at you, I just can't get it out of my head."

She looked at him with concern but gave him a minute to continue.

"There's just something about it that drives me crazy. I don't understand why, really, but I've been thinking about it all week." He added, avoiding his wife's eyes as he admitted it.

James could tell she was thinking so she could choose her words carefully.

"So, him watching me, picturing me naked while he's with me?" She asked, clarifying what he was saying.

"Yeah," he managed to get out.

She had an expression on her face now that he wasn't sure how to interpret.

"What exactly do you want to happen?" she asked him. The question caught James off guard. He didn't want to admit to his wife the extent of his thoughts about this. At least, not right now.

"Nothing, well, just maybe talking about when Richard, or anyone, looks at you or hits on you. Like how I love how men watch you when we go out dancing," he said as convincingly as she could. She eyed him suspiciously, trying to tell if he was telling the truth.

Sophie sighed and seemed to relax. "Gosh, James! You had me stressed. I was waiting for you to say you wanted to start swinging or something like that!" she laughed.

"No, no, nothing like that," he said, the tension significantly improving.

Her phone buzzed on the counter, drawing her attention. She glanced down at it and, seeing the time, immediately started hurrying to get her things together. "I'm going to be so late. We'll talk later, okay?" She quickly kissed him goodbye and grabbed her purse before hurrying out the door.

James watched her pull out of the driveway before he got his things together to leave for work. He knew it would be a long day of anticipation, knowing Richard would be coming in to see his wife and knowing they would have to talk about this again tonight.

------------------------

Sophie felt like she had been on autopilot at work all day, thinking about her conversation with James nonstop. He had seemed so nervous and embarrassed but admitted that the older man watching her had been a turn-on for him. She didn't understand at all, but she had tried her best not to seem judgmental once she had understood what he was trying to tell her. After all, he had been reluctant to admit it to her in the first place and seemed to be genuinely conflicted about it himself.

She had been thinking about it throughout the day, trying to understand. Was it just that competitive side of guys that knowing other guys coveted their wives was a turn-on? She was still unsure if James was telling her everything, but he had seemed earnest enough, and she had seen him be extra passionate after they went dancing in public.

Sophie loved her husband more than anything, and though they hadn't talked today after she left for work, she knew he had to be antsy this afternoon. She thought for a moment.

She took her phone out and typed out a quick message to James.

"Richard is about to get here." It read. It was small, but she meant it to pique his interest.

Her phone almost immediately buzzed with a text. She picked it back up to read it.

"Oh, okay," was all he had sent back. She was sure he didn't know what to say after the way this morning had gone. She realized she would have to be overt to get him to know she was trying to play along with his fantasy.

She typed out a response. "You think he's going to picture me naked again today?" She smiled. It was a hint of a tease, but she also wanted him to know they were okay after the conversation that morning.

Dots appeared, showing that he was typing a response, but it took a minute before a message came.

"Yeah, I know he will. It's probably going to be all he thinks about," James had replied. She thought about her following response and decided to really mess with him.

She typed out the message and hit send. "Should I give him a show?" with an emoji giving a wink.

She was sure that he would be surprised by her being so playful, but she wanted him to know that sharing his fantasies with her was safe.

His reply came immediately. "Are you serious?" She laughed, knowing she had gotten him so easily.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Give him a show," he told her. She smiled and thought of her next reply when a voice interrupted her thought.

"Good afternoon, Sophie," it came from behind her. She turned and saw Richard was already dressed for their session. It was once again the last appointment of her day.

"Hey, Richard. One second, and we can get started," she told him. She quickly texted to tell James he was here and then put her phone up.

They started going through a series of exercises for his knee to strengthen the muscles around it. Time passed quickly, and Richard was pleasant, though he continued to look at her in a way that made her uncomfortable. Halfway through their appointment, he hadn't made any comments or done anything more egregious.

She wondered if James was right and that the man was picturing her naked when he looked at her. The hungry look in his eye was still there, that was for sure.

For the next exercise, she had to get a medicine ball from the other side of the gym, and she was acutely aware that she would have to bend over to pick it up. She could feel his eyes on her back as she walked across the room.

She bent over, grabbed the medicine ball, and brought it to Richard.

"How do you keep yourself in such good shape? Looks like you must do a lot of squats," the older man said without shame or embarrassment. If there was any question before, now she knew he had been checking out her butt.

"Uh," she started, her face blushing red, and added briefly, "Yeah, I work out with weights." James was right, she thought. He's definitely thinking about me naked.

"It shows," he said, "You have a hell of an ass. It takes a lot of work to have a body like that."

The brazen comment about her butt left her speechless for a moment. A small part of her was flattered by the compliment, but the rest was mortified that the man thought he could about her like that.

She put on her sternest expression to answer him. "Look, Richard, I'm married, and professionally, this isn't appropriate," she said firmly.

He didn't seem at all abashed. He just smiled back at her. "I'm sorry, I get carried away sometimes around gorgeous women, and you're more than gorgeous," he said, adding another unnecessary compliment.

"Thank you, but let's just try to keep it strictly professional, okay?" she asked.

"Well, okay. I'll just say I'm envious of your husband and keep the rest of my thoughts to myself," he said with a faint smile.

They finished the rest of their appointment without any issues, and she had to admit he was pretty pleasant.

She walked into her office after he left and checked her phone. She had three texts from James since she had told him about Richard's arrival.

"What are you going to do?" Read the first message.

A few minutes later, he had sent another text. "This is torture."

Finally, he had sent a third message just a few minutes earlier, "It's just cruel to stop answering after that tease!"

She bit her lip, enjoying how easy it was to mess with her husband. She typed out a response, simple but meant to keep him guessing.

"That's between me and Richard. I'm heading home from work," and she hit send. She helped finish closing up for the evening and headed home.

------------------------

James drove over the speed limit the whole way home. He was anxious to hear about his wife's day, particularly what happened with Richard after she had said she would give him a show. He quickly went through the front door and found his wife in the kitchen working on dinner. He studied his wife while she moved around the kitchen. She seemed her usual self.

"Hey, Soph, how was your day?" he asked, trying to act casual.

"It was good," she answered, "don't go far. Dinner is almost ready." James had hoped she would volunteer more without him having to beg to know what had happened with Richard. He was dying to find out more after she had stopped replying.

He quickly washed up for dinner and joined her in helping set the table before they ate. They made some small talk, and he told her about the drama between a few of the middle school girls in his third hour. He watched her, waiting for her to break and tell him what he was so eager to hear about. However, she remained utterly inscrutable. They fell into silence for a minute as the conversation reached a natural pause.

"Fine, you win. Sophie, what happened with that guy, Richard? It's killing me," he admitted. She looked back at him and smiled mischievously.

"I thought you told me to give him a show? I just did what you asked," she replied coyly, not letting on a thing.

"A show? What does that mean?" he asked, confused.

"What do you mean, 'What does that mean?' You agreed you wanted me to give him a show!" she said with faux exasperation.

"Sophie, come on," he begged.

"It's your fantasy. So why don't you tell me what you wanted me to do, and I'll confirm if I made your fantasy a reality," she said playfully.

"Sophie, I don't even know where to start guessing," he admitted and then decided to change his tactic. "Did you, you know, like push your breasts together?" He jokingly demonstrated what he meant with his arms squeezing together to make his chest stand out.

Sophie laughed hysterically, "No, but that's good. I'll have to save that one for the next time he comes in." Her emerald green eyes were gorgeous when she was laughing.

"What's that move from Legally Blonde?" he asked, again joking with his wife.

Sophie snorted. "The bend and snap? Correct. Obviously, that was my go-to move to seduce him." She continued snickering while he thought.

"I'll give you a hint," she started, "it started with the bend." She said and locked eyes with him.

He nearly spit out the sip of his drink he had just taken. He had to cough several times to clear his airway. "...What?" James managed to ask after he recovered. "What does that mean?"

"Is it not a thing that guys like? Watching a woman bend over?" she asked innocently.

"Uh, yeah. I mean, I'm sure most guys do. But you said you started with that," he answered. He searched her face for clues as to whether she was messing with him. He could feel the blood rushing into his cock as he pictured her bending over in front of Richard on purpose. Giving Richard the same view James had of her over the bathroom sink that morning.

"Well, yeah, I don't think that by itself is much of a show," she said while picking at some leftover asparagus on her plate.

He sat thinking about what else she could have done while Sophie got up to do the dishes.

He walked up behind her while she was at the sink and wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding her tight. His erection was pressed against her butt firmly.

"Mmm, is that thing just from hearing about Richard and me?" she asked.

Rather than answer, he ran his hands over her hips. He untied the drawstring on her scrub pants to loosen them.

"Aggressive," Sophie laughed, trying to finish the dishes while he worked on getting her to forget about them. His fingertips made their way under the edge of her pants and slid inside. He felt along her hip bones and over the lace of her thong along them.

Sophie leaned her head back against James' chest, enjoying the attention. "Do you think Richard liked that pair?" she asked him.

"Your butt does look fantastic in these pants," he answered her as he continued to enjoy access to her body.

"No, silly, not the pants," she said. James' heart skipped a beat. What did that mean? She couldn't mean that, could she?

His mouth was dry as he choked out the question, "What? Do you mean..?"

"My panties. Do you think that Richard liked them?" She asked much more directly. James was floored. Was she being serious? Surely, she wouldn't have shown Richard her panties. She must have just been messing with him.

"How, uh, how did he see them?" he asked, trying to see if she was messing with him or if this was for real.

"When I bent over, I made sure he got a glimpse of them," she said and kissed him. His cock felt like it was about to burst because it was so hard. He spun his wife around and continued to kiss her. It wasn't long before they hurried to the bedroom and helped each other out of their clothes.

As he pushed her legs open and searched with his cock for her opening, all he could think about was what his wife had just told him. He pushed inside her without delay.

"Wow, someone is turned on," she joked as he set a fast pace out of the gate. "But you didn't answer my question. Do you think he liked my panties?"

"He's probably jacking off thinking about them right now," he managed to say while struggling to focus on his breathing to keep control.

"Is that what you want?" she asked him, looking up into his eyes.

"Yeah," he admitted.

"What do you want me to show him next time?" she prodded him. His excitement with their new play made him willing to admit things he wouldn't otherwise, but he thought she seemed to be into it, too.

"More," he croaked truthfully.

"You want him to see more of me, or do you want him to do more than see?" she asked, hitting closer to the truth than he had expected.

His breathing was ragged as he was struggling to control his release even though they had just started.