The Price is Always Right Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------

James reread the text message he had gotten a few minutes earlier from Sophie, "We're leaving. He wants to meet you when we get back."

He didn't look forward to the likely awkward interaction with the man who had been out with his wife but had appreciated the heads up so he could at least be presentable. He had changed quickly and now sat wondering what the man would be like and why he wanted to meet him.

The app on his phone showed him Sophie's location, which was now on their street. They were almost home. A minute later, the sound of the door handle caused him to look up from the sofa. He rose and moved toward the door to greet them.

The door opened. Sophie stepped through, elegant in her soft pink dress. An older man in an expensive-looking suit stepped inside behind her. James hadn't expected the man to be so enormous. He was half a foot taller than James and significantly broader across his chest.

"Richard," the older man introduced himself and extended his hand to James.

"Uh, James. Nice to meet you," James said awkwardly, taking the man's hand. Richard's hand dwarfed James' and gave his hand a firm squeeze.

"I just wanted to come and tell you how much I appreciate you letting me borrow your wife for the evening. You should have seen some of the guys drooling over her," Richard told him with a chuckle. James looked at Sophie, who gave him a small smile in response.

"I'm glad it worked out," James said. "Thanks for getting her home safe, Richard," he added, trying to put an end to the encounter.

Richard didn't move to leave or say goodbye. He waited a beat and said, "James, I'm not ready to turn your wife over to you for the night just yet. What can I say? How do you feel about the three of us having a drink before I go?"

"It's late, maybe another time," James answered quickly, eager to get Richard out the door. He was ready to hear about the rest of the evening from his wife and make love to her.

Richard's face showed a brief annoyance but was quickly replaced with a smile. "I know the two of you have been having some money issues. I'm willing to pay $500 just to have a drink with the two of you. Won't you indulge an old man?" he asked genially enough.

"What do you think, James?" Sophie asked, looking at him. From her expression and lack of surprise, James could tell she must have been aware of the offer before they arrived. If anything, she seemed anxious to see James' reaction.

Five hundred dollars for a drink, James thought. It was nothing compared to her already having gone out with him.

"Um, yeah, sure, that sounds good," he said. Sophie seemed relieved by his answer. James directed Richard to have a seat, and he made himself at home at one end of their couch.

"I'll get the drinks. Is bourbon okay, Richard?" Sophie asked their guest.

"That would be perfect. Neat, please," Richard answered with a grin.

Sophie made her way into the kitchen to get the drinks. Richard didn't hide how he watched the sway of Sophie's hips as she walked out of the room.

James took a seat in a chair across from Richard. "So, uh, you work in construction?" James asked, trying to make small talk.

"Commercial contracting," Richard clarified. "We mostly build office buildings and retail stores. It's not very exciting, but it pays well." James wasn't sure if that was a dig at him over their money issues or just an innocent remark. They sat awkwardly, waiting for Sophie to rejoin them.

A minute later, Sophie walked back into the room where the two men waited with three glasses of bourbon. She handed her husband a glass and then walked to give one to their guest. She sat on the other end of the sofa from Richard, several feet separating them. She crossed her legs and sipped her glass of bourbon. James had not seen her drink liquor except on rare occasions when she had purposefully wanted liquid courage.

Richard was the first to speak again. "You know, James, your wife is an incredibly beautiful woman," he said, eyes on her. James noted that this must be the look she had mentioned the first time he came to her clinic.

"Uh, thanks," James said, unsure how to answer him.

"Ever since I first saw her the first time, I've had trouble taking my eyes off of her," he continued. "In my experience, you don't find many women like her. You're very lucky." James was wildly uncomfortable. He might have fantasized about other men and his wife, but he hadn't expected Richard to talk to him so openly about his wife's looks. He glanced at Sophie, who was blushing while taking a large sip of her bourbon and avoiding eye contact with either man.

"You know, I've been successful in life and business," Richard said, still monologuing to the couple. "and I'm not a man that finds it easy not to get what I want."

"I've been watching that tight body of hers strut around for weeks at therapy, and I watched her ass all night in that dress," he said, his eyes hungry and fixed on Sophie.

"I'm done wondering, James. I want to know what that sexy fucking body looks like," Richard announced. "I've got $2000 here." He reached into his suit jacket, pulled out a money clip of bills, and held it up. "$2000 for her to lose the dress and put on a good show." James swallowed nervously. There was no way that Richard could know how they had joked about her giving him a show a few weeks earlier. Had Sophie talked to him about that? He couldn't believe she would have unless it had been more than just talk before. It didn't matter right now, though. James' cock twitched at the idea of Sophie giving him a show.

Sophie and James looked at each other. The $2000 for the night they had already made would pay for most of the desperately needed car repairs. Another $2000 dollars would completely pay for it and give them money to help pay off their credit cards. James was struggling to weigh his conflicting feelings. The money was tempting. However, the idea of having his wife show her body to this man was something he couldn't believe he was entertaining. A month ago, he would have thought it unspeakable, but since Sophie had first mentioned the older man leering at her... it felt like he had had a devil on his shoulder putting dark thoughts into his head.

"What do you want me to do exactly?" Sophie asked cautiously, breaking the silence. James wasn't sure how long he had taken to answer while he thought, but it must have been too long. Sophie seemed to have taken that correctly to mean he was considering it.

Richard grinned and started counting out hundred-dollar bills as he answered with a question, "Honey, have you ever been to a strip club?"

"No, we don't go to places like that," Sophie said indignantly.

He laughed heartily, "Well then, you'll have to imagine what girls do in strip clubs. I want you to stand up and dance slowly and seductively. Like the girls do." The hunger in Richard's eyes made James uneasy, but his desire was overwhelming the alarm bells in his head.

He looked at his wife, but Sophie's face was hard to read. She was keeping a calm façade up to hide whatever she felt at the moment. He imagined it was likely disgust, maybe anger, but clearly, she was weighing the money versus all of the reasons she should say no.

"And I want you to slowly take off that dress and then whatever you have on underneath it while you do it," and he continued after a pause, "but leave the heels on." Richard took the twenty bills he had counted out and stacked them on the coffee table before drinking a little more from his glass.

James' had a full erection by the time Richard had finished telling them what he wanted. He shifted how he was sitting to try to hide it before either of them noticed. He looked back to Sophie to see what she was thinking and noted she was looking at his lap. Had she noticed how turned on he was by this? She met his eyes, waiting for an answer. He couldn't tell what she was thinking as she kept a neutral expression.

James felt his heart pounding as he held his wife's eyes. It was too much. He couldn't let his wife do this. James shook his head no, or at least he had meant to. However, he felt himself give a very subtle nod. Sophie's calm face showed a moment of just the briefest surprise before she caught herself. Sophie held his gaze for a few moments longer and then nodded back.

"Excellent," Richard said with a broad smile. James saw Sophie tip her glass back and finish the rest of her bourbon.

"James, can you get some music for your wife to dance to?" He was eying the prominent floor-standing speakers they had in the room.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," James answered. "Just use the tablet there. You can stream whatever."

Richard stood and walked casually across the room to the tablet on one of the speakers. He started perusing the tablet while Sophie and James exchanged an awkward look.

The low pitch of bass filled the room as the beat of a song started. They both turned their attention back to Richard. The older man turned the volume up, and the room was drowned in music as if their living room were his private club.

He pushed the coffee table out of the middle of the room up against the far wall, clearing the middle of the room, and then approached Sophie and put his hand out to her.

Sophie hesitated for a moment and then took his hand and stood. Richard led her to the middle of the room before sitting on the sofa directly in front of her. Richard looked right at home as he sat back with his arms on the back of the couch. His legs fell open, spreading out comfortably.

Sophie stood in the middle of the room, facing the man nearly 40 years her senior. The song he had picked had a slow rhythm with explicit lyrics that made the situation seem even more wanton. Sophie's eyes were closed, he saw.

She slowly started moving to the beat. James was transfixed, watching his wife. He always loved dancing with his wife and seeing the reactions she would get when they danced in public, but this was a different level of exhibitionism.

She swayed her hips slowly to the beat but looked very uptight while she did it. She slowly ran her hands down her body while her body continued to sway. She turned away from Richard, her back to him now, but her eyes still closed. She continued to dance for a minute and seemed to be loosening up slowly. He quickly glanced at Richard, who was watching his wife's hips sway to the music.

She was letting her hips sensually rock side to side now with the rhythm of the music. Richard must have a great view of her backside, he realized.

The song was coming to an end and faded directly into another with a faster rhythm. Sophie didn't hesitate and mixed it up, leaning forward and rolling her hips to the beat more suggestively than before. The soft pink dress flowed around her hips and butt as she moved to the rhythm.

Sophie slowly turned back toward Richard while she danced. She still had her eyes closed, focusing on the music. She kept rolling her hips while she raised her arms above her head, her hands in her hair.

Richard watched her hungrily, hardly blinking.

As she brought her hands down her body, she ran them over her chest suggestively, a finger tracing down the keyhole slit between her breasts.

"I think it's time we got you a little more comfortable," Richard suggested to his wife, raising his voice over the music.

She opened her eyes and looked at him without losing her rhythm. James watched as she continued dancing while reaching over her neck to unzip the back of her dress. She pulled the zipper down and then reached around from underneath, slowly unzipping the dress down to her lower back.

She ran her hands over her body as she continued to dance, slowly shimmying the dress off her shoulders. The front of the dress lowered, exposing her collarbones. She rolled her head back while he danced and dropped the dress more, now showing the swell of her breasts.

She turned away from Richard just before she let the top of the dress fall lower, exposing more of her. She slowly pulled her arms free of the sleeves and let the dress's top fall. Richard was watching her toned back as she continued to dance in front of him, now naked above her waist. James could see his wife's breasts, and it looked like her petite, pink nipples were hard while she danced for this man they barely knew.

James' erection was so full it was painful. He had never seen Sophie do anything this erotic.

"Now, let's see those tits," Richard ordered her, ready for the stunning blonde to stop teasing him.

She turned around slowly, her hands running down her chest over her breasts while she swayed her hips from side to side. The song faded directly into another.

"Damn, those are some grade-A tits," he said to Sophie with a huge smile as if James wasn't present, "I knew you had a sweet pair the first time I saw you."

She was looking right at Richard as she danced with slow, rhythmic movements in time with the music. Her perky breasts swung slightly as she moved.

"Take that dress off," he demanded after another minute or two of watching her. She hesitated and looked at James. He was so enthralled watching her that he didn't realize she was checking to see if he wanted her to continue. His lack of response correctly told her he didn't want her to stop.

She reached down and slowly pushed the cinched waist down her slender tummy until it fell to the floor in a pile at her feet. She was wearing a black thong made of nothing more than string and a pair of small triangles of material to cover her mound and part of her ass. It left essentially nothing to the imagination and provided no support to her toned butt. The heels pushed the look over the top, making her butt look unbelievable. James realized this must have been Richard's intention when he told her to keep them on.

"Turn around," Richard said. Sophie didn't hesitate this time. She turned and gave him a full view of her pert butt as she swiveled her hips in an outright provocative manner.

"Lean over and show me that ass," Richard instructed. The man's hand appeared to be gripping his cock through his suit pants while he watched Sophie.

Sophie leaned over with her legs straight until her hands rested on her shins. Her toned back was straight as an arrow.

"That's it," the man said, leering at her. "Shake that ass for me."

James continued to watch as his wife did as she was told and shook her ass, her muscular cheeks softly jiggling to the bass that filled the room. He was captivated by his wife dancing this way. She continued to shake her ass slowly until Richard spoke again.

"I have another offer," He roared over the music so James would be sure to hear as well, "If you give me a lap dance, then I'll tip you what I think you deserve. The better it is, the more I'll tip."

Sophie was standing back up and had stopped dancing. She looked directly at James, concern on her face. He swallowed. He knew he should say no but couldn't get enough of watching his wife.

He made eye contact with her and nodded again. She raised her eyebrows in surprise, questioning him. He nodded again, confirming he wanted her to continue.

She gave him an odd expression for a few moments before she turned toward Richard and nodded.

The older man stood up, walked over, and grabbed one of their dining room chairs. James watched him bring it back and set it in the middle of the room. He couldn't help but notice the large tent in Richard's pants as he sat in the chair.

Sophie stepped towards where the man sat. She looked incredibly sexual in just her black thong and heels. Her long blonde hair was still done up, her makeup pristine, and her body perfect. She reminded him of an old-fashioned pinup model.

James was holding his breath and had to force himself to breathe. He had no idea if his wife even knew how to give a lap dance, but the anticipation was killing him.

She stepped over Richard's lap, straddling him so a leg was on either side. She reached out and put her hands in his greying hair, running her fingers through it. She started to rock her hips from side to side, dancing to the music again. She slowly lowered herself onto his lap until she had barely made contact with his trousers and then rolled her hips once before raising herself back up. She straightened her legs out and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing her breasts nearly to his face.

Richard pulled out his wad of cash and peeled several bills from it. James watched as he reached back and slipped it under the strap of his wife's thong. Sophie seemed to respond to the encouragement and lowered her hips onto the man's lap. She closed her eyes again while she continued the lap dance.

"Fuck yeah," Richard groaned as she put her weight down onto his lap.

She leaned back away from him, holding herself up by her grip on his neck. She rolled her hips on his lap, essentially dry-humping him to the music for a few minutes. James knew at this point that she had to be feeling Richard's cock. After all, he had seen the tent when Richard stood up and knew the man wasn't small. Plus, he thought, his wife had nothing on but her tiny thong.

James had started rubbing his cock through his pants without even realizing it as he watched his wife giving a lap dance to another man like she was a stripper in the VIP room of the Gold Club. He slipped down his pants and started stroking himself in earnest as he watched.

Her movements won several more bills from Richard that he again tucked into the strap of her thong. She now had what looked like five or six hundred dollars tucked into her thong as she continued the lap dance. As before, the addition of more money seemed to make Sophie respond. She went from rolling her hips to putting all of her weight down on his lap and grinding against his lap.

Richard couldn't keep his hands off the young blonde any longer. His hands found her ass and squeezed it, pulling her into him as she continued to grind. James' eyes got big as he realized that she was now basically stroking the man with her pussy through their clothes.

Richard leaned forward and seemed to whisper something to her, but the music kept James from hearing what was said. After a few more minutes, several more bills were tucked into the thong right in the front by her hip. Richard's hands left her butt and were now mauling her breasts and playing with her nipples while she continued to grind against his crotch feverishly.

The music was getting softer as the song came to an end.

Richard looked at James and gave him yet another offer. "I'll give you five thousand dollars if you let me fuck her right now," Richard said while he squeezed her breasts again.

Sophie opened her eyes, the trance seemingly broken. She hurriedly stood up, disconnecting herself from Richard. She looked at James for the first time in minutes. Her eyes went from his face to his lap, where his hand was still wrapped around his cock.

Her eyes were wide as she looked at him. "I need a minute," Sophie blurted out to the both of them and quickly walked out of the room and down the hall.

James pulled his pants back on as he watched his wife leave the room. The click of her heels receded until James heard the bathroom door close. He felt anger in the pit of his stomach, and he rounded on Richard.

"You think my wife is some whore that you can just buy?" he asked furiously. He knew he sounded utterly ridiculous at this point in the evening, but sex was a different line altogether. He had lost himself in the decadence of the last few minutes, but now the guilt was hitting him hard. He felt like he had to protect his wife's dignity.

Richard looked at him calmly, unfazed by the anger in his voice. He stood up and walked over, cutting the music off as another song started playing. "We all have a price, James. It's true whether you want to admit it or not. The only question is, what is your price for Sophie? If it's not five thousand dollars for one night, what is it?" Richard dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a whole roll of cash. James stood in silence. "I'm going to fuck Sophie tonight," he said as if it were a matter of fact, "the question is just how much will it take."