All Comments on 'The Price of A Dance'

by SafTman2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should be prioritys

ok just to see how you go with this...if he takes revenge and bangs the wifes of the other men and turns them into his sluts maybe his divorce will seem better....i dont know about him but the marriage would be over ...first off id see if the guys might want to pay me not to tell their wives or force my wife to tell them ....then if the yagreed to 500 a week they could all then fuck my wife as much as they wanted ...that 1500 plus whatever more i could find to fuck her should help me retire and quit qork early ...i might fuck her but that is all she would be ....id still have to divorce her ...and from how she reacted she will love being her ex hubbys whore

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
He is such a loving husband:

He has two choices: be a man and protect his wife or be a fool and let her her be raped: regardless, he got his rocks off watching her cheat on him. What does that say about him? And is she really sorry that she let it happen? Now she essentially has permission to cheat whenever she wants. Erotic? If the husband likes being humiliated and there are readers who like that idea - both male and female - then I suppose this is erotic. But is it love, is it really a functional relationship. Seems like deep down they ejoy the shame and submission, both qualities that call for counseling and help. But then, the writers and readers who enjoy this lifestyle would disagree. I always wonder if they would be content with real love and caring relatinship. Oh, well, probably not. For those commentators who will ask, "Why read these stories?" I will answer by saying why not. If you are going to let us comment then let us comment. I will commment on what I like in a story and what I do not like. And once in while in spite of the plot, the writer is actually a good writer. Once in a while.

pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
Highly erotic

This is a very erotic tale. Ignore the haters. Very well written I will be reading more of your work. Thanks for the story I now have to call my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The most interesting thing about this site

Is seeing just how many losers there are out there... people who have no sex life, no intimate relationships in their life, who have to come up with thse utterly ridiculous marriage relationships... THEY DON'T EXIST! It's that simple, they only exist in the minds of sad and pathetic losers. I've operated a bar/club for 2 decades watched several HUNDRED THOUSAND couples come in and out, and YEP, NOT A SINGLE ONE BEHAVED IN SUCH A RIDICULOUS AND MORONIC FASHION. People just don't behave in ways that will only fuck up their one life and safety. How can you possibly find it erotic to write such garbage?? Your story had nothing to do with a marriage, nothing to do with anything erotic, unless you have mental issues? So, why? What do you get out of it? I mean, you have learned something at least, you know for sure now that your topic, and what you find erotic is pathetic and damaged, so you can go get some help and hopefully learn how to fix your life so that it has some value before you die? That's something I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous

I have to agree with the previous comment totally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick

Puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
someday last night would have to be dealt with???

I'm afraid you've missed your chance to deal with anything old son. You gave up all of your husbandary rights when you failed twice as a man, first at the pub, then at the cottage, where you willingly ignored the final opportunity to stop it before it happened. You exchanged all of your rights to co joined as a watcher. Your wife doesn't have any respect for you cause you're a fucking weak cuck and a looser. Case closed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just a plaino.

Just a slut , a adulteress in mind and action, not cuckold. delete, its not good, or brite or anything good.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

How to deal with it is easy. Reverse psychology. He packs hair bags because he's going to kick her out they have a little talk. He wants to know everything otherwise then marriage is over. She tells he only half so then he collects her by saying he came back for her and saw where she went so she has one more chance .

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Bad girls prey on weak men. Get it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another dirty nasty whore wife? Yeah ok. Man, there seems to be no shortage of whore wives and weak men. Do you think next time we might start to add a little excitement to a story like this by allowing us to pummel whore wives to a pulp? Oh come on! Why not? I think it would be a fantastic way to end the story. Don’t worry. The camera will pull away for the truly horrible bits. You’ll still have the audio of her screaming for help and promising to be better. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Lots of begging for her life. It’s gold Jerry, gold!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous