The Price of A Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

She would have collapsed onto the guy beneath her but was held up by the one with his cock in her mouth. She slowly came back to awareness and began to move again. Her head was being moved by his hands, but now she began moving it herself. She was panting, breathing hard and moaning softly. Her eyes were wide open, but distant, unfocused.

The smaller guy came back to the bed, not yet hard, and stood on the other side of Patty offering her his soft shaft. She began moving her head from one to the other as she rode the big guy. She seemed dazed but was clearly getting pleasure from her three dance partners. The guy beneath her began to pump upwards into her and held her tight against him. He groaned as he started to shoot his load into her. He pumped deeply until he was finished, watching Patty as she sucked and played with the other two men. He finally pushed her aside and got off the bed.

Patty rolled to her side and the smaller guy who was now hard again, lay behind and pushed his dick against her ass. She raised her left leg to reach between her legs and guide him into her pussy. The guy she had come to the cottage with got on the bed and the three of them shifted until he could lay beside her with his cock at her mouth. She took him into her throat and they all began to move together. They started slowly but soon picked up the pace. After a few minutes, the pace slowed again and the two men got up and changed places. Patty watched them move and reached out for the small guys cock as he came around the bed. As she slid him into her mouth, she shifted her hips and raised her leg again to accommodate the stiff wet cock at her backside.

They fell right back into the same rhythm and Patty looked as if she was enjoying the hands moving over her body as she was penetrated by the two men sharing her. The pace quickened again and the guy in Patty's mouth was clearly about to cum. His back was to the window as I watched my wife reach around and hold onto his ass as he came in her throat. She was choking a little as he pumped his second load into her. The guy behind now was thrusting harder and seeing Patty swallowing his buddy's cum sent him over the edge. He pulled her against his cock and exploded his second load into her soaking cunt. They all settled down and both guys pulled out of her. Patty rolled onto her back and looked around the room as if she was taking note of how everything looked.

The big guy approached her as she lay there and Patty pulled her knees up and spread her legs exposing her pussy as cum drooled out of her. He came to her and plowed right to the base of his cock with a single thrust. She lifted her legs onto his shoulders and he began banging away at her with deep strokes the full length of his shaft. He pounded for a long time until they both were gasping with each stroke. He slid her legs down and laid fully on top of her, still pumping into her. They locked their mouths together and he came as she wrapped her legs around him, holding his cock deep within her.

The other two guys were now cleaning themselves up with towels and getting their clothes together. Patty and the big man lay still for a few moments. Then he got up, went into the bathroom and returned using a towel to wipe himself down. He looked at Patty and said "That was great wasn't it. I'm glad you decided to enjoy yourself. You can go clean up now. There's towels in the bathroom."

Patty crawled off the bed and staggered a little as she made her way to the bathroom. She came out a couple minutes later and seemed in much better shape. She asked if she could go home now and the guy who had driven her from the bar said he would drop her off. She dressed quickly and moved toward the door.

"Thanks baby" was all the other guys said as she went out the door. I took off as she turned to the door so I could get back home before she did. I heard the car pull up in the drive as I unlocked the door and hurried upstairs. I stripped jumped into bed, but it was another ten minutes before I heard the door open and close. My mind was a mess and I tried to calm myself so it would seem that I was asleep.

Patty came upstairs and went straight to the bathroom. I heard the shower start and began to think about what had happened. It was wild and exciting, but I didn't know where we could possibly go from here. I could never tell her I had watched and done nothing. But I wanted to ask her why she had done this and how she felt about it. How could she take three men at once and over and over again? So many things I wanted to know but wouldn't be able to ask.

The shower stopped and I could hear her quietly moving about the bathroom. Soon she came into the bedroom and went to her dresser for her nightgown. I pretended sleep as she delicately slipped under the sheets. We both lay there wide awake and deep in thought for most of the night. It was late when we finally awoke.

I got up first and went to the bathroom. I was checking the hamper when I heard her getting out of bed. I intentionally left the hamper top open and stepped into the shower as she came into the bathroom. We didn't speak. I finished my shower and toweled off, noticing that the hamper was now empty. She was finishing dressing when I went back into the bedroom. I asked Patty if everything was alright and she looked at me strangely for a second and then said, "Yes, I'm a little hung over, but I'll be fine. Sorry about last night. I just was a little out of control. We can talk about it at breakfast. How are you this morning?"

"Fine" I replied. "I guess I'm a little hung over too. See you in the kitchen." I started getting my clothes on and watched her as she grabbed my clothes from last night. She threw them into the basket with her stuff from the hamper and it occurred to me that I had cum twice last night while watching and my underwear would be dirty. I hoped she wouldn't look too closely. I knew that someday last night would have to be dealt with, but I had no idea how.

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers
12