The Price of Admission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarke even shoved her tongue into Lexa's cunt and fucked her with it in between climaxes, something which The Commander would have told her to do, if she wasn't so busy cumming. Not that Clarke needed to do much to make Lexa cum at this point, especially when she started contributing to the fun herself.

Occasionally Lexa was just content to be pleasured, but she was training a sex slave, and this was Clarke's first time doing this, so it seemed only right that Lexa should take a more active role eventually. Maybe she did start a little sooner than necessary, and used more speed and force then she should have, but at that point she just couldn't help herself.

Clarke was driving her crazy, and soon just pushing her face into her cunt wasn't enough. No, Lexa just had to start grinding her pussy against that pretty face, gently at first, but inevitably using so much force that she was practically turning Clarke's face into a fuck pad as she frantically humped herself against it.

While a sadistic part of Lexa would have liked to continue this until she squeezed every ounce of enjoyment possible out of it she was very aware that she was suffocating Clarke with her pussy, and the poor girl was becoming dangerously close to unconsciousness, and maybe worse. So to both girls disappointment she pulled Clarke's face completely out of her cunt and then took a few long seconds to recover.

This allowed both of them to take some much needed gasps for breath before Lexa pretty much literally smashed their lips together in a bruising kiss, allowing her to taste herself on Clarke's lips and tongue. Something which made Lexa moan happily into Clarke's mouth, and kiss the other girl even more passionately.

Clarke also moaned happily just from the knowledge Lexa was tasting herself on her lips and tongue. Or maybe she was just happy to be kissed by the other girl. Or more likely, a combination of both. Whatever the case Clarke welcomed those lips with her own, and then likewise with Lexa's tongue, although not quite as much as her cunt welcomed the dominant girl's fingers.

Especially as Lexa didn't waste time teasing her, which was completely unnecessary as Clarke was practically ready to cum from eating her first pussy, the blonde crying out loudly into the brunette's mouth with pure pleasure as two fingers invaded her welcoming pussy and then started pumping in and out of her at a steady rhythm.

Which just might have been enough to make Clarke cum, if Lexa wasn't so ridiculously skilled and patient. Instead she kept her close to the edge of orgasm for what felt like hours. In reality it was probably only a few minutes, but it was still wonderfully agonising. Then Lexa broke the kiss, stared intensely into Clarke's eyes and then slowly decrease the force of her thrusting.

This caused Clarke to whimper pathetically, partly because of the increase in pleasure, but mostly because she guessed Lexa was planning something. Only too happy to prove her right Lexa then slowly added a third finger, causing Clarke's head to shoot back as she cried out with pleasure.

"No! Look at me!" Lexa demanded sternly, and then when she got what she wanted she firmly told her new slave, "Look at me while I fuck you, and don't you dare look away, or cum without permission. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke whimpered, and then almost immediately added, "Can I cum Mistress? Please? Please, I need to cum, mmmmm, please make me cum."

"No." Lexa said firmly.

"But-" Clarke began to protest.

"Complain and I'll leave you here unsatisfied." Lexa threatened.

Automatically Clarke opened her mouth to protest, but quickly caught herself, and instead whimpered, "I'm sorry Mistress Lexa."

"Good girl." Lexa said thoughtfully, and then after beginning to gently pump three fingers in and out of Clarke's cunt she softly asked, "You do want to be a good girl for me, don't you Clarke?"

"Yes Mistress." Clarke gasped, her words coinciding with a particularly hard thrust which almost made her cum.

"Then take what I give you." Lexa ordered.

Before Clarke could even think of asking what Lexa meant the other girl curled her fingers inside of her, causing her eyes and head to roll back slightly. Just before she went all the way she quickly forced her head back into the position it was in before, and gave Lexa an apologetic look. Clarke was then going to apologise, but Lexa increased the force of her thrusts, again rendering Clarke speechless.

They continued like that for a while, until Lexa slowly and carefully added in a fourth finger, a.k.a. more fingers than had ever been there before, stretching Clarke painfully. Although Clarke suspected she was about to be stretched even more, the thought causing her to let out a soft whimper and then look pleadingly at Lexa, but staring into the other girl's eyes was weirdly reassuring, and Clarke found she couldn't deny her anything.

"Can you take it?" Lexa asked softly, slipping her thumb alongside her fingers and then pushing them forward to make it clear what she meant, "Because you don't have too. Not tonight. But The Commander will expect nothing less but total submission from you."

There was a brief pause and then Clarke weakly replied, "I can take it."

"Clarke..." Lexa softly began.

"I can." Clarke insisted, before begging, "Please Lexa, my Mistress, make me take it. Make me take it all."

If Clarke was going to 'totally submit' to anyone, she wanted it to be Lexa. She didn't exactly know why, but in that moment it didn't matter, as her whole world was consumed with first a gentle smile from Lexa, and then the other girl pushing her entire fucking hand inside her cunt.

She did it as slowly as possible, pushing up to the knuckles and then pulling back a couple of times before ultimately using enough force to get the job done, but it was like nothing else Clarke had ever experienced. It hurt, a lot, and she came down from her high because of it, but she also soared to new heights when the pain subsided and she was overwhelmed by the physical and mental pleasure of having someone inside her like never before.

Lexa had expected Clarke to beg for mercy long before she managed to get her fist inside of her, and just wanted to make it clear to her this was something they would do someday. Then she wanted to see how far Clarke would be willing to go, becoming more proud of her every time she took more, before becoming overwhelmed with pride as Clarke took a full fist on only their second time together.

It was very impressive, and very slutty of Clarke. If Clarke's pussy hadn't been so painfully tight as it squeezed down on her hand Lexa would have wondered if she had done this before, or simply been with countless men. Just the possibility was unpleasant, and Lexa was extremely glad she was clearly the first to do this, which was one of the main reasons she paused.

The second and perhaps more important reason was obviously to give Clarke time to relax and get used to having her fist inside of her pussy. Or at least as much as she could given this was her first time stretching her body to this extreme. Although it would be the first of many, Lexa promised herself that, as she not only intended to regularly fist Clarke but to stretch her pussy in other ways. Her ass too.

Oh yes, Lexa was very much looking forward to introducing her new slave to that particular kink. But for now she concentrated on introducing her to this one, gently pushing her hand back and forth when she felt Clarke was ready and thus officially beginning the fisting.

This caused Clarke to cry out, whimper, and soon afterwards desperately beg, "Please can I cum, oh God Lexa, Mistress Lexa, I need to cum."

"Do it!" Lexa ordered softly while staring into Clarke's eyes, "Cum for me."

Almost immediately Clarke came, and came hard, so much so that Lexa had to move her other hand from firmly gripping the blonde's hips to around her back and push her body against hers. This meant they had to break eye contact, but that was a lost cause anyway as it was unfair to expect Clarke to continue doing that through such a powerful climax.

Hell, for all her skills as a warrior Lexa couldn't even continue moving her hand, not for a few long seconds at least. Although as soon as she could she restarted the fisting just so she could make Clarke cum again, which she did over and over again with well practised ease. The only hard part was keeping Clarke upright, and ultimately Lexa gave up on that in favour of lowering Clarke down onto her back and continuing to fuck her in that position.

Which was a little awkward considering Clarke's hands were still firmly tied behind her back, meaning the poor girl couldn't lie flat, although at first it didn't matter, as Clarke's lower body was too busy slamming back against Lexa's hand. But when the other girl seemed on the verge of unconsciousness and Lexa slowly began decreasing the force of her thrusts and pulling her fist out she rolled them both onto their sides so Clarke could rest.

Then after a few long minutes of Clarke gasping for breath Lexa pressed her hand which had just been inside of Clarke to her lips, allowing the other girl to taste herself. There was then a brief hesitation, either Clarke waiting for permission or she was just too exhausted, then the sky girl started eagerly licking up her own juices.

"Good girl. Mmmmm, that's very, very good." Lexa softly praised, her words making Clarke preen and lick her fist clean even more enthusiastically, "Training you is going to be easy. And fun."

12