All Comments on 'The Price of Disloyalty'

by JustGoWithIt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Good Start

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same world?

Good story. Is this in the same world as interrogated? They have similar patterns (girl with masculine name, farm, father giving them away etc).

JustGoWithItJustGoWithItover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, thanks for the comment! It was actually a draft of "Interrogated" that went in a different direction. I thought they may be too similar, but decided to publish anyway since people seemed to like the other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok I need more of this!

I’m very into the “interrogated” theme you’ve got going with a few of your stories! Totally into it! Would love you to carry on both stories so we can see the gangster side as well as the police side! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good story. Hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy these way too much. I come back when I want to be be sure I'll grt off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it would have been nice to read about how long before she got taken home and what happened while at home before she woke up. Was she drugged or so into subspace that she did not remember anything after the anal rape? Did the goons dress her or simply throw her in the car with a bag over her head? Did they just put her to bed? Will they send a DVD of her rape to her later? Will we get to read about her revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your twist endings are wonderful. Love your style. Should love to read her revenge. Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous