The Price of Disloyalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stoppp, pp-please," Ryan shrieked into the couch, fisting the cushions and trying to get away from the monster raping her asshole.

"Ugh, I'll be quick lass," Declan savored the feeling, knowing he wouldn't last long, her tight ring pulsing and spasming against him. Eventually, Ryan stopped begging, and he could just hear her quiet sobs. He had a feeling of satisfaction that her father would see her on tape, completely broken, because of him. When the story got out it would be a warning to others of what could happen if they crossed him or the club.

Ryan felt Declan's cock swell deep within her, "Ungg!"

"Yeah, fuck, I'm gonna cum," Declan ground against Ryan's ass, working his seed deep inside of her and making her feel every inch of him.

She squealed as he jerked inside of her, desperate for her ordeal to be over. Finally, he pulled out of her ass and let her curl up on the couch. Sean got a couple more seconds of her tear streaked face on camera before finally turning the phone off.

Saturday afternoon, Ryan woke up in bed. As she rolled over, her whole body protested the movement. She didn't remember how she got home; only images of Declan and the farm flashed through her mind. Part of her wanted to forget the whole ordeal... and the other part of her was already planning her revenge.

12