All Comments on 'The Price of Doing Business Pt. 01'

by Femme_Domme_Fatale

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AuralStimulationAuralStimulation10 months ago

WOW! So great to have Femme_Domme_Fatale back here. This story and her telling of it was worth the wait. Ah! ca ira! The Majesty Of Woman! Can't wait for Part II

TheJudgmentOfParisTheJudgmentOfParis10 months ago

I am so happy that you are feeling better! Your stories and audio performances really bring the listener into a world that is singularly unique. Your imagination has created a thematic blend of protocol, societal pressures, and the tension that exists between what we want and what is expected of us. Your stories are the rare thing that can be both erotic and cause one to ponder issues of class and the economics of marriage.

Long2bLockedLong2bLocked10 months ago

I have just recently discovered you. You, Femme_Domme_Fatale are a skilled artist. I’ve been wanting to create an audio story but I’ve been thinking I had to act it out with another person. You have demonstrated that there is another way. You are basically just reading your story but in an incredibly skilled and sensual way. Not to mention the quality of the writing. I say bravo. Well done. Five stars! Please continue!

grapefruits12grapefruits1210 months ago

What a cool story. When is part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Omg you’re back!!!! So glad to see you in here again I’m such a huge fan. Hope your health is doing well too ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemme_Domme_Fatale@Femme_Domme_Fatale
Adorer of submissive men. Lover of Matriarchal interactions. I record monologues and stories concerning female domination and I am never happier than when good boys listen to their mistress.