All Comments on 'The Price of Failure'

by hobrigef

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So she insults him?

Demeans, degrades and humiliates him and suddenly he can get it up? Don't make me laugh. That's not the way ED works. And she's obviously a trophy wife since she's 20 years younger. So he's got a pre-nup in place. Who needs the aggravation of having a cunt for a wife? Time for a divorce and to send her packing with nothing but the clothes on her back and her maiden name. This might have been a good idea, but the execution was a failure.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boy was she upset

When she got nasty, I simply left and came back and served her with both divorce papers and a TPO, evicting her from the house. I had heard enough about her needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a sad one

However a many of marriages have this problem rearing IT's ugly head. The story is over the top but puts forward a problem in the bedroom more than some are willing to allow themselves to believe. Men and Women look over your shoulder because it may be closer than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Don't listen to other Anonymous. Some ED are psychological, and good shock can cure it.... he got one!

You have done this very well! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty intense

What a showdown. Did she really intend to try and excite him or did she just realized he wasn't going to play along? Who knows. If it is the former then how can they keep it going every time they want sex when he would know it was a sham?

If she is twenty years younger like 30 years old that makes him only 50 so that is a long time to go with no sex. She will have to get a lover.

I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible story

Fuck no! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick and cruel 1 *

ED is mostly a medical problem. Mine was brain tumor, discovered after my love moved on without ever knowing.... Only a demented woman would treat her husband that way...

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Guess his ED was all mental

His performance anxiety was causing him to go limp right at penetration. A, this story almost got me. I was feeling nausea and tasting bile as she transformed into the most horrific bitch ever. I stopped reading and was composing a comment about how her transformation was too drastic, too sudden. Then it hit me.

Hmmm.

Maybe not.

So, I kept reading and was pleased with the outcome. Good job preventing him being cuckolded.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

I loved this story. Really thought it was gonna turn into just another cuckold story and I do enjoy them. But this was great. Really enjoyed the twist at the end.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Hey - whatever works!

Dude was badly falling his husbandly duties, and his wife gave him a brutal shock treatment, so he could get back in the saddle, which he did...

What's wrong with this?

She didn't cheat, nor walk away, they're still together, without any further issue, and happy.

You know, life cannot always be DIVORCE-DIVORCE-DIVORCE. I'm not saying that what Vanessa did here wasn't mean-spirited, but she did it for a good cause. Let's be clear about this: it would have been no challenge for her to find someone else to do the job. The mere fact that she actually stuck around for six months, staying as faithful as promise, before hubby got his shit together is very commendable.

As for him - these are the risk you take when you married a chick that wasn't born when you were in college. Exercises and, I guess, Viagra are your friends, old timer... use them.

'Got no problem with this - sure, it was a hell of a read, and probably got my blood boiling at time, but I always felt more sorry for the wife than the husband - you got to do your job, fellas!

A mean one... but still, a good one.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
I don't know...

if her little experiment was all that good. What happens the next time? Does she go out and get two younger studs and make him a bitch for the night? How would she feel if the shoe was on the other foot. It makes you wonder what the percentage of women who all of a sudden for one reason or another don't want to have sex anymore. Their husbands stand by them and then when he loses his game and she gets hers back well she be as nice to be willing to live with out sex.

it was nice to see that in the end hobrigef chose to just pull his leg (this time).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So if this failed and only made him worse then he is shit?

Of course it easy for her. Just lay there like a dead fish and occasionally make a grunt, to show that she is alive.

Does this mean that all those women who lose the desire for sex should be treated like this also?

No after this it is time to dump this bitch on the side of the and move on. Long term cure maybe a younger, sexier, and more loyal model of wife. [This would include the standard DD options :-) ]

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THE E.D. MALFUNCTION

occurs to us all at certain times in our lifes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just wrong

Even with the twist at the end, she was over the top and is due for a spanking and a divorce. Any wife who could say such things to her husband is just no good. No matter what the reason. Cruelty is never sexy, unless one is a masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a bad story

It's amazing how so many of these morons whine and bitch over fiction. Stories are meant to provoke and sometime surprise. You did both. bravo. I love how some of these fools act like its a real account of a marriage. Fiction. I know that's hard for some of you to grasp, but try, at least so you don't look like such idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@mighty horny

of COURSE it's 'divorce divorce divorce'.

she manipulated him with sex, cruelly. women are the gatekeepers of sex. they choose the best possible mate. that's their power. she abused it, like a basic bitch. she didn't rise 'above and beyond'.

men have the power of relationships. want a guy to buy you shit? want a guy to physically protect you? want a guy to help you raise the rug rats growing inside your ovaries? GET A RELATIONSHIP. men choose whom to give all this to. It's in his power to take it away. Hell, if the state wasn't so adamant about trying everything in their tax funded power to turn males into wage slaves, marriages would have far less toxic women.

women have the advantage from 18-35. they hold youth, fertility, beauty. men blossom from 30-60. you think it's hard to find a 'sugar baby' for a high status male? it aint. hell, I had 21 year olds throwing themselves at me when i was 26. all i had was a college education and a decent steady job at the time. i know you think women have all this power cuz media has a bias towards that silly lil' narrative. he can do better. men can get into shape, diet, accumulate wealth, and still possess viable sperm as they age. women only start to degrade as they age, it's a losing battle. marriage is the only thing keeping her from being some loose sad sack that frat boys pity fuck...if she were to embrace that 'hotwife' lifestyle.

don't be mislead. very very very few women have the drive to work their tails off like men, to compete, to waste years in their careers, to build wealth. and they usually have abnormally high testosterone. weird. sure, they exist. good luck finding one. then you can be HER sugar baby/cabana boy.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago
Good read

All the anonymous comments whatever..... LOL

Hey I was 50/50 at first, exactly as the title was, I really enjoyed it.

Thank you

hobrigefhobrigefover 4 years agoAuthor
:-)

Thanks for feedback.

So, basically, Mark has a secret hankering for his wife to be dominant. She intuits this, plays up to it, and it works - in that 'atmosphere' he can get it up.

This is hopefully quite believable.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Liked it

Your description is a bit misleading. I’d recommend wife threatens to cuckold, because I’m sure a lot didn’t bother reading and jumped to one star. While I wasn’t blown away, it definitely is way better than its current rating. ED definitely can be mental for those of us up in years. I didn’t read this as a cruel wife, but rather one who knew her husband enough to get the right reaction. I’ve had a character use the ‘get mad enough to fuck her to prove her wrong’ before in a story because that does sometimes happens in real life.

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
worthless cunt

I'm sure the rest f the story was well written, but I just can't read these anymore. They invariablly always feature a real piece of shit bitch who doesn't deserve to be called human, let alone allowed to live. So the hubby is a bit older and develops erectile dysfunction. That's usually not his fault, but the whore treats him as though he's doing it on purpose. The worst that SHOULD happen is a tough conversation about ending the marriage quietly and respectfully and she can go her way. No, bitch want to torture a man who has done nothing wrong. BTW, is there a decent dude alive anymore? Stand up and say "hey, bitch, I'm not a piece of shit like you and I refuse to torture the poor guy. Your wasted cunt isn't worth humiliating a guy who treats you better than you deserve." There's a problem with the average hubby in these stories acting as though it's their fault AND will put up with ANYTHING to keep her. What are you trying to hang on to, a cheating , selfish waste of a motherfucking life WHO NEVER LOVED YOU OR ELSE SHE'D NEVER ACT THAT WAY, EVER! Fuck that, it's bad luck

InsigniaInsigniaover 4 years ago
Great story

I usually can read dominant bitch characters without getting pissed off. Reading Vanessa got me angry. (Maybe because I share the first name with the MC). I am also not sure when you telegraphed the twist. It was perhaps around the time she was telling him he would have to stand by the bed all night. Its been a rough September in LW and you hit this one out of the park. It was original, well written and compelling. Thank you.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 4 years ago
Just.... Wow...

They say that a surprise twist will leave the reader either happy or annoyed, and this one had a great one. My only suggestion might be to move the mention of Vanessa's teasing reputation until after her husband snapped, and took his rightful place, if you could re-work it without spoiling her sexual office tease plotline.

I found myself annoyed with Vanessa, for her unfeeling way in dealing with what could very well be a serious condition. But I also found that I could not stop reading this story. The narratives, the realistic details kept me there, and envisioning.

I've been told that if an Author can keep a reader reading until the end on a subject he hates, or has grown to hate, then the Author has been successful. This, however, was brilliant. Well done, and thank you for allowing me to glimpse into a world I am uncomfortable with, and come out satisfied!

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
I HOPE this is fiction! LOL

Because I wouldn't wish this woman on a rabid dog! Of course, she's INTENDED to be a hateable, horrible character, and you obviously achieved that as a writer, so kudos on that! Maybe a little over the top, but you sure hit some nerves.

Oh, and if she IS real...run. Run fast, run far.

After you cut her brake lines. 😂🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As a cuckold loser

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, the depiction of how the young studs would join in the humiliation is exciting....many authors back-pedal on this aspect, but I think it is a strong point of your work. Humiliation dished out by both male and female Superiors.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
Not a chance in hell

I would wait till she was asleep. Tie her to a cross or just spread eagle on a bed face down. And here is the part I like whip her each and every day. Make sure she knows she went too far. Never will she disrespect me like that. I would mark her for life. Fuck this evil cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

"Get into position, slut. You are about to be fucked!"

I lagged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of done the financial stuff, packed my bags and left her. Let her go and find her bbc to please her...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Great setup

Fell for it the whole way. Was forging the scathing response I was going to put in the comments then Swoosh skate save

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ED isn't fixed that way fuckhead

I'd be leaving the twat, Find a woman with some actual love and patience.

EteoclusEteoclusover 4 years ago
Well done, Hob

I’ve always drooled over your ladies’ looks, outfits and actiions, but loathed their purposes and prejudices. However a ruthless tease with loving intentions is right up my alley. Thanks for the surprise ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Mediocre efforts of my mediocre husband"

My wife used a similar phrase one Saturday morning after "tennis" with her mentor. He's white and used his fat 8 incher to completely dominate my thick Latina wife and to give her 3 orgasms in 60 minutes! I'd really struggled to give her 3 orgasms in 7 years..... After showering she said "I had no idea how average you are, actually how LESS than average you are!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my bags and left the bitch. Then I'd of done the financial stuff, resigned from my job, did the credit card stuff, changed my cell phone number, and left town. Let her screw ALL her big hunky men for as-long-as she wants, just without me being anywhere near her.

titans2138titans2138about 3 years ago

Good story although I was hoping she was still going to go through with it if only so that all of the dorks and nerd anons would shit their pants.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Role play or.... rolled and played?

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

For me it would have been simple. If you do what you say you are going to do. I will throw you out on your butt and divorce you in the most scandalous way possible. I never heard about going to get medical help. all I heard was abuse

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa

Yes, it was so bad I had to type in my laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Improbable at best - dumb at worst. I'd think he'd simply wake up, smell the roses and divorce the cunt. Nobody's that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm afraid this would of drove me to Temporary Insanity.

It's difficult to determine what would of happened during that spell of insanity.

MY Ex threatened to divorce me one day many long years ago.

I resolved her problem. I used only one sentence.

"What assets do you want."

Problem resolved 60 days later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous