The Price of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie wheeled out a drink cart covered by a white cloth. and stopped in front of JJ.

"You were told no more shenanigans with our husbands but, you didn't take it to heart." stated Maddie looking around at the guys who shrugged admitting that it was challenging.

"But...but..."

"No buts, we have all struggled with this long enough and it simply doesn't work the way things are right now. The way you are right now. You have two choices. You and everything you own goes out on the street tonight and we call this over and done with or you accept the punishment on this cart. Assuming you do, I think we all might be a bit more comfortable with this arrangement finally." The other women looked a bit eager at the words and smiled. JJ just looked at the cart, the white cloth.

To which Jackie added " 1 minute to decide...unveil the punishment we all agreed upon or hit the road, Red"

JJ's mind raced. She didn't own anything. Didn't even have a stitch of clothing. Would they really throw her onto the street naked?

"30 seconds..."

She knew she had no choice. Reaching over she grasped the sheet and drew it back. Her jaw fell open as her mind wrestled with the tools on the table neatly laid out. Scissors, clippers, a steaming bowl of hot water with a can of shaving cream and a few safety razors next to it. She stuttered and her hands flew up to her dangling red curls framing her face. "But...you mean....you can't mean to....like all...all of it? Is that a razor? for my pubic hair?" She looked to Darla who was standing with a smile next to her.

Darla grinned and didn't say a word until JJ reached back up to her long red locks with a questioning confused look. "Yes hun, not just your pubic hair. We decided that long red hair of yours was impossible. You absolutely cannot keep it. So yes, the razors will take care of that too..." JJ feinted to the floor with four smiling women and four disappointed men about to see their toy lose its shine.

She came too laying on the floor, a bustle of activity around her as JJ quickly remembered what was happening and looked around to see that she had been prepped for her punishment which was to be delivered immediately. Someone had put a pillow under her ass an two of the women were holding her legs wide. Jackie looked down from a standing position and Maddie nodded to her. Jackie knelt between her legs and flicked a hair buzzer to life.

"Good to see your back with us." she snarled. "Wouldn't want you to miss a second of this". She looked at JJ's unique ginger bush and ran her nails threw the curly hairs almost whimsically. "We decided to start with this little eye candy. Let's remove your unique gifts so you are easier to have around, shall we?"

Then, without mercy she ran the clippers through the middle of Jujou's pubic patch. Left, right, up and down the hungry clippers devoured her bush. A few minutes later JJ's cunt was bared to the world. But Jackie wasn't finished with her yet. Maddie brought a jar and brush of something and put it down next to the pillow under her ass within easy reach of Jackie. Jackie began spreading wax across the poor girl's mound and as she applied the waxing cloth said to her "that's right red, I am pulling this shit by the roots!

The pain was tremendous as she was quickly stripped of her womanhood. When she was done she gathered up JJ's former flames and put them in a ziplock bag. Tossing the bag to her husband she said "Here, it's finally all yours. Now you can shut the fuck out about it"

He picked the bag up sheepishly and tucked into his pocket.

Still reeling in shock, the ladies that were holding her legs wide shifted and helped her back to her feet. Mickey smiled "It is time. It should be over quick. We will all be much more comfortable once this is done. Think how easy it will be for you, no longer having the burden of being a beautiful ginger." The absolute satisfaction in her voice said it all.

They walked JJ to a chair in front of a large mirror. She tried to rise but they gently pushed her into the chair. Maddie knelt down in front of her and looking her in the eyes said. "Relax, you know you deserve this. You really are a bit too attractive at the moment and you know it and flaunt it without even thinking about it. Without that long red mane of yours, that will no longer be a problem. You will no longer be a problem while doing your duties."

She walked around and the other women stood around in a circle waiting with some satisfaction as the punishment was about to hit a high point. The men looked grim, looking like they were about to see their favorite toy ruined. Maddie walked in front of her, holding a large set of clippers that looked like it could quickly do some damage. "Now JJ, I think all of these women would like to hear you admit you deserve this out loud." She looked at her unexpectedly "Well, little one? Do you need to be kicked out of this house?" said Maddie with confidence and a coaxing smile.

JJ bowed her head and thought of all the men and women she'd lured with a simple flip of her gorgeous red hair. All the broken promises, all the teasing and in that moment she realized sadly that Maddie was right. "Yes" she replied "I deserve this". Maddie smiled and raised the clippers and turned them on with a flourish followed by a loud buzzing as they came to life making JJ jump. The other women smiled waiting to see the red head lose her unique assets that their men have been drooling over.

Maddie approached and the clippers moved towards her forehead. "Don't worry JJ, this will be over with before you know it." The clippers bit deep right at her forehead and JJ gasped as her luxurious hair began to rain down about her and though her mind wanted her to scream NO! in her heart she knew it was too late to change her mind. The clippers were already doing their work.

She looked around at the women who had hands over their mouths almost in amazement they were doing this to her. They looked gleeful as the hair that had made her unique her whole life and made men drool slithered down her shoulders on to the floor lifelessly. The buzzer eventually stopped and she stole a glance at the mirror. Her once beautiful hair had been reduced to mere stubble. A light auburn fuzz that presaged total baldness.

A moment later Mickey was slathering her head with hot foam. "Gotta soften it up to get a close shave" she said with a wink

JJ nodded in bland agreement knowing that there was no stopping the final assault on her once beautiful hair. Each lady took a turn shaving away the stubble and a short time later JJ's scalp was smooth and shiny.

"Wow, we're gonna need sunglasses once she hits sunlight. This is soooo much better. This was the perfect solution." said Jackie with a giggle

"Oh wow" said Mickey as she ran a hand across JJ's scalp. "Sooo smooth" she purred with a small grin of victory.

"But wait...there's more." said Jackie as she flourished a small touch up razor

Darla squirted a bit of foam onto her fingers and languidly massaged it into JJ's eyebrows. Jackie swiftly dived in and with some careful strokes of the razor, removed her once perfectly manicured arched brows.

Jujou looking at her own reflection couldn't believe the bald and browless creature she saw before her was herself. It looked utterly alien. Bzzzzz, a higher pitched clipper fired up. "Close your eyes" said Darla moving a tiny set of clippers towards her eyes which she quickly closed reflexively and stood still. From the vibration, JJ knew her long eyelashes had now been removed as well..

The ladies walked her to the bathroom together. Once there, they stripped and got into the shower slathering her from head to toe with a strong smelling chemical.

"Don't get this shit on yourselves" Jackie said. "This is industrial strength hair remover. It'll be weeks before she needs a touch up"

A short time later they rinsed her off and JJ watched the last bit of her once beautiful hair disappeared down the drain. She knew even the hair roots that had blessed her with her long ginger curls had now been washed away.

They brought her out to show her off. Jackie worked her like a strange circus animal. Had her strike poses and do a few simple tricks on all fours like a dog laughing that she was no longer a show dog any more. "She will make a great working dog now without all that troublesome beauty that she was burdened with." She said a tiny bit smugly.

The men couldn't believe that gorgeous little JJ the redhead had been reduced to the hairless circus freak working dog that stood before them.

"OK boys, here are the new rules" announced Maddie. This piece of furniture now serves only one purpose. When ever you're horny and we're not, feel free to use her. Yes, you finally get to fuck her like you have been dreaming of even though she is no longer a sexy red head. She is your own personal cum dump." She then paused and said "Of course, we ladies will also be availing ourselves of her services first. We get "dibs" as you would say whenever we want it. It is only fair if you are getting to fuck her."

The guys shook their heads and walked away as the women reached out to pull her leash close. They did look a bit hungry though to finally fuck the former redhead that had been dick teasing them from their perspective for so long. Bill muttered something about her being like a ugly little fuck mannequin now.

"Well sweetie" said Maddie to JJ, "It looks like you're not getting dick anytime soon." Pushing JJ to her knees with zero resistance, she pulled JJ's smooth head into her crotch and said "time to earn your keep." She squealed. "Oh, and you can clean up that...afterwards" pointing at the large pile of once gorgeous long ginger curls on the ground.

Epilogue:

In the year that followed the ladies continued to modify their "little cunt licker". While the guys did use her on rare occasions it was mostly the ladies who enjoyed her attention. Therefore, Maddie made a few "adjustments" just to ensure that JJ would never be a problem again.

JJ's hair had begun to grow back after a few months. Finding shaving to be a time consuming task, she arranged to have her personal esthetician literally remove the problem and within a few months a series of electrolysis treatments insured JJ would remain hairless for the rest of her life.

The second change was just as radical. A series of rings had been pierced through the ex-redheads outer labia as well as one through her clit. A locking rod with a spoon shaped end was made to pass through the rings, effectively closing her to penetration while the spoon shaped end formed a shield over the poor girl's clit. This insured there would be no unauthorized orgasms.

Her clit ring protruded through the shield and Maddie would regularly clip a lead to it and a walk her about the yard. Her nipples and lower lip had been pierced as well giving her a very alternative look that no longer sang of her girl next door beauty she once had sported. Her septum had received special treatment. Pierced through the cartilage and grommeted, it bore a heavy gauge ring that rested upon her upper lip. Sometimes, as punishment or just for fun Maddie would run a chain from clit ring to nose and pull it tight. Occasionally, she'd add a weight.

Above her locked up slit, Maddie had tattooed "Maddie's Little Slave" in block letters. Behind her right ear, a second tattoo read "BALD forever" accompanied by a pair is scissors. The women had been talking about additional tattoos as well around her back and body and perhaps even up her neck to her face.

Jujou took it all like a champ as she was now a true slave working dog. After all, this was home in paradise, right?

12