The Price of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers

"Fuck El, I'm going to spend my seed deep inside my twat," a few more thrusts and he swelled even more, pumping his seed deep into her. When he had finished he pulled out, saying "Don't you dare move, I want to see you dripping my seed so I can drink it from you, as you have now unleashed all my hidden feelings again." He pushed her legs even higher, so he could watch, and when he saw her leaking he began drinking all he had given to her, catching her clit as he did, making her moan. His cock started lengthening again as he finished lapping at her, when Dante and Cari walked in, the shock on their faces was undeniably visible.

Gabe turned when he heard someone enter the room, when he saw his children he snapped his fingers and Cari immediately went to him standing naked before him. She no more than said to her children, "Come suckle from Mama my babies;" they both went to her and began suckling, holding hands as they did. They suckled hard as Dante went to stand behind her gently squeezing her breasts so more milk would flow for them, thrusting his cock deep in her ass.

The look Dante gave his parents was one of total mistrust. Cari was sitting with her children suckling from her, her eyes closed as her open hands were caressing the back of their heads, "Yes my darlings, take Mama's milk, make up for all the time we were separated, when you were ripped away from us;" then looked pointedly at both her parents.

Gabe was standing by El, and placed his arm around her shoulders, she looked at him tears welling up in her eyes. "El darling we have to show them what was done to us because of what we did."

She shook her head, making her think of all the bitter punishments that had been doled out to them both, "And why we were so hard on them, otherwise there will be no mending for what we did do, and what our parents did to us." He glanced at her with sorrow, pain and shame.

'What could have happened to you that would make anything worse than when you ripped our children away from us, prey, do tell us," Dante said angrily and very sarcastically.

Gabe held El's shoulders and said, "We both do it together, then tell them." They could all see her visibly trembling with fear, "It's all right now, there's nothing for you to be ashamed of," she put her open hands on his waist, as she shook her head whispering, "I can't!" He looked at her knowing and seeing the hurt and pain, so he put his hand around her back near the nape of her neck and slowly slid her top off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor then lifted her hair to one side, he turned her around lifting her hair off her shoulders and they were all shocked by what they saw. Gabe then took his vest off showing them his back, then turned the both of them back to face them all showing them all the front of their bodies.

"My god, what evil person would do such a thing like that, it's inhumane," Dante said quietly.

"Your supposedly loving grandparents."

"But why would they do such a heinous thing?"

"Well, the thing is we are also twins, it runs in the family far back. The first time they caught us as we were in the barn. I had fucked your Mama's cunt and ass and I told her to keep herself spread wide so I could watch all my spunk drip out of both her holes as she deep-throated me when Thor came running in and started licking your Mama, then he penetrated her hard and fast, knotting her. The sight of watching that happen excited me so much and your Mama humped him like crazy which made me fuck her all the harder. I spewed all my spunk down her throat and when I pulled out of her, she licked her lips saying, "More my darling brother, make me your bitch." When Thor pulled out, he went and lay down licking his cock clean. I turned your Mama on her hands and knees, and seeing as I was still hard for her, I thrust deep into her ass. "Ah fuck El, I'm going to shoot deep in your ass." We were so deep in our thoughts of how we were pleasuring each other, that we didn't see or hear our parents watching us. Both Papa and Mama had whips with thorns attached and we knew we were in trouble. They whipped us mercilessly, telling us we were evil spawn, and we were never left alone again. But we managed, we found places, and we made love. We just couldn't stay away from each other. They caught us on several occasions, and they made us both stand outside, and we had to be naked, they fastened your Mama to a bench spread-eagled and gave me the whip ordering me to whip her till she bled, but at first, I refused to whip her, so Papa whipped me even harder, making your Mama watch everything, then he would whip her so hard, my heart ached for her. This went on every day for two weeks, we were both covered in deep welts when Papa said to us one day "You don't fuck your fucking siblings and you certainly don't get Thor to fuck your sister. I then thought, that if I whipped her I wouldn't hurt her as much, and to my shame I did.

Then one day she told me she was with child as her period was nearly a month overdue. I asked her how that was possible as the way we had both been whipped, surely she couldn't be, but your Mama is made of steel, and you two came along; we loved you with all our hearts. Our parents found us and forced us to go home with them after they had taken you away from us. We were totally heartbroken. You must have been about two years old when we had another set of twins, only for our parents to deal with them." He looked down to the floor tears falling from his eyes. When he looked back up, he said; "It wasn't until much later that we found out what they actually did do, but they had died soon after they were born so there wasn't much we could do, but the pain they caused us was terrifying in every way you can think possible. We didn't want them to do the same thing to your little ones as they did to ours." El was now sobbing uncontrollably.

"What the fuck did they do that could be worse than what you did to us," Dante angrily shouted.

"They gave them both a sleeping draft, then buried them alive. They told us they had both died and refused to talk about it, saying we were abominations, so they had us both tied up, whipped, and marked publicly. El was put in a chastity belt and if she tried anything sexual they would know and then would be publicly punished and beaten. I was also put in a male chastity belt and the same thing would happen to me. They told us one way or another they would beat it out of us, so that is why we were so hard on you, not because we wanted to do it we didn't, but they told us if we didn't then you would get the same fate as your brother and sister."

He placed his arms around El and did his best to comfort and quieten her sobbing. She put her open hands on his waist, as she shook her head whispering. "I have missed them so much." He looked at her knowing the hurt and pain she was still going through after all these years, so he put his hand around her back near the nape of her neck and slowly began to caress her. Showing them the scars that were still visible.

They heard visible gasps of horror when they all saw the deep welted scars that had been wielded all over their bodies. Cari was now sobbing, and Dante was also struggling to keep it together. They looked at Gabe and they saw the same deep welts.

"It took a long time for us both to heal and when we had more or less healed, it started all over again, the beatings, the humiliation, the pain. We were very rarely left alone and when we were we were locked in our separate rooms. Dante, Cari, Bella, and Gideon, we don't deserve any forgiveness for what we did to you, all we can do is tell you why we did what we had to do, as we didn't want any of this to happen to you."

He lifted El's chin with his fingers and kissed her and she kissed him back wholeheartedly. When they parted Cari went to stand naked in front of her Papa, as Dante went to stand in front of his Mama. Bella sat on Gideon's lap.

"Mama, Papa, we did not know any of this was happening to you, we thought that you just wanted to punish us for loving each other, but it seems to run in the family does it not?" "It certainly does son and all us males are Doms" he replied. Seeing Cari in front of him, "We are so, so, very sorry Cari, is there any way you could forgive us? I shall never be able to forget seeing the pain written on your face and the scream you emitted when we took the twins, but what you have to understand is, that if we didn't do things their way, there is no way your children would have survived, but our parents are dead now and can no longer hurt us."

Cari put her arms around his waist, "Oh Papa," she cried as he held her tight. "You should have told us sooner, we truly did not know the pain and suffering you have both gone through to protect us, but you have said they are dead now, so let us start afresh."

She sat him down his cock standing proud then sat on his lap, his cock automatically found her wetness, sliding in without a pause; when she felt his cock inside her back tunnel, she lifted her teats, lifting them to his mouth, "Suckle Papa." He found her teats and began suckling, his eyes closed as tears rained down his cheeks and couldn't help but thrust hard into her tunnel as she rocked backwards and forwards.

Bella and Gideon started doing their own thing, letting their parents and grandparents bond again and bonding they were. Dante was fucking his Mama while suckling and Gabe had his hands around Cari's waist and was lifting her up and down as he pounded her; you could feel the love they had all so missed.

Bella looked at Gideon whispering to him if he thought this would be a good time to tell everyone, he nodded his head but held her tight as he fucked her deep, pushing right into her cervix. "Ah fuck Bella, I am going to cum deep, now cum for me, let us feed our children," when he said this she fell apart, pressing her nipples further into his mouth, this made him suckle harder and deeper as he came full force.

When they had calmed a little, he lifted her off him and they both stood going to stand in front of their family. They were holding hands as Gideon grinned at Bella, saying to them, 'We have something to tell you all."

The look on Cari's face was one of concern; "What is it" Cari asked as they all looked towards Bella and Gideon.

Bella and Gideon were holding hands, Bella told me she needs to be fucked all the time now, any clues Mama, Papa?"

Cari and Dante looked at each other, realization hitting them both at the same time, "Bella is pregnant, the healer told us earlier, but he told us she is not having twins."

"Well, it looks like you have broken our tradition, so long as the baby is healthy and happy that's all that matters" Cari said as she came over to her daughter wrapping her arms around her.

"No Mama, she is not having twins, she is having Quadruplets, I am going to be a daddy to four babies."

deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers