The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 21

Story Info
Atesso kneels before Priestess Javka and the Lady Cillah.
2.2k words
4.71
3.8k
00

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21 - The Island of Lero

In Priestess Javka's state room, at the Temple on the Island of Lero, Captain Atesso of the Royal Fleet of Cana knelt waiting for his Mistress. He was naked, of course, positioned on the rug in the center of the room, thighs spread and hands clasped behind his back. To his right, as usual, was the frame of repentance, and beside it a table on which were arranged implements of correction. A whip, a cane, a wide leather collar - like those used on large dogs, with an iron ring for the attachment of a leash. There were straps for restraint and other instruments too - arrangements of wood, iron and leather, the purpose of which he could not even guess. In its customary position, on his left, was positioned a Priestess's couch. He had been in that room many times before, kneeling nervously and waiting, the furniture of pleasure on one side and suffering on the other - a juxtaposition that was not lost on him. Little was different on this occasion other than, instead of a single vacant chair placed before him, there were two.

The door behind him opened and he heard footsteps, loud on the stone floor. Two women walked past him and sat in the chairs; Priestess Javka in her day robes and another; a prosperous lady of the south. She was mature, like the Priestess, but finely dressed, elegant, with an aristocratic bearing. Atesso quickly moved to Javka's feet and performed the Act of Greeting.

"Very good Atesso," she said. "This is the Lady Cillah, a devotee of the Goddess and a dear friend. She is visiting me here. You will afford her the same respect you give me - address her as Mistress and obey her! Perform your Act of Greeting before her now!"

Atesso moved to the feet of the Lady Cillah and complied. She let him hold position for a few seconds before releasing him with a kind word and a gentle hand on the top of his head.

"Cillah, Atesso is the most accomplished sea Captain in Cana, a favorite of King Osta. But he is a loyal and devoted servant of the Goddess. Any friend of the Temple may trust him with her life. Do you like him sister?"

"He is a pretty one, indeed." replied Cillah.

"Yes. A gallant adventurer, popular with the fine ladies of the port city. I wonder what they would think if they could see him now. I fancy those who are close to the Goddess would admire him even more. Atesso, do you have news from Cana? Something that will interest me? Or shall I be disappointed and move you to the frame like last time?"

"Please, no Mistress!" he replied, startled.

"He does not handle pain well," said Javka to the Lady Cillah. "He is easily broken on the frame. Perhaps I will show you later." Then, addressing Atesso, she said, "Well, boy, you may begin."

"There is news from the Eastern Kingdom, Mistress. King Charton is dead and a new Queen sits on the throne in Casbar."

"Yes, I knew that." said Javka menacingly.

"Did you also know, Mistress, that the new Queen - Zantina is her name - has banished Cargian slavers from her kingdom? Four had their bowels removed in the courtyard outside her coronation feast. Their rotting quarters are now displayed at bridges along the Detz river."

"Hmmm. That is interesting," replied Javka. "The City relies on boys from the east. Especially since its defeat at Tajorg."

"More slaves can be brought in through the southern ports," said the Lady Cillah. "I have been considering investment in a venture to bring boys from the land of Espa and transport them to markets in the City. Hundreds can be accommodated on a single ship if properly positioned, and then force marched northwards from Cana. This news makes such an operation seem even more lucrative. The City will have slaves and the boys will have an opportunity to serve the Goddess; in a mine or a quarry, or in the home of a fine lady citizen, or even in the Temple for those that are especially pleasing. These opportunities for salvation would have been denied them in their homelands."

"Indeed sister," said Javka. "Atesso, what of the new Prince of Vosgir? I have a letter from Ashala, telling me he was previously a boy at the Temple. What a strange tale!"

"Yes, Mistress, it is," he replied. "They say he is the true Prince, sold into slavery through misadventure after Tajorg. The boy is strong, intelligent, and well liked. He has already visited Queen Zantina in Casbar - in fact he was there for her coronation. They say she speaks highly of him. There may even be marriage."

"Hmmm. Very well. Ashala also wrote of the boy's qualities in her letter. Now, what of those strange men from far to the east. From Ephirum. Do any remain in Cana?"

"All but a few have returned to their homeland for the winter Mistress. They say even King Osta was worried by their numbers this summer, although his coffers are full from the taxing of so many ships and goods."

"Who is 'they', Atesso?" Javka asked, annoyed, " You always tell me 'they say'. 'They say' this. 'They say' that. Where does all this information come from?"

"From travellers in the taverns of the Port. From our emissaries or from spies in other lands."

"And how would 'they' know King Osta's mind?"

"Ah, well," replied Atesso, blushing, "The wife of Karf, the King's Minister of Taxation has been visiting my bed in recent months Mistress."

Javka smiled with grudging respect, "Good boy Atesso. But have a care not to be found out! Perhaps I worry too much though. For Osta, a minister of taxation is perhaps more easily replaced than an accomplished sea captain. Did you befriend one of the men from Ephirum, as I asked you to?"

"Indeed Mistress. And, after many cups of wine, the man told me that they do not have a King in his land. 'Kings rule over a few hundred villages' - his words not mine. In Ephirum, he tells me, sits an emperor who governs the remains of fifty kingdoms. The Empire takes one and a half moons to cross by horse. He also said...."

"What is the matter Atesso? Why have you stopped?"

"It is obscene, Mistress."

"Nevertheless, I would have you tell me."

"He also said that when Ephirum rules over the southern ports, and Cargia, and Casbar and Vosgir and, yes, the City of the Goddess, then will the Temple Priestesses become the Emperor's harem."

Javka reddened, "Yes, that is obscene. And fantastical, for any priestess would take her own life before submitting to such an indignity. Surely these are just the ramblings of a drunken traveller, far away from his home. But you are right to tell me these things Atesso. I will think on them. You have done well."

"Mistress. I was wondering. Last time you mentioned. Perhaps. The couch?"

"My dear boy, is it not enough that by your pleasing behaviour you have avoided the frame?"

Atesso, looked down in disappointment.

Javka sighed, "Look, I have company Atesso. Perhaps next time, if you continue to serve me well."

She leaned over towards the Lady Cillah and whispered, "I have seen fifty summers and he barely thirty, but still he craves his Mistress above the pretty young things of the port. It is the way of the Goddess when She works her magic in a boy who believes."

"Oh, you do look sad, Atesso," she said, addressing him again. "When was the last time you attended a Ceremony of Giving?"

"At least one summer ago Mistress. You know that in my position, as a Captain of the Fleet, it is not advisable to attend group celebrations at the Temple. The boats to the Island are sometimes watched on those days."

"I understand. Very well then, we shall conduct a Giving right now, especially for you Atesso. It is high time the Goddess received a gift from you. Kneel here, in front of me!"

Priestess Javka, remained seated in her chair, and began reciting the prayers and mantras of the Giving, Atesso replying to each prompt. The Lady Cillah looked on with interest, never before having witnessed a Ceremony of Giving.

When Javka came to the end of the recitals she spoke the words, "Behold the body of the Goddess, manifest in Her Priestess!"

She allowed her day robe to part below the sash, exposing her crossed thighs to the boy before her. Cillah noted that, despite the Priestess's maturity, her legs were beautifully formed, smooth and tanned.

"Begin the Giving! Praise the Goddess!"

Atesso, moved his eyes upwards from his Mistress's legs to meet her intense gaze and then lowered them again, all the while stimulating himself, making himself ready.

"We have no sacred soil here to receive your offering," said Javka. "Take your hands away! Come close and use my leg!"

He placed his hands behind his back and shuffled forwards on his knees, bringing his engorged sex into contact with her skin. She kept her forward leg perfectly still, as he rocked and circled his hips to create movement. Soon his excitement caused her skin to become slippery, and he increased the speed of his movements, steadily approaching his climax. When she saw that he was ready, she clapped her hands together twice and he gasped, "Praise Goddess!" spreading his seed over her leg, his body taut and clenched for many seconds before he finally relaxed with a groan. He lay his head sideways on her lap, bringing the Lady Cillah into his view, and he saw her watching him with a mixture of curiosity and disgust.

"You have made a mess Atesso." said Javka, "Clean it up please. Why do you hesitate? What are you looking for? A kerchief? A cloth of some sort? Atesso, you have made a gift to the Goddess, it is not a splash of mud to be cleaned from your lady's boot! Remove your mess with kisses!"

He went to his task, tenderly kissing her skin; licking and swallowing until all his gift was gone. And then she pushed his head away, and stood, closing her gown.

"We will leave you now Atesso," she said. "Find your own way out. And hurry, the boatman will be at the Island soon. Come to me again next moon!"

****

Priestess Javka and the Lady Cillah climbed the stone steps to the top of the Temple tower, emerging into the sunlight - harsh on their eyes after the dimly lit state room.

"The island is beautiful," remarked Cillah. "You are lucky to spend your days here. The sun always seems to shine upon the Temple and, look, you even have palm trees."

"Indeed," remarked Javka, "You must come and visit me more often though Lady Cillah. I get lonely here. Although my boys are pleasing enough, there are certain burdens that cannot be shared with them. And just two boys! Hardly enough to satisfy the appetites of a Priestess of the Temple. Cillah, perhaps you would bring one of yours for me to enjoy next time you visit. A pretty one."

"Of course Priestess Javka," laughed Cillah. "It will be an honour, for the boy and for me." She reached out and placed a reassuring hand on Javka's arm. "Are you happy with the reports from Atesso?"

"No I am not. His news lacks a certain, shall we say, specificity. I have tried punishment and, as you just witnessed, reward. I feel he is more concerned with his own safety than the needs of his Mistress. I want him to push more when he meets with his seniors, or when he beds - as he apparently does - the wife of one of King Osta's Ministers. I would enjoy making Atesso fear me more, but then I might lose him altogether, for he will not come back to me if he is terrified. I know Priestess Ashala is worried about threats from beyond Cana. In her last letter she talked of sending me help."

"Look Javka, the boatman approaches!"

They stared down at the little dock below the Temple hill. The small figure of Atesso - now dressed again in the flamboyant red and yellow uniform of the Fleet - could be seen striding down the winding path on his way to meet the boat.

"Javka, there are two figures - beside the boatman himself. Were you expecting visitors?"

The Priestess shook her head. They watched as the boat pulled up to the dock and Atesso exchanged words with the passengers.

"Look at the way he bows to the woman!" said Javka. "She must be a Priestess. And the other, the tall one, is presumably her boy. Let us meet them on the path."

They descended from the tower and left the Temple, taking the steep path down towards the dock. Ahead, they saw the boat leaving with Atesso and the two newcomers beginning the walk up towards them. As they got closer Javka heard her companion say excitedly, "No, it cannot be!". And then, the Lady Cillah shouted out, "Hanja!?".

The Priestess on the path in front of them stared in shock, and then exclaimed, "Mother!"