The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 22

Story Info
In the Castle Tavern, Kamhet is seduced by a beautiful girl.
1.6k words
4.58
3.2k
1
0

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

22 - Kamhet's Girl

In the Castle Tavern, perched on the hill next to King Osta's Citadel high above the Port City of Cana, the tavern keeper Gan called over to Lilla, his newest girl. He was a large jolly man, friendly and caring towards his workers, soft and gentle, and even a little shy, truth be told. Lilla was beautiful, charming and polite, but with a fire in her eyes and a confidence in her bearing that poor Gan found more than a little disarming.

"Yes Gan?," she said as she approached. "Here, let me help you with those cups."

"Thankyou Lilla," he replied, surrendering the drying cloth to her. "Tell me, how many nights have you been with us my dear?"

"Oh, this is my fourth."

"Your fourth, indeed. Um, Lilla, you are a lovely girl, popular with my customers. I do like the way you make them welcome. You seem so keen to talk with them, to ask them about their lives. I can see that they really appreciate it. People - particularly men - love talking about themselves, especially to a beautiful girl who listens and seems so interested."

"Oh Gan, I am so pleased that you are happy with me," Lilla gushed, staring into his eyes and giving one of his big hands a firm squeeze.

"Well, yes Lilla, I am....in a manner of speaking....that is to say...."

"What is it Gan? Can I do something better? Please tell me!"

"Well. It's just that, in these last few nights, you haven't....I mean not yet anyway....actually....er....taken a man upstairs. I mean, it's wonderful that men adore you, and I am sure I have sold much ale and wine through your efforts, but this is a business Lilla. I'm sorry Lilla, but I have to make a living."

"Oh, I see."

"Please understand, Lilla, I do not expect my girls to do anything they are uncomfortable with. You are a tavern girl, not a slave. I will defend you if a customer acts improperly, and I accept your right to choose which men you will and will not take upstairs. But Lilla....well, it has been three nights. The Tavern relies on its girls as much as its ale and food."

"I understand, Gan. I will try to do better."

"Look Lilla. There is a man from the East just entered. His name is Kamhet - he is a regular customer, wealthy and charming. Take him wine and sit with him!"

She obeyed, pouring a goblet of wine and taking it to the eastern man, "My name is Lilla, may I sit with you?"

"Why not. But fetch yourself a cup of wine too!" he replied. "My name is Kamhet, I am glad to make the acquaintance of such a beautiful young lady."

Lilla sat close beside him, making contact, sipping her wine and meeting his gaze, "Tell me Kamhet, what is a man from such a faraway land doing in Cana in the winter season?"

Kamhet laughed, "I missed my ship, Lilla. I was travelling further north and got caught in snow storms as I returned. They did not wait for me. But it is of little consequence - I will see my countrymen again in the spring."

"But it must be tiresome for you to be stuck here with nothing to do. And do you not have a wife and family that you miss?"

"I do not. And look, I am passing the time pleasantly with a fine girl of the south, so no, my winter is not being wasted."

He took out his pipe and began to fill it with dried herb from a pouch.

"That picture on the pouch," said Lilla. "It is beautiful. What is it?"

"That is the ship I command in my homeland of Ephirum. She is the closest I have to a wife, in answer to your earlier question."

"Is that the ship which left you behind for the winter?"

"Oh no," laughed Kamhet. "That was a merchant's vessel. Much smaller than mine, which is instead built for war."

Lilla looked more closely at the image on the pouch, pulling it away from Kamhet, "And what are these black things in rows along its sides?"

"My my. You do ask many questions for a tavern girl," said Kamhet. "But it pleases me to talk. They are simple decorations, nothing more."

He lit his pipe and drew smoke into his lungs before passing it to Lilla at her request. But she coughed at her first draw and passed it back to him grimacing. She placed her hand on the inside of his thigh, stroking and squeezing, "Come upstairs with me Kamhet!"

"But I am hungry. And this tavern has excellent hak-swine stew."

"Afterwards! By then I will be hungry too."

And so Lilla pulled Kamhet to his feet and led him up the stairs to approving glances from Gan. When they were alone they kissed and undressed each other. Kamhet held her, and tried to swing her downwards to the bed beneath him, but she stiffened and took her lips away from his.

"What is wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing Kamhet. But would you let me be above you? I would prefer it that way."

"Of course. Why not," he replied, releasing her and lying on his back so that she could mount him.

"Here, keep your hands on the bed, and stay still....that is good Kamhet. That is how I like it. Thank you."

****

When it was over they lay together on the bed, and Kamhet re-lit his pipe as Lilla caressed him.

"I know I am a fussy bedfellow Kamhet." said Lilla apologetically.

"Especially for a tavern girl," he replied, chuckling, "But do not fear, I enjoyed myself greatly. In fact I hope we will do this again soon. I like it when a girl knows what she wants from a man and asks for it. The women in my homeland are somewhat more - shall we say - reserved. I like it not."

"Kamhet, if you like me then why not spend the day with me tomorrow?"

"Girls of the Castle Tavern do not come cheaply, Lilla. Gan is a good man, but I am not sure I want to give him all of my gold quite yet."

"No, you idiot!" said Lilla, playfully punching his chest. "I mean as a friend. What else do you have to do on a winter day in Cana?"

"What do you suggest? That we spend the day in bed?"

"No, not at all. For that you really would have to pay Gan. But we can go for a walk."

"A walk?" said Kahmet, mystified.

"Yes, there is an island just off the coast to the west of the port. It is said to be beautiful, with gardens and fine views over the sea."

"Yes, I know it Lilla," said Kahmet. "There is a Temple there. The boatman will not take us."

"Ah, but Kahmet, I know the boatman. I occasionally lie with him and he likes to please me. He will take us across, as long as we stay away from the Temple. Kahmet, you do not look enthusiastic at all. Do not worry, I shall find another to take me. It is a shame though, as I enjoy your company so much."

"Very well," laughed Kahmet. "Tomorrow we visit your island. Now, let us go downstairs and have some of Gan's stew. I am starving!"

****

Kamhet was true to his word, and the next day he and Lilla made their way to the small dock where they hoped to find the boatman and gain passage to the Island of Lero. As they walked, she asked him questions about his homeland.

"What is life like for the women of your country?" she asked.

"Women are honored and respected but have little power. They are expected to show obedience - to their parents and later to a husband. Is it so different here?"

"Not very different here in the South. In the City, of course, households are led by a lady, husbands are obedient and male slaves are commonly accepted. And then there is the Temple of course. Are there slaves in your homeland Kamhet?"

"I visited the City during the summer Lilla, so I know its ways. And, yes there are slaves in Ephirum, although they are held only within the richest and finest of households. But the Emperor has tens of thousands. They serve in the fields and in the mines and in the galleys of the fleet. But he never has enough."

"Then he seeks more?"

"Always. But the lands around us are all conquered, save those that are too powerful for us to fight. Lilla, is that your boatman there?"

"Yes, that is him. Let me go and talk to him alone."

Kamhet lit his pipe as he watched her with the man. He was large and ugly, with scars across his face. Kamhet shuddered thinking of the beautiful Lilla lying with such an ogre. But by now she was waving him over to join them.

"He will take us Kamhet!" she cried. "Come over to the boat."

They climbed in and the boatman put his oars to the water, pulling strongly

"We will be there in no time," said Lilla, in excitement.

And indeed they were, for the Island was less than half a league from the mainland. And when the little boat arrived at the wooden dock, Lilla jumped off and beckoned Kamhet to join her. But, as he stepped ashore, the boatman was behind him, oar raised. Kamhet fell to the ground as he was struck, crawling for a moment before he collapsed fully. The girl knelt beside him, her knees in his sight as his eyes began to dim.

"Lilla, what is this?" he gasped.

"Not Lilla. My name is Priestess Hanja. I am sorry Kamhet."

And then he lost consciousness.