The Priestess and the Brat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers

Sabine leaned forward so that the large ball that joined the stone cocks the women shared rested between them, hard against each woman's clit. It began to tremble and pulse on its own. Sabine leaned over Cassia's prone body. The tips of their breasts made contact. Both sets stiffened and became firm at the unexpected contact. Sabine placed her lips close to Cassia's, their mouths slightly open. Their eyes locked together. The stone cocks within each woman moved faster now, plunging and withdrawing, growing and shrinking, rotating and trembling, probing and exploring every inner surface of the women's vaginal walls. The intensity was too much for Cassia. Every muscle in her taut young body began to contract involuntarily and her breath went still. A moment later, the most earth shattering orgasm she had ever felt ripped through her body, causing her to convulse and shake.

A single, long moan arose from deep in her chest and, as it escaped past her lips, Sabine inhaled deeply, drawing the breath and sound of Cassia's orgasmic moan into her own mouth. That seemed to send the Priestess over the edge. Sabine's eyes rolled back into her head and she arched her back. She began to thrust violently with her hips, driving the stone cocks deeper into both of their bodies. Suddenly, she fell forward, pressing her lips and her open mouth to Cassia, allowing both her own and Cassia's orgasmic cries to become one, shared between them. This new sensation forced another wave of orgasms to rack Cassia's petite body.

When they had both been sated, Cassia remained laying there on the bench, her skin glistening with sweat. Sabine stood and withdrew, pulling the long stone cock first from Cassia, and then from herself. As Cassia looked on, she saw that the tool was just plain, ordinary stone once more. She propped herself up onto her elbows. The mysterious music had faded away and there was nothing but the sound of the surf surging and withdrawing from the cave. It was darker now, the blue glow from the water had grown dim, as had the torches that lined the rock walls.

Cassia realized that they were alone now. She had no concept of how much time had passed while Sabine was making love to her. Even Ligeia and Athalia were gone now. "Where..." she began.

"The Goddess's servants have gone to do her bidding. Even now, they search the night for potential victims of the Emperor's cruel men and try to draw them here... to me...to the Goddess to seek her protection." She paused, studying Cassia's face. "Yes, even your own slaves, Cassia of the House of Romulus. Fret not. When you awake in the morning, they will be at your side, as always... As if nothing had transpired this night. But, when next you are each called, each will come to me. Now, sleep child."

Even as she said this, Cassia's eyelids grew heavy. A fog passed over her mind, clouding out the sounds and thoughts. In a moment, she was fast asleep.

A moment later, she yawned and stretched her supple limbs. A streak of bright, morning sun broke through the curtain over the window of her chamber and fell across her face, waking her. She started in confusion. She was back in the house, in her own bed in her own chamber. She looked around frantically, but nothing was out of the ordinary. When she looked toward the door to her chamber, she thought she caught a glimpse of pale, blue light from under the door jam, but it was gone before her eyes could focus on it. Just then, the door opened and in came Athalia and Ligeia to perform their morning preparations for their domina.

Not a word was spoken between them about the previous night. It was as if the previous three days had never happened.

End Chapter 5.

*******************

To my readers: Once again, I love you all. Keep your comments coming (cumming!). I apologize that it has taken me a little longer to get this chapter out, but life sometimes gets in the way of fun. Anyway, if you're enjoying this series, stay tuned! More twists and turns lie ahead!

Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers
12