The Priestess and the Demon

Story Info
Her soul and body belongs to the handsome Devil.
1.3k words
4.5
4.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're thinking too much, sweetheart," The demon murmured into my neck, his hand trailed my stomach and dipped between my legs. His fingers found my sensitive clit and rubbed gentle circles.

He had me naked and spread out for him, my holy robes were laying in a pile at the foot of his bed.

I moaned, reaching between us. His hard cock jumped in my hand, the veins pulsing against my palm. The demon was huge, larger than any human man I had ever seen. He was right, though. My mind was still active, running over everything that had happened even as he fucked me slowly with his fingers.

I made the deal with him, forsaking my God for a demon. It was a difficult decision, save the people of my village and he could have my soul. I hadn't known at the time he wanted my body as well. Ezra had been gentle with me at first, letting me set the pace. My religion was strict with abstinence, we took a sacred oath for our god. Still I found myself drawn to him, letting him touch me in ways I had never experienced. He was patient, respectful, even gentle. The first time, I came before his cock was even halfway in. I blushed at the memory.

Ezra's fingers curled, brushing that spot inside me that made my vision blur, and it tore me from my thoughts as I arched into his hand.

"That's better," he smiled, his red irises flashing as he looked down at me. He drew his fingers out and licked them clean, making my cheeks redden even further as I watched him. When he was satisfied he leaned down and took my mouth in a fiery kiss, the taste of myself on his lips making my core throb. I needed him. Now.

I pushed against his shoulders, forcing him onto his back and straddled him, taking his length in my hands as my knees settled on either side of his hips.

His large hands wrapped around my waist, digging into my ass. "Fuck me." He groaned and it sent a shiver down my spine.

I leaned forward, lining his head with my opening, admiring the gleam in his eyes as he watched me. When I rolled my hips forward I had to bite my lip to stifle the moan that threatened to escape.

My mouth fell open as I lowered myself down, enjoying every new inch of his unhuman thickness. A low growl rumbled through his chest that made my body tingle. He let me have control, but watched my every movement as if waiting for the opportunity to snatch it away. There was something so intoxicating about pleasing him. The thought of this powerful creature needing my body, wanting only me. It coaxed me further, and I pushed through the pain as I sunk down onto his cock.

Ezra's hungry gaze roamed over me, his eyes trailing down to see where we joined. My body responded, growing slicker, my clit throbbing as I took more of him. I whimpered when I was fully seated, the feeling of being completely filled making my blood heat in my veins. I stilled, letting my body adjust and his hands messaged my hips gently as he waited for me to move.

I started, rolling my hips softly. Ezra groaned, his large hands tightened on my waist. It was exactly what I needed. The pressure of his cock, the feeling of being filled so completely I couldn't think of anything else but the fullness. I rode him slow at first, letting his hands guide my hips until he needed me to move harder and faster. I took the command and braced my hands on his tattooed chest, feeling the tight muscles beneath my palms, I rocked my hips into him, chasing the release that was so quickly approaching, giving him everything I had. His eyes moved between my face and my breasts, watching the way they moved as I bounced on his cock. When he could feel my body growing tired, he held me tight against him and began to thrust his hips up to meet mine. The movement was enough to reduce me to a whimpering mess on top of him. I had to bury my face in his neck to stifle the sounds coming out of me.

"That's it, little priestess." He sat up, taking my nipple in his mouth. He bit down, sending a shockwave through me, bringing my senses back momentarily. I moaned loudly, my walls clenching. So close. He sucked the nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling. Gods. His hand snaked between us, rubbing my clit with a gentleness that combated the rough movements of his hips. I was begging now, my lips pressed just below his ear.

"You like that?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"Yes," I whimpered, barely able to form words. The pressure built and spread, making my toes curl and my fingernails dig into his shoulders. I could feel the waves beginning to creep up my spine, my body surrendered to him.

"Come for me. Come on my cock," Ezra ordered, his voice a growl in my ear. His fingers swirled faster, matching the rhythm of our bodies. It was too much. Light exploded behind my eyes. I screamed, burying my face deeper in his neck as I came. My muscles clenched, pulsing around his cock, knocking the air from my lungs. I fell into him, feeling boneless as he slowed his thrusts to drag out each wave of pleasure that washed over my shaking body.

"Good girl," Ezra praised, and pushed me back onto the bed. He grabbed my legs, placed them over his shoulders, and thrust into me roughly. His fingers dug into my hips enough to bruise, holding me in place as he slammed into me, hard and deep this time, the way he needed it.

"Take my cock, little priestess," he commanded, his jaw clenching as he tried to suppress his grunts. "Say my name."

"Ez--," his name turned into a moan as I came again, the orgasm rolling through me so violently it sent tears to my eyes. I could feel his movements start to stutter, the muscles in his neck straining as he fucked me through my release.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked, his thumb still teasing me, making my body shake beneath him. His other hand reached for my neck, strong fingers wrapping around the column of my throat.

"You," I said, but it came out as a desperate sob as he forced me to look up at him. I was his. I would always be his.

"That's right," he smiled devilishly, his eyes glowing red. He thrust once more and roared, his bat-like wings spreading out behind him and fluttering as he filled me. I moaned at the feeling, the warm liquid coating my insides, and clutched his shoulders, feeling his body tremble as he came.

He pulled out, and I could feel his seed start to run down my leg.

"You look beautiful with my cum inside you." Ezra's finger gathered it and pushed it back into my spent body, causing another moan to slip from my lips.

I was beyond words, still trying to form thoughts as I watched him with half lidded eyes. His dark hair was tousled from my hands and I could see the scratches on his shoulders. His wings were fanned out behind him, casting a menacing shadow across the bed. Still he was the most handsome devil I had ever seen.

"Sleep now, little priestess." He ordered and he pulled a blanket over my weakened body.

I wanted to protest, but I was too exhausted. I felt the demons soft kiss my forehead just as I slipped into a deep sleep.