The Priestess of the Night - Night 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Why are you here? I told you to wait in your place!'' Aalyat shouted, irritated.

''Be more polite, Priestess. Remember you are serving a higher power,'' the stranger said.

''You will not tell me what to do. I am the Priestess,'' Aalyat affirmed.

The stranger remained silent as Aalyat looked around.

''It's done. Your father is dead,'' the stranger informed.

Aalyat didn't say a word and her gaze remained calmed, looking to the floor.

''Did he say something?'' she asked.

''He was surprised that it was me, nothing else,'' the stranger detailed with a low voice, close to a whisper.

''Ok, it's time to move on,'' Aalyat concluded and dried a lonely tear that was sliding, but her mysterious company didn't notice it.

Picking some strange items from seemingly random places, the Priestess gave them to her acolyte without saying a word. The erratic breath beneath the hood indicated that whoever it was hiding, it was becoming impatient.

''Got something to say?'' Aalyat asked in a cold tone.

''Just hurry up, your slowness makes me sick for Dark Ashtoreth's sake!'' the stranger shouted.

The young woman smirked, knowing she was being irritating. The last item she picked was a dark knife for ritual purposes.

''Where did you get this? It was supposed to be lost,'' Aalyat's acolyte said. A slight tone of surprise could be detected in the voice.

''It doesn't matter... this is the most important thing to complete the ritual. It doesn't concern you how I've found it,'' she explained before giving the knife away.

The stranger didn't say anything and, making a small reverence, abandoned the room. The Priestess sighed and closed her eyes. The young girl was feeling conflict inside her, but there was no way back.

''Dogannu, Dogannu, Dogannu...''

Alarmed, Dogannu woke up and looked around. That voice, the unknown voice of the woman in his dream interrupted his rest, but not because he was having another vision of her exquisite body. He could swear she was in the room and calling his name before he opened his eyes, but now he was alone. After Aalyat, her words were a difficult riddle for him, although it didn't seem to hide a mystery or a message from the gods. Whatever it was, his sleep was tormenting him because every time he tried to talk to her in his dream, the vision ended the same way.

Convinced that his dream was hiding something important, Dogannu defeated his fears and called out his mother. In less than a minute she was there, visibly worried.

''Are you ok, Dogannu?'' she asked.

''I need to tell you something that is happening to me... but promise me you won't share this,'' Dogannu said.

''Of course, this will be between us. But is there something wrong, anything affecting you?''

Dogannu sighed, but he knew he had to tell someone about his dream so he spoke. Mirlya listened carefully and at the end, she was really interested in the hidden meaning of Dogannu's dream.

''It's the weirdest dream I've heard in all my years as a priestess... I'm not an expert at this, finding the meaning of dreams, but Diamnith could help us,'' she said.

''Mother, do you really think she can help me? She hasn't done anything for me so far,'' Dogannu muttered.

''You know we've tried to help you, but the ancient laws of the gods are inflexible. However, this has an importance I can see, although I can't tell the exact interpretation.''

He lowered down his head, thinking. Besides Diamnith, there weren't many options at Ashtaroth to help him; so he nodded.

''Ok... I think you are right this time. But how will I see Diamnith? I can't leave the house, Dark Ashtoreth's fanatics are watching us,'' Dogannu detailed.

Mirlya didn't respond immediately. Her son was right, the three times she left the house to buy some supplies, many people looked at her. Some men intimidated her and insulted her and it could be worse with Dogannu. So, she was concerned that their duty to leave the house was risky.

''I will consult the gods. We will find a way to speak to Diamnith, I promise it,'' she said.

Hugging her son, they got alarmed when someone knocked on the front door. Nervous, Mirlya remained quiet but Dogannu made some gestures and they exchanged whispers about what to do. Going out of his room, they stepped a few steps away from the door.

''Who's there?'' Mirlya mumbled.

No one replied, just another knock. Picking an axe, Dogannu stepped behind his mother and she spoke again.

''Who's there?'' she repeated.

''This is Evarod. I've come in the name of Priest Hatimekh, open up!'' a husky voice answered.

Mirlya doubted about opening the door, ignoring the real intentions of the warrior. Wielding one of Hanoth's axes, Dogannu nodded and his mother slowly extended her hand to open the door.

In front of the doorstep, Evarod was standing there. Behind him, another two warriors were watching his back.

''Greetings, Priestess Mirlya. With the authority provided by the Main Priest Hatimekh, you and your son must come with me,'' Evarod said.

Putting down the axe, Dogannu looked at his mother. She was surprised, as well.

''May I know the reason?'' Mirlya asked after looking at her son.

''I don't know the reason the Main Priest has, but my order is to bring both of you to his house immediately,'' he detailed.

Of course they didn't answer right away. The mother and son had their doubts, especially Dogannu. Turning around, Mirlya consulted her son to know his thoughts about the strange move.

''Shall we go with him?'' she asked in a low voice.

''I don't know... I don't trust him,'' Dogannu assured.

''We don't have options, but you're still protected until the last day of the rite so they can't hurt you,'' Mirlya clarified.

Lowering down his face, Dogannu took a few seconds to think about it. At the end, he gave another chance to his mother and put his trust in her suggestion, then nodded.

''We will follow you, noble warrior,'' Mirlya said.

Evarod nodded and stepped aside to let them come out. Mirlya locked the door behind with a stick. Guarded by the guards of Evarod, he led the way to Priest Hatimekh's house; however, while walking thousands of people looked at them, specifically at Dogannu with hate and disgust.

''Don't look at them, just don't look,'' Mirlya whispered in her son's ear, referring to Dark Ashtoreth's fanatics and other people that blamed him for their disgraces.

Dogannu didn't like walking among thousands of people that in any second could start mayhem over him, ripping his body apart and spreading the remains all over the town, but he had no other choice. After all, his mother was right somehow; despite all the gazes full of anger and hate, no one jumped on them to kill him. Most wouldn't desire to be in his place or share his potential fate, a fate Dogannu completely ignored.

At the main square, a group of 50 people were listening to a furious and unknown fanatic.

"He was one of the impish ones, promoting the worship of a fake Ashtoreth, and that profane of Kebok will suffer the wrath of the gods! The blasphemous is dead and the Wicked One must be next!" he shouted wildly and the people barked.

Mirlya grunted, visibly affected.

"Is Priest Kebok dead?" she asked, shocked, to Evarod.

"Unfortunately, yes. We found his body earlier," he detailed.

She lowered her head when she heard the confirmation from Evarod. The warrior hid his sword and after walking another two minutes, the group arrived to destination.

A servant opened the door after the man knocked. Dogannu and his mother were led by him to the Main Room, where the other priests were having their secret council and expecting their arrival.

''Well done, Evarod,'' Hatimekh congratulated the warrior and he made a reverence. ''Welcome, Mirlya and Dogannu.''

As usual, Hatimekh was laid on his exquisite divan and the other priests sat on normal chairs. A servant offered a chair to Mirlya and Dogannu so they sat down. Diamnith waved her hand to her friend, who smiled shyly.

''Ok, now that we are here, it is time to discuss. Priest Asded-abu got an idea but he needed both of you here,'' Priest Hatimekh said, referring to Mirlya and her son. ''So go on, Priest, tell us what you have in mind to solve the problem coming upon our people,'' he said, giving permission to Priest Asded-abu to speak.

''Thank you, Priest Hatimekh,'' he replied and stood up. ''It's not a secret for all of us in this room the consequences of this cursed rite,'' he began to argue when Dogannu interrupted him.

''I don't! What consequences? Why is everyone ignoring me? I am the one who is suffering every night!'' he protested.

All the priests looked at him. Priest Hatimekh changed his position and sat down.

"Young Dogannu, it's not the moment to speak about it. We have more important things to discuss right now," Hatimekh said.

"But..."

"I promise I will tell you everything," the priest said.

Dogannu didn't say a word and sighed.

"Continue, Asded-abu," Hatimekh demanded.

"Thank you, Main Priest. As we've discussed, we need to elaborate a plan to kill Aalyat and destroy all the fanatics of Dark Ashtoreth. Sadly, Priest Kebok is dead and he was the closest person to Aalyat and the only one we could trust. But the grace of the gods have enlightened my wisdom and we have another alternative to get to know her wicked plans," he concluded.

"Asded-abu, tell us," Diamnith said in expectation.

The priest smiled, satisfied about his idea, then looked at Dogannu.

''You, Wick... sorry, Dogannu, you will find out what Aalyat is planning,'' he said.

''Me? Why are you sure she will tell me what she is planning?'' Dogannu questioned.

''You are our only hope,'' Asded-abu muttered.

Dogannu looked at the floor. He knew it was very risky and he had many questions.

''Again, I don't think she will tell me a single detail,'' he insisted.

''You will... earn her trust, do whatever it takes, boy. Our future relies on your effort,'' Priest Asded-abu said.

The young man let escape a laugh. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

''It's really funny you say this. Now I'm the salvation of this town... Dogannu the savior,'' he mocked all the priests.

''We can understand your frustration, but this is not a game. We really need you,'' Priest Hatimekh affirmed.

''Ok, I can try. What kind of information are you looking for?'' Dogannu asked.

''Any detail will help us, but the most important is that we need to know what kind of protection she has at her house. Maybe we could send a few warriors to eliminate her and end this nightmare,'' Hatimekh instructed.

''What about me? What if you have success, what will happen to me?'' Dogannu wanted to know.

''You'll be free, I promise,'' the priest assured.

Looking at his mother, Dogannu truly smiled for the first time in so long. At least his luck was changing a little after all the disgraces that came upon him.

''I guess all has been said. We better return to our places before Dark Ashtoreth's fanatics can suspect our activities,'' Pellek-garok said.

''Well said, Priest. I must pray to the gods for our success,'' Themeon commented.

Hatimekh ordered Evarod to escort Mirlya and her son back to their house as the other priests were leaving the room. Edrok noticed Diamnith took a moment before leaving the room and he approached her.

''Do you need something, Edrok?'' she asked when he stood in front of her.

''Priestess Diamnith... if you have the time, I would like to talk to you,'' Edrok grinned. Diamnith never liked when he smiled, because he seemed evil.

''Sure, go on,'' Diamnith nodded.

''You know, someone told me you used to be a Dark Ashtoreth's servant,'' Edrok said and the brunette woman went pale.

''Yes... that's true. Who told you about this?'' Diamnith muttered nervously as Edrok moved close to her.

''It doesn't matter... I heard that all the female servants, after a ritual, they physically change,'' the nutty man whispered and he put his hand on her left breast.

''Wh-what are you doing?'' Diamnith stuttered nervously, trying to get away in vain.

Edrok ignored every common sense and putting his other hand on her crotch, he rubbed her up and down. Diamnith couldn't avoid letting escape a moan of ecstasy and the son of Hatimekh felt a growing bulge under her tunic.

''Yes... this is what I mean. Your morality is just a cover up, you like it and I want to taste it,'' Edrok muttered as he kneeled in front of her.

Diamnith looked down as she put her closed fists on her mouth, trying to resist temptation. The insane Edrok lifted her tunic and her thick dick came out, throbbing and proud. He could detect a sight of agony and ecstasy in her gaze; she was fighting her natural cravings but Edrok didn't want to waste another second. So, he opened his mouth wide and swallowed half of those 8 inches.

''Gnngggh...'' he muttered as he happily gulped her dick.

The priestess tried to stop him, even using both hands but Edrok put his in the back of her thighs to choke on her dick.

''Th-this... this is... this is wrong... st-stop...'' Diamnith muttered but she wasn't struggling like in the beginning.

Gagging wildly on that huge rod, Edrok choked a bit and then he took it out of his mouth, covered by his saliva. Next, he slapped his face with that dong as he grinned like the happiest and luckiest man on Ashtaroth. Tongue out, he licked from the glans to the base, slowly and at the same time looking at Diamnith's face. She had her eyes closed and her mouth was open, surrendered to her hidden desire.

He kept sucking her dick, over and over. Choking and gagging from time to time, his saliva ended up on his chin and then onto his chest, making a total mess. Diamnith moaned louder and sometimes while Edrok was choking on her dick, she put her hands on his head to keep him like that while shouting in a strange language. Eventually her legs were trembling and she was a bit tired of being on her feet.

''I-I... need to...'' she mumbled but another moan of satisfaction interrupted her. However, she looked at the divan of Priest Hatimekh and Edrok understood and took that wonderful cock out of his mouth one more time.

Helping her lay down on the divan, her erected and shining dick was waiting for more. Edrok went on all fours with his ass up and his mouth went down on her huge cock. Diamnith enjoyed the view as her cock was strongly sucked and jerked, her balls wet by the huge amount of saliva dropping down to her dick out of Edrok's mouth.

''Yes... keep going, don't fucking stop, you pervert. You wanted to suck dick, then choke on it!'' Diamnith grinned, pleased.

Sticking his tongue out, the slutty man gagged once again and looked at her. She liked how Edrok looked with tears in his eyes, choking on her shaft.

''Good boy... struggle to get that cum out,'' she muttered and palmed his throat.

He tried to cough in vain, his eyes were a bit fogged and he had to take out her dick, which he did after lots of attempts. Coughing and trying to catch air, his face was a filthy mess of tears, sweat, black pigment and saliva. Diamnith smirked.

''I didn't tell you to stop,'' the priestess said and slapped his face with her dick, spreading his saliva all over his face.

Pushing her glans against his lips, she forced her way into his mouth again. Edrok was speechless as he couldn't believe how hard her dick was, just like his. Now wondering if someone would catch them in the act, it was the only way to escape as Diamnith wasn't done with his mouth.

Mouth-fucking him desperately, Diamnith put her hands at both sides of his head and used his mouth as a vagina or an ass. She didn't give him a chance as he went up and down all the way, until he felt her glans hitting the back of his throat and her balls slapping against his chin.

''Gods, my throat, she will kill me!'' Edrok thought while Diamnith was unleashing her sexual power on his mouth.

A couple times she blocked his nose and choked him with her dick. Poor Edrok swore brilliant lights appeared in front of him but at the end, when his eyes were rolling up and he was near to pass out, Diamnith always stopped and let him catch air for three seconds before repeating.

''Oggghhhh...'' he mumbled as his nose was pressed against her pelvis.

''I can't hear you bitch, keep choking on my dick. Your words aren't needed,'' Diamnith said happily as she slapped his face while her dick was in his mouth.

His gag reflex didn't resist and he managed to take her dick out of his mouth. Coughing nonstop, with tons of saliva dropping out of his mouth and his reddened eyes full of tears, Edrok had lost his senses and was dizzy.

''I'm not done with you, slut. Take it like a man, you messed with the wrong woman,'' Diamnith smirked and, grabbing him by his horsetail, she forced him once again to suck her dick. She continued her brutal mouth fucking session until she could dislodge his jaw.

While Diamnith was brutalizing Edrok's mouth, Aalyat sat on her bed, thinking in her father. She couldn't believe what she did, ordering his own murder, but she knew as well she wasn't in her senses when she gave the order to her acolyte.

Closing her eyes, she remembered a dark cave, the place of her induction into Dark Ashtoreth's cult. Her mother, Elanya, put her hands on her shoulder while she sighed; she was very happy.

''My sweet daughter... are you ready for this?'' she asked.

''Mother, I'm still not understanding- why do I have to do this?'' Aalyat replied.

Elanya caressed the long blonde hair of her daughter before explaining one more time.

''You are a miracle of the gods, Aalyat. Your grandmother predicted you were the chosen one to free Dark Ashtoreth. Neither her nor me, but you... now... drink,'' Elanya said and Aalyat stared at a stone pillar in front of them. At the top, there was a glass full of a dark and strange liquid.

Aalyat grabbed the glass and drank its content after giving a quick look to it. The taste and texture were rancid and she had to swallow a lot to let it slide down her throat. Once she emptied the glass, Aalyat closed her eyes and dropped it. The young girl felt a sudden cold in the middle of her chest, expanding all over her body; her self-control was vanishing slowly as she fell into a state of trance and an unknown evil entity came upon her, embracing her body and soul and taking control of her. Elanya looked at her daughter's inexpressive face and smirked.

''Aalyat... can you hear me?'' she muttered.

''Yes... I can hear,'' Aalyat responded seconds after. Her voice changed from soft to husky. Her mother smirked.

''This is your mother. Don't worry, it's time to leave the past behind and embrace your destiny,'' Elanya announced, triumphant.

Opening her eyes, Aalyat was in her room. That old flashback was so fresh still in her memory that she felt surprised to be alone. Crossing her arms against her abdomen, she now had more doubts about the task her mother gave her. She didn't have another choice but to pretend everything was going according to the plan.

Regretting her father's death, Aalyat tried to find a way to save Dogannu from her mistakes, and another flashback of her mother appeared in her thoughts one more time.

''You can't change who you are now,'' Elanya's voice said from behind her as she used a whip to punish her.

Standing up, lips and fists pressed, Aalyat walked to the black vault in a corner of the room.

''You are wrong,'' she muttered after she opened it, taking out a huge bag containing several roots and dry leaves.

Calling her servant, she gave her exact instructions to get rid of them. Skeptical after hearing her command, the servant made a reverence and abandoned the room.

Those roots and leaves were the main ingredients of the potion Aalyat had to drink for years to channelize Dark Ashtoreth inside her. After giving them away, she smiled happily and laid on her bed to get some rest.