The Priestess of the Night - Night 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
177 Followers

''Surprise!'' Daemeeth exclaimed as Aalyat screamed, terrified.

''Are you crazy, Daemeeth!?'' Aalyat yelled out and her acolyte suddenly became serious.

''Now I'm Diamnith... Diamnith... don't forget it," Daemeeth reminded her.

''Sorry... yes, you are right,'' Aalyat sighed and they walked alongside followed by the guards.

Once they left the forest behind, they contemplated the entrance of the cave illuminated by the torches as Daemeeth watched Aalyat.

"You should tell your guards to stay quiet about what they've heard," she said.

"Don't worry, they will never talk."

"What do you have tonight for The Wicked One?" Daemeeth asked.

"I'm not sure. You'll see..." Aalyat shrugged. Daemeeth didn't like the tone of her voice.

Reaching the lair at the very center of the cave, Daemeeth smirked. All the stone benches were occupied by a large number of their worshippers. Aalyat made a discreet sign and Daemeeth headed to Mirlya and the other priests, Dogannu among them as well.

A general shout of euphoria welcomed Aalyat. The girl climbed the small stairs in the center of the lair and her servants assisted her in order to be ready for the rite. She desperately looked for Dogannu and their gazes connected almost immediately. She smiled at him and he sighed, her gesture giving him confidence and, well, other different feelings that weren't related to the rite itself.

The Priestesses of Sun, led by Daemeeth, occupied their places around the altar. Mirlya, next to who she thought it was her friend, looked at her and noticed an evil gaze not common in her.

"Are you ok Diamnith?"

"I feel better than ever," Daemeeth muttered without looking at Mirlya.

Aalyat raised her arms and silence reigned in the Temple. Priest Hatimekh left Dogannu alone and the priestess invited him to come closer. He obeyed and stood in front of her.

"Give me your hand," she whispered.

She used a knife and made a small cut in the palm of his left hand, then she did the same with her right hand and their bleeding hands melted together. They stared into each other's eyes and Aalyat whispered again. "You'll be mine again, and again... our destiny is to be together."

Their hands separated and Aalyat stripped off her tunic, revealing her flawless body. Her cock was waking up and Dogannu couldn't avoid feeling a bit nervous. After all, her promises could be all lies and a good way to make him lower down his defenses, and then get her revenge for his attempts of taking over her the night before.

Far from reality, Aalyat was taking things calmly, but she was between a sword and a furious monster and she had to be careful to avoid Daemeeth's wrath for being soft. So she tore Dogannu's tunic apparently ignoring his surprise and fear, smirking. Aalyat discreetly rolled her eyes to where Daemeeth was kneeled and then to her fanatics, so Dogannu understood she did it because of her fanatics.

Taking off the rest of his tunic, Aalyat embraced Dogannu and kissed him tenderly. A lot of people were very surprised with the unexpected change of the evil priestess. Daemeeth had to make a great effort to not kill them both right there. She had both fists firmly pressed against the floor and was biting her lower lip so hard that a few drops of blood appeared. Mirlya, who was thanking the gods for their benevolence, didn't notice the strange behavior of her ''friend'' and her erratic breath.

Ignoring all the people in the temple, Aalyat and Dogannu shared the love and passion trapped inside them. When they stopped kissing, the young priestess rested her chin on Dogannu's shoulder and, giving a discreet look to Daemeeth, she whispered in his ear.

''Don't worry, just stay calm and let me do the rest. Someone's watching,'' Aalyat said.

''What?''

But she didn't explain what she had said and instead, Aalyat pushed him away causing him to lose his balance and fall down in the middle of the ritual circle. His buttocks were aching and he didn't understand the reason of that sudden reaction. Before he could open his mouth to complain, Aalyat kneeled in front of him and, demanding silence, she shoved her middle finger in his mouth. At first, he didn't know her intentions and refused to spread his lips, but then her insistence made him submit to her will.

''Yes... suck my finger, be nice and I'll be nice,'' she muttered staring at him, grinning and winking an eye.

Dogannu swallowed nervously. It was very hard to tell what Aalyat was thinking or what she was ready to do. There were many uncertainties. Was she telling lies when they met in the morning? Was she lying to him now? Perhaps it was a refined way to torture him mentally, even if it wasn't her intention... or was it? Many eyes were in expectation and also lots of whispers but that didn't worry Aalyat. She already had her plan for the night developed in her mind and even Daemeeth wouldn't stop her.

''Turn around... Get on all fours,'' Aalyat ordered.

Obeying quickly, he offered his ass to Aalyat, who licked her lips mischievously. Dogannu closed his eyes, expecting the good or the worst from her. Aalyat took a small glass full of oil from one of her servants and returned to where Dogannu was. Spilling the oil all over his back and ass, Dogannu calmed down as the warm oil helped him to relax. The liquid dripped down his sides and ended up on the floor.

Aalyat kneeled again behind Dogannu and put her hands on his ass. She sighed while caressing those buttocks slowly, her thumbs massaging Dogannu's sphincter and doing a light stretching back there that made him moan of ecstasy. The Priestess stopped playing with his ass and massaged his back, spreading the oil all over.

''Do you like this?'' Aalyat asked.

Nodding, Dogannu wasn't capable of saying a word. It didn't matter if he could not speak to express what was happening inside him. Feeling a dark shadow coming upon him, a sudden cold invaded his body followed by a wave of heat that intensified his desire. Sitting on his back and pressing her erected dick against his oiled skin, Aalyat dug two fingers at both sides of his mouth and forced him to open wide by stretching his cheeks. A low mutter escaped out of his mouth and Aalyat smirked, pleased.

"Good boy... yes..." she muttered, happily noticing how submissive Dogannu was.

Submissive or not, an insecurity grew inside Dogannu. It was like the shadow invading his body was telling him that deep inside, Aalyat wasn't the same woman anymore, even if she told him what he wanted to hear from her. Breathing faster, his body was tensing under her weight as Aalyat pressed her tits against his back. A few drops of sweat slid down from his forehead and the priestess put her lips close to his ear one more time.

''Oh, Dogannu... if you could have any idea how much I love you, you wouldn't be so afraid of me...'' Aalyat whispered and Dogannu groaned in response.

Shaking his head from left to right, up and down, Aalyat had a bit of fun before standing up. Dogannu remained on all fours, waiting for whatever she wanted to do. It didn't take long until she kneeled again in front of him and kissed him again.

''What are you doing, for Dark Ashtoreth's sake?'' Daemeeth thought impatiently while staring at Aalyat. And Diamnith's twin sister wasn't the only one with the same thought.

The most surprised and happiest of all was Priest Hatimekh. Of course, he was very cautious about the real danger represented by Aalyat and her fanatics but this was something to thank god El for.

''Do you think Dogannu had any success today? By the way Aalyat is behaving now,'' Priest Themeon asked his friend in a whisper.

''Shhh... not here. I must say I'm as surprised as you are right now but we cannot trust Aalyat under any circumstance,'' Hatimekh responded and Themeon nodded.

Meanwhile, she forced him to kneel in front of her. Her erect dick was shining due to the oil she spilled on Dogannu's back and the light of the several fires surrounding the altar made it look tastier, just like every part of her body. Putting her soft hand on his head, Dogannu's face ended up under that thick cock. He could smell her strong dominant scent and a powerful wave of lust and kinkiness took over him.

''This is the place where you belong, Dogannu. Now go on and suck my dick,'' Aalyat demanded.

Looking at her with devotion and grabbing her intimidating shaft by its base, Dogannu opened his mouth wide and swallowed most of that huge cock. A general shouting of triumph and some insults came from Aalyat's fanatics and their voices and cries echoed in the entire temple, taking away the courage of more than one.

Daemeeth contemplated the center of the altar, happy while seeing Dogannu struggling on Aalyat's dick. Beyond her range of vision, Edrok was massaging his hard rod under his tunic while watching the action performed by Aalyat and Dogannu, remembering how he sucked Diamnith's cock earlier.

Gagging and coughing, Dogannu was being face-fucked by Aalyat who had her hands on his head and was setting the pace. The young woman sighed and closed her eyes while forcing Dogannu to go all the way. The idea of being in control and commanding Dogannu was even more exciting than having him sucking her cock. Aalyat smirked and leaned her head back a bit while Dogannu choked on her dick.

''Oh yes! This feels so good!'' she yelled out, feeling Dogannu's breath in her pelvis.

Without any possibility to turn the tables for the moment, Dogannu just stayed on his knees with his mouth full of her cock and his left hand jerking his dick off. The other hand was on Aalyat's buttock, massaging and squeezing it. She gave him a short truce and Dogannu took things calmer as he sucked and kissed every inch of that wonderful dick, a dick that stole his virginity and made him feel lots of things, from desperation to satisfaction.

Using the tip of his tongue, Dogannu licked her glans and went like that until the base. Aalyat bit her lips and rolled up her eyes. Her face couldn't hide the satisfaction she was feeling and she let escape a moan of pleasure. Then he opened his mouth and sucked that dick off slowly, tasting every inch of that impressive shaft, spitting on the palm of his hand and then stroking it hard before taking it back to his mouth. Aalyat stared at him, grinning, but from time to time her face showed external signs of ecstasy. Suddenly she put her hands on his forehead and Dogannu felt she was trembling a little.

''Stop or I'll cum!'' Aalyat shouted with a tired but excited voice and withdrew her cock out of his hungry mouth. Thin lines of saliva escaped from his mouth and also were dripping off her shining dick.

Helping Dogannu to be on all fours, she spanked that hot ass a couple times before pushing his face against the cold floor, leaving his ass up and exposed.

''You look so hot from this angle... mmm... very hot,'' Aalyat purred.

Spitting some saliva in his asshole, the priestess dug her thumbs and started to stretch Dogannu's sphincter carefully. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body, the left side of his face was against the floor, not so cold but he didn't care, feeling her thumbs working his sphincter and stretching it wide for the ritual; Dogannu exhaled and left his mouth open.

Sliding another couple fingers in, Aalyat wasn't surprised how easy she was stretching Dogannu's ass wide. After all, two nights of rough sex always help, she thought and grinned. Her ''victim'' was at her disposal, his breath erratic and very fast.

Once she made sure Dogannu was all ready for other challenges, Aalyat crawled on all fours behind him and put her face close to his buttocks. He could feel her breath back there, so close and ready to shove her face between his buttocks. Feeling a tickling and wet sensation in his asshole, it indicated to Dogannu that Aalyat was licking his ass with the tip of her tongue.

''Mmm... it feels so good,'' Dogannu thought and bit his lips.

Putting her hands on his ass, she kept licking that little rose and sometimes Aalyat giggled when noticing his sphincter gaping a little. Things heated up quickly as she dug her tongue deeper and deeper, wiggling it inside his ass and making Dogannu moan and cry out in ecstasy.

After some time licking and tongue fucking his ass, Aalyat used one of her hands to play with Dogannu's balls and cock. He became hard within seconds and taking a small break, she massaged his balls with one hand and stroked his hard shaft with the other, milking him.

''Dark Ashtoreth wants you to cum before we get started... I'm gonna milk you properly and offer your seed to her. Then, I'll fuck your brains out... it's a great plan, don't you think?'' Aalyat muttered, like thinking aloud and at the same time informing Dogannu about her intentions.

Dogannu couldn't reply because his mind was all blank and the basic instincts of his body were the only ones responding. Aalyat kept wanking his dick faster and the only thing that could be heard in the temple was the prayers of the priestesses of Sun, serving Dark Ashtoreth for the ritual. Well, not all of them. Daemeeth wanted to shout but not necessarily prayers of the Samikhred Usim. This time Mirlya opened her eyes to see if her son was fine and noticed the angry gaze of Daemeeth.

''Diamnith... Diamnith! Are you ok?'' Mirlya whispered as louder as she could to avoid anyone else listening to her words.

''Yes... this is disgusting,'' Daemeeth responded without looking at Mirlya. She thought her friend, just like her and most of the sane people in the temple, disagreed with the ritual and how Dogannu was suffering. Somehow Mirlya was right but not for the same reasons she had.

And obviously, her son wasn't suffering. Daemeeth had that clear and that's why she was so pissed. Aalyat swelled the pace of her hand and both lovers yelled out and Dogannu almost lost the strength of his legs when a torrent of cum coming from his ballsack like a burst ended up on the floor. The Priestess of the Night kept jerking that dick until no cum dripped out. Eyes rolled up, breathless and legs shaking without control, Dogannu couldn't stay any longer on all fours and he laid down on the floor, exhausted.

''Now it's time to get acquainted... my love,'' Aalyat muttered in a low voice and jumped on Dogannu. Grabbing his wrists with her soft delicate hands, the young man felt her weight on his body but he didn't say a word. Her smooth skin felt so nice and when her tits were pressed against his oiled back, it was the best feeling in the world.

But there are better ones and Aalyat would make sure of it. Her fat, stiff dick was resting against his drained nuts and pointing them, trying to make its way to his gaping asshole. Sliding up her body, she put her head next to Dogannu's and her glans slid between his buttocks, making some pressure. Her stiff rod broke the little resistance of her beloved Dogannu's sphincter and returned him to his senses, slowly filling his ass with her 9,5 inches.

Fists closed, eyes wide open and with signs of little agony at the beginning, it was how Dogannu felt during the first moment. Having his bowels stretched by Aalyat once again in a less aggressive way was something good, considering how endowed she was. Finally, her pelvis rested on his ass. The penetration was complete and now she remained motionless, helping Dogannu's ass to bear the initial pain and discomfort. He separated his legs a bit to be more comfortable and help her go deeper.

''This feels so good...'' she whispered in his ear.

''Yes... the altar floor is cold, otherwise it would be perfect...'' Dogannu responded.

''Ok... then let me warm you up,'' Aalyat giggled.

After waiting a couple minutes, she knew it was time to get started and Aalyat began to move her hips slowly. Her dick was reaching as deep as possible and that slow paced penetration provoked a lot of sensations and reactions inside him, with a bit of resistance but welcoming at the same time. Dogannu closed his eyes and sighed. Aalyat grabbed his wrists to keep him under her control and kept moving her hips and shoving her shaft deep inside his bowels.

He let escape a moan of ecstasy and stuck his tongue out. Resting her face on his shoulder, Aalyat increased the motion from her hips and her cock went in and out faster. As she promised, she would warm him up again and it wasn't just a matter of fucking him and leaving. Aalyat also rubbed her body against him harder, then licked and bit his shoulder passionately. Feeling her tongue crawling on his skin and her sharp teeth digging in his body blew Dogannu's mind. Now, he craved for more intensity.

''Harder... fuck me harder...'' Dogannu begged Aalyat.

The Priestess stopped pounding Dogannu and took her dick out of his ass. Offering her shoulder, she helped Dogannu to stand up on his own feet. When Aalyat was completely sure he could be up by his own strength and conscious, she told him another instruction.

''Put your arms around my neck, and relax your body.''

Without any warning, she lifted him up like a small porcelain vessel and Dogannu hugged her hard to not fall. Aalyat giggled after seeing Dogannu a bit insecure and handled him like he was as light as a feather.

''Don't worry, you won't fall... on the floor of course,'' she joked quietly.

A nervous smile appeared in his lips and the priestess kissed him one more time, slowly and tenderly. Dogannu was resting his ass on her erect prick. He wrapped his legs around her waist as Aalyat spread his buttocks to the max and he felt her glans pointing its way back inside his asshole. After two failed attempts to push in, she pointed at the right place and her hot glans slid in. Dogannu bit his lips and his beloved woman smirked, gaining pleasure from the anguished gaze she put on his face.

''Oh, gods, I don't know how you can make it so tight around my dick... but it feels wonderful,'' Aalyat commented with delight.

In the current position he was being carried, Dogannu didn't have any control. He felt powerless, helpless, but somehow the young man was more excited than before. Aalyat noted some wetness on her abdomen that came from Dogannu's glans covered in pre seminal fluid. She grinned before melting her fleshy lips onto his.

With his bowels completely impaled by Aalyat's dick and properly stretched, Dogannu nodded quickly and, grabbing his buttocks harder, she made him go up slowly. Before Aalyat could take out her glans, she pushed him down until she had buried her cock deep inside him. The priestess giggled and repeated the process. Dogannu closed his eyes and bit his lips, containing the undeniable pleasure he was feeling. He tensed his body and embraced Aalyat as hard as he could.

She made him bounce on her dick faster and her lover let escape a low moan of ecstasy. Aalyat put her hips to work and started to pound his ass and at the same time Dogannu bounced on that wonderful shaft to increase the pleasure they were experiencing.

''Ahh... ahh...'' Dogannu yelled out and dug his nails in Aalyat's back.

''Yess... yess... you fucking impish one, ride my big cock!'' Aalyat muttered to his ear.

The constant friction between their bodies made Dogannu's cock hard and warm within minutes. Aalyat felt the throbbing hot cock slapping against her belly and, withdrawing her shaft out of his ass, she put Dogannu's legs on her shoulders and his head leaned back. In that position, he had to struggle a lot to not fall down and Aalyat was carrying all his weight, but after adjusting her balance by spreading a bit more her legs, she had no problems carrying his weight.

It was very difficult for Dogannu to remain in such position; however, Aalyat was ready to make him feel a lot better. It took a while to find his sphincter, but when she did, the young woman pounded his asshole like there was no tomorrow. Her cock came in and out of his sweet hole like a vice, his buttocks slapped by her balls and pelvis with an endless pounding that made Dogannu see stars.

Liver96
Liver96
177 Followers