The Priestess of the Night - Night 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time in another part of Ashtaroth, Priest Asded-abu was enjoying his meal when he heard a noise from the backyard. The man stood holding up his knife and breathing fast. Burglars were a common problem to all Canaanites cities. Instead, a tall unknown person covered by a black tunic and hood was in front of him, sword in hand: Aalyat's acolyte.

''Look what I have here... Priest Asded-abu,'' the stranger said with a theatrical voice.

''What are you doing here, filthy demon!?'' Asded-abu shouted indignantly.

But the stranger pointed at him with the sword, ending inches away from his abdomen. The old priest dropped the knife and he thought all was over.

''Did you forget our deal? I would not kill you if you could tell me where Diamnith lives,'' Aalyat's acolyte reminded him but Asded-abu shook his head violently.

''I don't know, I told you I don't know!'' he excused himself.

''And then, you told me about that secret council of yours today. I waited a long time, but she never left the meeting... perhaps she never came,'' the stranger continued and pushed the sword into his stomach but without completely burying the blade, just the very tip.

''I don't know, I don't know, she was behind me... please don't kill me!'' the priest begged.

Gasping and crying, the old man was completely sure he'd die. However, the acolyte withdrew the sword and Asded-abu fell on his knees, covering the bleeding wound with his left hand.

''Coward... why are you afraid of death? Isn't it supposed to be that priests will have the privilege to see the gods? Or are your words deceitful?'' the acolyte questioned, but the old man didn't respond. ''Speak now, you worthless piece of meat.''

''You won't win, Daemeeth,'' Asded-abu mumbled.

''Are you sure? I don't think so,'' the stranger, apparently called Daemeeth, replied and put the sword on Asded-abu's right shoulder, ready to decapitate him.

He closed his eyes, ready for the final hit but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes, Daemeeth was gone. The priest lost the strength in his legs and fell on the floor and cried in silence, thanking Baal for keeping him alive another day.

Themeon and Hatimekh were at his house praying to the gods for the success of the plan. Both friends were remembering the old days, when the fanatics of Dark Ashtoreth appeared led by Ishalyat. Their hopes were on the gods so they could avoid that insane and painful fate that could come upon men.

''Do you think the boy will make it?'' Themeon asked Hatimekh after they prayed.

''I don't know... I want to believe he will, but I noticed that evil spark inside him. Aalyat and he are sharing a dangerous connection now,'' Hatimekh commented.

''It's true, although I feel more worried for Priestess Diamnith,'' Themeon confessed.

''Why?''

''She was very erratic today in our council. I wonder why,'' he said.

''Erratic? No, you know women normally don't discuss these kinds of plans,'' Hatimekh stated.

Thinking about what his old friend had said, Themeon thought that was the reason of Diamnith's nervousness. Still, he felt a bad omen coming upon them so he prayed vigorously.

''Mother, should I follow the priests' plan?'' Dogannu asked his mother at home.

Mirlya sighed, a bit tired of her son's doubts.

''Of course Dogannu, of course. Remind me to talk to Diamnith about your visions, so she can guide you,'' Mirlya insisted.

''I will,'' he muttered.

The priestess looked at her son and his gaze was full of melancholy and uncertainty. She didn't ask him the reason but Mirlya had an idea about what he could feel.

Dogannu couldn't stop thinking of Aalyat and what happened that morning. The suggestion from Priest Asded-abu to find out her secret plans was creating a clash of feelings in his heart. His old hopes to share more than just a friendship like in the past were struggling with his unknown fate after the Samikhred Usim. In fact, he feared something worse than death by the look of Priest Hatimekh when he asked him about the consequences of the ritual.

His memory brought back his last conversation with Aalyat before she and her mother left Ashtaroth. They were outside her house and a good fire was burning. Aalyat wore a white tunic and she was brushing her long straight blonde hair while looking at him with a tender expression.

''What are you thinking?'' she asked.

''Nothing special, just wondering,'' Dogannu replied.

''Come on, tell me! You can't just stare at me thinking about nothing,'' Aalyat chuckled.

''Ok you got me. The Great Dance to thank Baal for the harvest is closer, and I was thinking of asking you to come with me,'' he admitted.

He had planned that moment for so long; to ask her to be his girlfriend during the ceremony to worship the god. It was a very important moment and Aalyat's cute face showed she was very surprised and embarrassed.

''Really? You aren't playing with me, are you?'' Aalyat muttered and she stopped brushing her hair.

''Of course not, I would never ever lie to you or deceive you,'' Dogannu said, making Aalyat blush. He liked it when she blushed.

''You know, Edrok invited me a few days ago,'' she confessed.

''Edrok? Priest Hatimekh's son? Oh, well... in that case, I understand,'' he mumbled, clearly disappointed.

''I didn't tell you I accepted his invitation,'' Aalyat whispered and grinned.

Dogannu felt a huge relief when he heard her words, at the same he felt a sensation of triumph grew inside him.

''Why are you laughing?'' he asked her a moment later.

''You should have seen your face,'' Aalyat giggled and Dogannu nodded.

''Ok, very nice. You had your fun, good,'' he said and smiled.

''Yeah, that was for the last thing you did. You scared me a lot,'' she said.

''I guess I exaggerated,'' Dogannu commented.

''Exaggerated? You pretended to be dead!'' she exclaimed.

''I'm very sorry, but I thought it would be fun. It won't happen again, I promise.''

''Then swear it,'' Aalyat said with a smile.

''I, Dogannu, swear to you that I will never make another bad joke to you. And I also swear that I will never lie to you or try to hurt you in any way, because I really care for you,'' Dogannu declared and Aalyat clapped quickly with a big smile on her face.

''In that case, I will gladly accept your invitation to the Great Dance, Dogannu. Even if my mother disagrees,'' Aalyat replied and got closer to him and they admired in silence the sky full of stars.

That conversation was coming upon him like the sunset. He didn't want to break a promise, a promise he made to the love of his Thood and teenage years, but his body and his life were at risk. Confused and with many doubts, he stood up and walked towards the door.

''What are you doing?'' his mother asked, standing up.

''I'm going to visit Aalyat,'' Dogannu said.

''Are you crazy? I don't want you to go to her house alone," Mirlya shouted.

"I have no choice. I must not disappoint Priest Hatimekh and Priest Asded-abu. And you can't come with me."

His mother nodded, understanding the crucial task on her son's shoulders and didn't add anything else. Dogannu knew there wasn't another way and left the house to meet Aalyat.

Back at Priest Hatimekh's house, Edrok laid on his father's divan, unconscious and fucked up. Diamnith smirked admiring how she left the filthy pervert, ruined and probably unable to speak for some time. Walking out of the house slowly and carefully, she headed to the Temple of Sun to repent in appearance. The priestess didn't feel any remorse for what she did; maybe if she had mouth-fucked someone else she would feel terrible, but Edrok deserved every part of it.

Wondering how Dogannu's mission would end and if they could avoid the destruction of society as they knew it, two men stood in front of her.

"Greetings," she muttered.

"Save your manners for someone who cares," one of the Dark Ashtoreth's fanatics shouted and they jumped on her.

Diamnith struggled but they were stronger. Wrapping his arm around her neck and choking her from behind, one of the men held her hard until the priestess passed out and they carried her out of the street before they could be caught. Throwing her on a cart, they covered Diamnith using a large cloak. From one of the corners Daemeeth, Aalyat's acolyte, showed up. The acolyte was looking at the cart arms-crossed.

"Well done. Dark Ashtoreth will reward your service," the voice said from under the hood. The acolyte searched under the tunic and gave the men a bag full of coins. Making a reverence, they kissed the hand of the acolyte and followed Daemeeth outside the town with Diamnith unconscious.

Dogannu walked across the main street with many eyes staring at him. He noticed two men pulling a rope tied to a heavy cart. Walking right behind the cart was a tall person wearing a black tunic and hood. The young man wondered who would wear such an outfit during the day and the unknown person stared at him. Dogannu couldn't see anything under the hood, but he was sure whoever hiding the face was looking at him. He didn't feel comfortable and he had to look in another direction until the group walked away.

It took him a lot of time to reach Aalyat's house, basically thanks to thousands of fanatics insulting him or trying to hurt him.

In the meantime, Diamnith woke up with her hands firmly tied and her arms extended above her head. She was feeling uncomfortable as her lungs were in an unnatural position and it cost her a lot of effort to breathe. The priestess was inhaling easily but fighting to exhale normally. In front of her, the strange acolyte sat on a chair, awaiting the moment she would wake up.

"Six years... six fucking years. And finally, here we are," Aalyat's acolyte said.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Diamnith muttered weakly when she was able to see the unknown person in front of her.

Daemeeth stood and gave two steps forward, and took off the hood.

"It's good to see you again... sister," she mumbled with an evil smile.

Diamnith opened her mouth wide in surprise and incredulity. It was like looking at herself in a bucket full of water or wine because Daemeeth was her twin sister. Both brunettes with long hair, they were like two drops of water; their only difference at the moment was the sadist look on Daemeeth's face.

"It's impossible, you should be dead! I saw you dying!" Diamnith screamed but her twin sister shook her head slowly.

"No, Diamnith. I almost died, but Dark Ashtoreth saved me. You betrayed her... you betrayed all of us, you betrayed me, your own sister," Daemeeth muttered with emphasis and hate.

Panicking and without ideas, Diamnith wasn't sure what Daemeeth had in mind, but it wouldn't be good things, as she remembered how twisted she was.

"Let me go!" Diamnith implored.

Her sister responded to her plea by slapping her face. Her hand was heavy still and Diamnith felt a bit dizzy.

"Wrong words, sister. I was thinking something more like... retribution. You have a debt to pay," Daemeeth indicated and wielded a large, black and sharp knife, the knife handed by Aalyat.

While Daemeeth and Diamnith were reunited again, Dogannu knocked on the door of Aalyat's house. Her servant opened the door and she became nervous when she saw who was calling.

"Is Aalyat at home?" Dogannu asked.

''Yes,'' the young servant muttered.

''Could you tell her...''

''Sure, wait here please...'' she said and returned inside to inform her mistress.

Thereafter, Aalyat stepped in front of Dogannu. She smiled and put her hands on her waist.

''Hi,'' she muttered.

''I was wondering if you were...''

''Sure, come on in,'' Aalyat said and Dogannu followed her inside.

The inside was as he remembered, clean and clear. A small table was in the middle of the room with a fine vessel made of bronze and, hanging on the wall, there was a small collection of ritual masks that belonged to Elanya, Aalyat's mother. The walls were covered by mortar and painted in a fresh white.

''Take a seat,'' Aalyat said, pointing to one of the chairs from the dining table.

Dogannu brought two and offered her one.

''So, why you have you came?'' the Priestess asked. Dogannu looked into her grey eyes and he was sure the old Aalyat he loved was back.

''I can't stop thinking about what happened this morning,'' he indicated.

''The same happens to me,'' Aalyat said and grinned. ''And you don't have to be afraid tonight, I truly want to change the impression you had about me,'' she continued.

He nodded and took her hand. His tender side was clouding his common sense and the real reason why he was there. As she got closer they melted their lips in a warm passionate kiss. Aalyat's servant was in shock while looking her mistress kissing The Wicked One. She prayed mentally and walked away without making noise.

''Sorry,'' Dogannu apologized when they separated.

''Don't apologize,'' Aalyat muttered.

They stayed in silence for quite some time. Now that he was in front of her, Dogannu didn't have the strength to do what he had to. Again he was feeling confused in his motivations, his own integrity and what he still felt for her.

Aalyat understood somehow and she didn't break the silence but embraced him.

''So, what will we do tonight... besides sex,'' Dogannu said.

''I don't know, to be honest. I don't want to do this but we don't have any other choice,'' she said.

Dogannu was about to ask her why there wasn't another choice when someone knocked on the door. Aalyat's servant came quickly and opened it. A tall brunette woman in a black tunic was in front of her.

''Oh, Priestess Diamnith, what a surprise!'' the servant exclaimed to the smiling woman, who evidently wasn't Diamnith.

''Hello, is your mistress at home?'' Daemeeth requested.

''Yes, right now she has a visitor but I can tell her you came...'' the maiden informed but Daemeeth pushed her aside.

''I insist...'' she muttered and came in.

Her eyes stared immediately at the portrait in front of her, Aalyat embracing The Wicked One. And she wasn't the only one surprised as Aalyat knew the woman in front of her wasn't Diamnith, since she still wore her own clothes. Dogannu also wondered why Priestess Diamnith was wearing the tunic of Dark Ashtoreth priestesses.

''Pr-priestess Diamnith... what a surprise!'' Aalyat stuttered and dropping Dogannu, she stood up.

''Yes... what a surprise,'' Daemeeth muttered slowly. ''I was expecting to talk to you, but it seems you are busy right now,'' she added referring to Dogannu. She wasn't very happy with the situation she just found in front of her but she avoided showing any external sign.

''Priestess Diamnith, I was about to leave now so you can stay and talk to Aalyat," Dogannu said.

The woman nodded and smiled. Aalyat stared at Daemeeth and she avoided looking at Dogannu or saying goodbye. The young man abandoned the place and Daemeeth grabbed Aalyat by the arm and escorted her to her room.

"Are you crazy? You can't just grab me like this!'' Aalyat complained but ignoring her words, Daemeeth slapped her face.

''Stupid girl! What do you think you were doing!? Your mother would be disappointed if she could see what you were doing, he... is... our... enemy!'' Daemeeth shouted, out of control.

Intimidated by her twisted acolyte, Aalyat did nothing but stare at her own feet. Daemeeth walked in all directions snorting and trembling.

''I hope you're not regretting serving Dark Ashtoreth,'' Daemeeth commented.

''I'm not! I just... I just can't stop thinking,'' Aalyat affirmed.

''Thinking what?'' she wondered.

But Aalyat was afraid to confess and tell the truth to her malevolent servant. She shook her head and Daemeeth grinned.

''You like him, don't you?'' she muttered. Aalyat shook her head.

Daemeeth walked towards her and grabbed her by the neck, choking her.

''For your own good, I hope you're not lying to me... I have business to do, but I'll meet you tonight before the ceremony,'' Daemeeth indicated and kissed her lips quickly before dropping her away. She rubbed her neck and coughed, trying to breathe.

Before she left the room, Aalyat recovered composure and asked her acolyte, ''Where's Diamnith?''

''Alive... for now... it's all part of the plan, don't forget it,'' Daemeeth smirked and left the room.

The girl felt a bit sad for Diamnith but it was too risky to piss Daemeeth off. The renegade priestess abandoned the house and was ready to return to where her sister Diamnith was. Suddenly, Dogannu appeared from a corner and stepped in front of her.

''Priestess Diamnith, can I talk to you? Of course, if you're not busy!'' Dogannu exclaimed.

''Oh, right now I was heading out of town, what do you want to talk about?'' Daemeeth wondered with a discreet, hypocritical smile.

''It's something very personal about the gods and something that is happening to me now,'' he detailed.

''Mmm... sounds interesting. However, I have some important business to do right now so what if you come to see me tomorrow? We can discuss whatever you want in private,'' Daemeeth suggested and a slight wickedness appeared in her face.

''It's fine, I'm glad you can help me, Priestess. You are one of the few people that support my innocence,'' Dogannu said and after kissing her hand, he walked away.

Spitting the floor, Daemeeth went in another direction to avoid any other embarrassing situation and solve her pending business with her twin sister. Meanwhile, Edrok was massaging his neck and jaw after the rough experience with Diamnith while jerking his dick. Thinking of a better and more polite way to talk to her, he fantasized about her powerful sex hunger and how it would affect his ass.

As the sun was setting in the horizon, torches and small fires replaced the powerful light of the god, and the moon appeared in the sky. Many fanatics headed in groups to the Temple of the Night to see their priestess banging The Wicked One. Priest Hatimekh's guard escorted Dogannu to his house once again and then the group of priests led by Hatimekh made their way to the cursed temple.

At home, Aalyat was preparing herself for the ritual. Applying black pigment to her face, she drew two lines on her cheeks and then breathed deeply. At least she would be in control of herself during the ceremony.

Inside an abandoned barn, Diamnith was still tied up with her sister in front of her, making small superficial cuts in her skin with the help of her knife.

''Stop, stop!'' she begged as she was bleeding out.

''I will stop, eventually,'' Daemeeth laughed mercilessly. ''But first, you will tell me everything. I want to know you very well, sister,'' she added in a whisper. Diamnith nodded quickly.

As she closed her eyes, her sister made another cut close to her armpit. The knife moved slowly as Daemeeth enjoyed inflicting such torture to her sister.

''Yes... yes! I will tell you everything, but please for the gods' sake, stop!'' Diamnith screamed.

''Good, let's begin with The Wicked One... I want to know everything about him.''

Tired of waiting for Daemeeth, Aalyat left her home and, escorted by her loyal guards, she headed to the Temple of the Night. Knowing the temple would be crowded with her fanatics, she felt anxiety as she had to pretend to punish Dogannu. For the first time in years, Aalyat thought of praying to god El for his guidance and advice when she heard a noise in the small forest they were crossing to reach the temple.

''Shhh... did you hear that?'' Aalyat whispered and she stopped walking.

''No, my lady, nothing,'' the guard on the left said.

''And what about you?'' she asked to the other.

''I heard nothing, but you don't have to worry,'' he said.

The Priestess didn't say anything else and, after looking around without success, she walked again and her guards followed her. Before leaving the forest, a tall silhouette showed up in front of them and Aalyat almost had a heart attack.