The Priestess of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After checking her from head to toe, he watched a strange bulge in her pelvic area, Dogannu wondered about it, then he heard her voice. Deep, but at the same time with a tender tone, however he couldn't understand her words, "Kwaleik, buthem opde, cashni," she said, and the Sun Priestesses repeated after her, "Jakkem, hittutme jakkem, cashni uppe," Aalyat proclaimed and the priestesses repeated again, "Sagem, Umer, Samikhred Usim!!" she yelled out and the silence reigned in the temple.

Aalyat closed her eyes and raised her head, she breathed deeply. Dogannu couldn't avoid it, but his dick was growing thanks to the magnificence of Aalyat, she opened her eyes and appreciated Dogannu's hard dick; around 6 inches. Slowly, the Priestess of the Night removed her collar and tunic, leaving Dogannu speechless.

The bulge in her pelvic area was a penis. A penis that was growing every second, larger and thicker than his, his mouth was open wide with the revelation. Aalyat giggled lowly and a malign gaze appeared in her face, her cock reached 9'5 inches; Dogannu panicked but his legs weren't responding. Aalyat stroke her meat while she got close to him, compared with his cock, hers seemed like a horsecock. She grabbed his dick, that was getting floppier every second; she grinned at him and whispered, "On your knees, Wicked One,".

Refusing to kneel in front of her, Aalyat punched him in the stomach, without air and strength, she made him kneel. However, Dogannu kept his mouth closed firmly, Aalyat blocked his nose with her fingers; leaving him breathless. It took few seconds to Dogannu to open his mouth, trying to find air and she approached it and dug her dick inside his mouth. He tried to resist but her left hand pulled his hair and forced him to stay submissive, and thereafter Aalyat grabbed his head with both of her hands and fucked his mouth merciless.

Dogannu gagged on that cock, it was so massive and thick. Besides that, Aalyat never gave him a truce, she just fucked his mouth like there was nothing else in the world, "Jerk off, you wicked bastard, jerk off! I am the wrath of the gods, and you will pay all your faults," Aalyat said while she swelled her moves. Dogannu, following her command, began to jerk off his dick, at the same time his free hand was trying to stop her hips, without any success.

She kept moving like possessed, Dogannu covered with lots of saliva that monster dick in front of his face. Aalyat's body was lightly covered in sweat, her eyes were gazing at Dogannu's face, she had lots of pleasure when she noticed his redden and tearful eyes, Aalyat then shoved her dick all the way inside Dogannu's mouth, he felt her glans in his throat and tried to get away from her, in vain. He began to choke with that cock filling his mouth, his nose was pressed to her pelvis; his eyes were white and just then, Aalyat took out her cock with satisfaction.

Coughing nonstop, Aalyat didn't let him recover some air and repeated the move. She put her hands on his head and pressed the back of Dogannu's head, so his face was buried in her pelvis and all her dick, stuffed in his warm mouth, "Yes! Now we are talking, Wicked One," she smirked. For Dogannu it was the worst experience, been mouth-fucked (or raped) by a stunning woman with a monster cock between her legs, "Ple...aase, sto- stop... gruh... arghh..." Dogannu mumbled without breath when Aalyat took out her cock but when she heard him, she pushed it back, "No words, Wicked One. Just choke on my dick," Aalyat said and she stopped deep throating him to fuck his mouth brutally.

The people in the stone benches were shocked, watching how Aalyat was raping Dogannu's mouth. Edrok laughed and commented to his neighbor, "And I thought this was a bad idea...". The Sun Priestesses around the platform were praying in low tone, using the ancient and sacred language. Mirlya was suffering, that crazy bitch in any moment could kill her beloved son, but she knew it was too late to stop the rite. Aalyat, after receiving some punches from Dogannu, pushed him away, and he fell down; he thought in escape but she was faster than him and jumped on him, "We are not done yet, you need to satisfy the wrath of Dark Ashtoreth," Aalyat said and sitting on his chest, she put one hand in his neck. Constricted, Dogannu opened his mouth again and she thrust her dick back in his mouth.

Without taking off her hand of his neck, Aalyat kneeled and put her thighs around Dogannu's neck and head, and kept her dick inside his mouth. Unable to take it out, Dogannu just stayed like that, powerless and choking from time to time, it was nearly impossible to breathe regularly; Aalyat felt special delight in that position, because he couldn't move his hands to throw her away. It was a living nightmare, he thought that crazy woman in any instant could leave him breathless, but that never happened. She took out her cock and slapped his cheeks several times, "You're gonna love my cock, Wicked One. Can't wait to shove it deep inside your asshole," Aalyat said and Dogannu freaked out. Her glans was enough to tear him apart, he thought.

The priestess stood up for a second and turning around, she shoved her dick back to Dogannu's mouth, who was dizzy with the rough treatment from Aalyat. With her ass just a few inches from his face, and her strong thighs holding his arms, she moved her hips and butt up and down, fucking his mouth in a different angle. She grabbed fiercely her victim's cock, and bit the glans, Dogannu tried to scream but her cock avoided it, so he shook his body but she held him down. Mirlya cried in silence but she whispered the sacred words just like her sister were doing so. Now Dogannu was choking seriously, with her cock permanently filling his throat, sliding up and down, Aalyat squeezed and pulled his balls, then bit them with anger, Dogannu's tears slid down but for some unknown reason he was harder than before.

"I bet you are enjoying this as much as I am, Wicked One," Aalyat said pleased and she bit his dick all the way, Dogannu yelled in pain but his noise was lowered by Aalyat's cock. He tried to bit her cock but when she felt his teeth, she warned him, "Don't try to bite it, or I will fuck your ass with my fist,". The threat worked and he just kept his mouth open wide, receiving Aalyat's dick, her balls were slapping happily against his mouth and he thought the last thing that he would see it would been Aalyat's balls hitting his nose and lips. The friction between their bodies covered them in more sweat, Dogannu's hair was wet like he had gone to Aram.

Using her nails, Aalyat caressed Dogannu's thighs and his skin bristled. He never felt something like that before, she used the perfect balance of tenderness and roughness, and he was really amused by that. She bit his glans once again and at the same time she dug her nails on his thighs, until he silently cried in pain, Aalyat twisted her victim's dick and moved her hips harder; Dogannu's eyes were white once again and he struggled to move his hands, but no success.

The priestess licked his dick, and stick her tongue in his cock hole, licking all his precum. Aalyat sucked one of her fingers and she shoved it in Dogannu's asshole, "Grruhhahhh," he yelled with his mouth full of Aalyat's penis. She began to stroke his dick and shaking her finger inside his ass, moving it in circles to dilate the hole, "So tight... but I will change that soon, Wicked One. The gods will be pleased when I pound your ass madly," Aalyat teased. She took out her finger and sucked two fingers instead, and pushed them inside. She smirked while stroking his dick, fucking his mouth and fingering his asshole, she was over stimulating him to drive him nuts before the real action. And yes, she was very close, Dogannu was in the edge, cramping his muscles to avoid cumming and swallowing her dick precum.

And what about his asshole. His sphincter was hungry and ready for bigger challenges, her cock to be more specific. Now Aalyat had three fingers inside and was sucking Dogannu's dick like crazy, biting his balls and glans, with a last move she rested her hips and Dogannu focused in her cock, sucking it in the best way he could, "Mmm... looks you are having your own fun. I like it," she said after taking out his dick from her mouth, she took out her fingers from his asshole and Dogannu's sphincter was winking, ready for the real rite itself.

She deep throated him and Dogannu couldn't resist, he spurted all his seed into Aalyat's throat. It was the wildest orgasm of his life, not comparison with the one he had with Vylagnee, one of the prostitute of Ashtaroth. Aalyat sucked and swallowed all his cum, then she bit his glans again, "Grrhaarrhhohhh," Dogannu yelled. In less than one minute, his cock was limp and Aalyat took out her cock from Dogannu's mouth, who breathed in relief, she stood up and kneeled. She grabbed his legs and without effort, Aalyat dragged him and placed his thighs on hers and spread his legs, she rubbed her wet cock and licked her lips, "Finally, Wicked One. Your ass will never feel the same way," Aalyat said and Dogannu, exhausted, remained in expectative.

She rubbed her glans against his ass for a while, and occasionally prodded his asshole and rubbed her dick against him. "Just... just do it..." Dogannu said, he knew she was teasing him to increase the agony inside of him, but he was ready for the worse or that's what he thought, "Okay, because you are insisting," she answered and pushed her glans inside Dogannu's ass, "AARRGHH!!" he barked when he felt Aalyat's glans sneaking inside.

"Don't scream, or I'll shove it hard in your ass," Aalyat warned but Dogannu didn't calm down and she moved her hips and buried her dick in one single but powerful thrust in Dogannu's ass, "OH GOOOOOOOODSSS!! he shouted out. Aalyat put her hands in his thighs and began to thrust in and out, slowly at first since she was holding his thighs on her thighs and helped by her hands only. Dogannu felt an excruciating pain in his bowels, her cock was like a hot massive axe rod, tearing his bowels and stretching his ass to the limit.

"HELP!! STOP!!" Dogannu cried out but Aalyat ignored his pleas, but change the position. She embraced him and sat him on her cock, then she began to pound his ass, shorty but hard punches, Dogannu was bouncing on her cock and screaming at the same time, she held him against her, their bodies covered in sweat and shining thanks to the torches around the altar. She massaged his butt and spanked him from time to time, adding more pain to Dogannu's experience. His dick, trapped between their bellies, was getting a hot rubbing session and getting erected again, against his will, but Aalyat was a real expert. She kept filling Dogannu's ass with hard cock, she held his asscheeks and set the pace, Aalyat lifted him up a bit and thrust her dick in and out like a piston.

Dogannu never experienced something like that before, embraced by a powerful woman, feeling her soft and juicy breast pressed against his sweaty chest, his butt roughly spanked and his ass brutally assaulted by a horsecock. Her cock was reaching deep inside his bowels, stretching every single part of it, his abdomen was cramped and his legs were barely keeping their balance in that position; Aalyat bit his neck and shoulders, Dogannu cried out desperate; he thought his punishment was so severe that he was about to give up his own life if necessary.

"You... you are mine!!" Aalyat grinned excited, loving the way he was making gestures and noises. She held down his thighs and forced him to sit down on her cock, she began to move it in circles as she closed her eyes, Dogannu panicked when he felt his inside incredibly stuffed. Whether he wanted or not, his prostate was receiving a big stimulation from that cock and he ejaculated without touching his, the hot cum covered their bellies and Aalyat smiled, "There you go, Wicked One... but your faults still not forgiven..." she whispered in his ear.

She resume the hard assfucking by returning to their previous position, she held his thighs and gave it all to him. Dogannu hit the floor with his right hand, disgraced and tired; Aalyat bit once again his neck and shoulders, "AAARGGHH HELP!!" he implored when he felt her teeth buried deep down under his skin, "Relax... shit trash... or I'll fuck you hard... harder..." she mumbled almost without breath and some blood dripping from her lips.

The pain in his backdoor increased, Aalyat wasn't relaxing and fucked him harder; at some point she shoved her whole dick inside Dogannu, and carry him firmly she stood up. The poor man was surprised with her strength, eyes wide and astonished he just limited to bounce on her dick. Aalyat made him ride her dick, up and down several times, her glans reached even deeper inside and Dogannu closed his eyes once again, thinking the gods were very mean. Despite Dogannu's thoughts, Aalyat kept her balance and strength even to swell the penetration, "Gods... his ass is damn great..." she smirked.

They lasted few minutes that way, she withdrew her cock and Dogannu put his feet in the floor. The priestesses were mumbling and worshipping Dark Ashtoreth, while Edrok was shocked but with a smiley gaze, "The gods blessed her... there's no doubt, Father..." he whispered to his father Hatimekh but the High Priest was incredulous and looking to his feet. Aalyat obliged Dogannu to stay on all fours, she positioned on his back, she rubbed all her sweaty body against his behind, her wet cock scrubbed Dogannu's back and ass. Her hands caressed his chest and belly, while she licked and bit his ears. He let escaped a girlish moan that turned Aalyat on.

"Wicked One, control yourself. Or I'll pound your ass some more," Aalyat said and stuck two fingers inside Dogannu's mouth, stretching it wide open.

"Ple-please... ssstop, don't..." he answered with difficulties but she put a big smile and replied.

"I think I heard Dark Ashtoreth whispering in my ear... yes, definitely she wants me to fuck you more,"

"N-no, no, don't do... AAARRGHHH!!" he shouted when she bit his neck another time and stretched his mouth more.

She guided her dick and prodded Dogannu's sore asshole, with a single thrust she was balls deep and fucking his ass brutally. The agony didn't lessened as Aalyat was embracing him, pressing her tits against his back and shoving her cock in and out really fast, "MERCYYYY!!" Dogannu begged once again but Aalyat ignored his shouting and managed to swell her pace, adding a slight rotation of her hips that drove both of them nuts, "I told you... to stay... calm," Aalyat said and when pointing every phrase she delivered hard and long thrusts that made Dogannu screamed harder than ever.

Aalyat decided to make Dogannu choke and she put her arms around his neck while fucking him. Dogannu couldn't do anything to stop her, since his knees and hands were resting in the floor; supporting his body and hers. Aalyat licked both sides of his face slowly as Dogannu tensed his body, trying to resist the rough penetration, everything was beyond his worst nightmare; having a woman doing him that way and without any chance to stop her.

Dogannu's sphincter contracted a little, squeezing Aalyat's hammer. When he was getting used to the burning pain that was coming from his ass and extending through his body, she tighten on his neck and he saw white lights but then Aalyat lessened the grip and shoved her dick all the way. Without taking it out, she rotated and pinned him down, so she put her right foot on his face, his ass was in a higher point, up and ready for more. Aalyat started moving again and he moaned in pain, but when his voice raised she applied more pressure with her foot on his face, so Dogannu just stayed powerless, with no options, but resist the incursion.

"That's better... I think... I can fuck you... all night long..." she said between moans and Dogannu cried in agony.

And she wasn't lying. Because Dogannu ignored that what she had drunk from the saucer was a powerful and sacred aphrodisiac to keep virility fresh. She increased her pace and with a loud moan she spurted a hot and huge load of cum right in Dogannu's bowels, he tried to catch his breath and she stayed with her foot on his face and her dick in his ass, recovering her breath as well, "Gods... phew... you are so fine. Just give me two minutes to... catch my breath, then we will continue, goddess Ashtoreth is really mad at you..." she grinned and thereafter she offered him to suck her foot and fingers, which he did really humiliated, "Nice, Wicked One... you know how to give pleasure..." she smirked.

As she promised, when the small truce was over, she resumed the rite, fucking Dogannu for half an hour in doggystyle until she filled him with more sperm. Both mother and son cried due to disgrace, however Mirlya had only to watch, but Dogannu was in the edge; Diamnith had a disgusting gaze in her face, while remembering the previous ceremonies in which she took part. The third round Aalyat was less ferocious and fucked him missionary and what we could call "romantic" style.

But she went nuts during round four. So rough that Mirlya thought at the end Dogannu was dead, she fucked his mouth and ass with her fist, and then Aalyat made Dogannu rest his head in the floor while she spread his legs and fucked him. She changed after some minutes (after she watched his face red) so she laid down and Dogannu on top, reverse style. Aalyat stuck her foot inside Dogannu's mouth and almost killed him when she blocked his nose, and when he was trying to recover she used her fingernails to pull off some skin. When he thought she was done with him, Aalyat put him on her legs and smacked his butt brutally, until it was all red and hot, Dogannu cried loud and begged for mercy or death, finding nothing.

Exhausted and brutally beaten down, Dogannu thought everything was over but he was so wrong. Aalyat brought a long jar, full of oil. Admiring his demolished victim with an inhuman gaze, Aalyat covered his body with oil and rubbed him tenderly, "When I finish... you will be free... do you like that?" she asked with soft voice. Dogannu nodded weakly and she smiled and kissed his lips, she rubbed her body against his, but then she laid him down with his ass exposed, "I'll tell you what's gonna happen. I will shove both fists inside your asshole, if you resist without screaming, I'll let you go, otherwise I will continue discovering your ass limits; what do you say?" she said and Dogannu shook his head, "Plea-please..." he mumbled and Aalyat changed her gaze, but then she smiled and smacking his sore butt, she began the foreplay.

She massaged his ass, up and down, squeezing his cheeks, he howled because that zone was very sensible after the previous nightmare he lived. Next thing she did was spreading his ass cheeks, leaving his sore and red hole exposed, "Do you want me to stop?" she asked and Dogannu nodded, "Too bad, I'm starting to enjoy it..." and she shove one finger inside his asshole. Aalyat moved her finger in circles and then shove a second finger in, Dogannu moaned and then a third, fourth and finally her right hand was inside. Aalyat kept it motionless, helping Dogannu at least while massaging his butt with her free hand, and getting closer and closer to his asshole, Aalyat tried to stretch a lot so she could shove one finger in. Then the second and third, Dogannu closed his eyes, trying to resist the excruciating punishment, she breathed deep and thrust another finger, "Are you ready, Wicked One?" she asked. A deathly silence was made in the temple and Aalyat shoved in her left thumb and pushed her hand inside, Dogannu couldn't believe it, she had her two fists inside his asshole.

The pain was unbearable and beyond imagination. Dogannu puffed and hit the floor with both hands, trying to keep his mouth closed but low moaning were escaping from his mouth and Aalyat warned him, "If you get too scandalous... I can make it worse...". Biting hard his lips to keep them tight, he stayed on all fours, ignoring how much time she would spend with her fists inside of him and if his asshole would be the same. To his own discredit, he noticed that Aalyat was doing small but perceptible moves, shoving in and out her fists, "Please stop, please!" he pleaded, Aalyat spat some saliva to lubricate the area and then she answered him, "Are you complaining? Don't test the gods...".