The Priestess of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tears slid down in silence, while Aalyat began to move a little faster her fists inside him, up the wrists. Dogannu knew he was done, he had nothing left, that evil bitch had taken everything from him: his pride, his manhood, his body and specially his ass. And besides all that, in some points he liked it, but now he was defeated, "Oh Wicked One, this is really exciting..." Aalyat said and licked her lips. She spat more saliva and mixed with the oil, her fists were making filthy noises when she was ass fisting Dogannu.

She wiggled her hands inside of him, and he spurted another load of cum, he had lost the number of his own orgasms, but Aalyat surely knew he had enjoyed most of them, even with the rough episodes. Somehow, the pain decreased a little, his cock was recovering really fast, "Forgive me gods... I-I-I have no-no-nothing..." Dogannu prayed in low tone, his face was pale and his hands and knee were cramped, "Of course you have something, now you have my hands inside your ass. The gods still not forgiving you," Aalyat answered.

She lasted about half an hour with her hands shoved inside Dogannu's ass. Aalyat ignored all his words and she withdrew her hands when she had enough of him. When that happened, he just laid in the floor, without energy and ass. Last thing Aalyat did was shoving her hands inside Dogannu's mouth so he could taste his own ass, after it, she retreated from the altar and left him there. Edrok jumped very happy when everything was over, The Wicked One received his lesson, he thought. Mirlya and Diamnith walked next to him and Dogannu closed his eyes, shattered.

The people was terrified with the Samikhred Usim, specially the guards, who thought at first sight that Aalyat was charming. But others commented that their curse, finally was over and the wrath of the gods had been satisfied. Priest Hatimekh shook his head and without explaining why, he left the temple and the cave with his men and his son.

The Sun Priestesses helped Mirlya and Dogannu, they cleaned his body and try to cure his wounds as best as they could. The man wasn't interested in anything, he just wanted to rest his body (and ass), he heard the conversation between his mother and her sisters but only vague words. He got dressed and carried in a stretcher, they left the cave heading back to Ashtaroth.

Dogannu woke up at home on his bed, his body was tired and sore so he stayed motionless. He called his mother with weak tone and she came, behind her was Diamnith, the Main Priestess of Sun.

"I need some water..." he said.

"Ok son, give me a moment," Mirlya said and left the room.

"You were brave, you are the first one I saw resisting a brutal Samikhred Usim," Diamnith said after some seconds in silence. Dogannu stayed quiet and she continued, "I know you will resist and the gods will favor you once again,"

"What do you mean?" Dogannu asked and she avoided answer him, but her face was pale.

Mirlya entered, carrying a mud glass with fresh water. But Dogannu refused and asked why would he resist. After she crossed gazes with Mirlya, Diamnith swallowed saliva and her words almost give Dogannu a heart attack.

"Well Dogannu... The Samikhred Usim normally... the condemned... to find forgiveness from the gods... this ritual last seven nights... you only have survived the first one. I'm sorry Dogannu..."

The end.