The Priestess of the Spire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of the glass phallus rested against her pussy lips, ready for penetration. She thought of the time near the end of the summer where they had fucked for an entire day. He had bent her over very piece of furniture, flattened her against every surface. He would cum enormous loads again and again and not even take a break because his cock remained hard. She flopped in his strong embrace as she surrendered to wave after wave of pleasure to the point where her orgasm didn't end but just cycled in intensity. It felt too good for either of them to stop.

The smooth ridges of the glass phallus were formed perfectly to touch all the right places inside of her. Ilsa slid it all the way in with gasp. A wave was bearing down on her, and she flung herself to meet it. She arched her back as the za rushed through her, the crystals in the phallus flared, illuminating the water with a purple glow.

At the end of that day, she remembered feeling absolutely weightless as he spooned her from behind on the large soft bed, the exhaustion of their marathon sex setting in. She remembered the womb-like comfort of the fresh linens, his enveloping embrace and his cock pulsing inside her with the rhythm of her heartbeat. She felt peace in the magenta light of the setting sun, listening to the soft chirping of crickets and the gurgling of the nearby brook. She knew at the time that if she should ever know fear or pain again, that at least she would be able to recall this moment when she was completely free of both.

As her climax subsided and the bath cooled Ilsa became melancholy. As much as she treasured her memories of perfect bliss and recalled them to soothe her spirit, she still was uneasy about what lay in store for the future. She didn't think they were going back to the cabin after this visit. The professor said he wasn't sure where they would go next, but he assured her they would be safe.

She rinsed off and got out of the bath and dried off with the large warm towel that had been sitting on a steam pipe. She cleaned and dried the glass phallus, put it back in the sleeve, and got into the bed naked. Where was the Professor now that she needed him, alone in the dark without his touch? She sighed, she understood he had important things to discuss with his colleague, and she vowed to be patient with the new reality. He would be there soon and he would need her. She knew that his balls were probably ready to burst after so long without release. She would be there for him.

--

Beneath the stone towers and great halls of the college, a warren of tunnels and caverns extended into unmapped depths. The dean and the professor descended a staircase into a subterranean arcade lit at long intervals by small oil lamps. They passed a section of large valves hissing steam from great vertical pipes and arrived at a particularly ornate gate of black iron.

"I have been doing some research of my own," the dean commented while he unlocked the gate and they walked down a hall of rough rock toward a door visible in dim light. With another key they entered a circular chamber. "I don't believe you have ever been to this laboratory before, Rhoas. I have it on loan from the Botanical Sciences Department. I have been making use of it for some work I think you will find interesting."

One part of the room was cluttered with workbenches and the tools and vessels of an alchemist. The other part was was comfortably carpeted and had large wooden bookshelves and a desk next to a small seating area with leather chairs and a low table. Labeled bottles and jars were organized on racks and trays throughout the room and some interesting specimens of minerals and crystals were on display.

The professor's attention went immediately to a table where a round crystalline rock the size of an apple glowed with purple light. He hurried over to the table in stunned silence.

"My goodness! How have you... is this truly za energy?

"It most definitely is," Vuso responded, beaming. "I am quite proud of our efforts."

The professor looked around, confused. "But how?"

"I will get to that. Believe it or not, it is not the crystal that I brought you here to see." The professor remained dumbfounded.

"This botanical sciences lab has adjacent areas that were used to study subterranean aquaculture." He pointed to an iron riveted door across the room. "Tanks and pools and plumbing between them and the ability to keep them at any temperature using the steam. I have enlisted the help of a few graduate students for a project to develop a derivation of plant gels with useful properties. Here..."

Next to the za crystal was an ovoid flask half-filled with a clear, viscous liquid. Motionless bubbles glittered within as it glowed from within with light similar to a za crystal.

The professor ventured a guess. "A liquid medium for storing za? I had not thought to even wonder if that was possible. Quite extraordinary!"

"It is. Studying the magnetic and etheric properties of the purple tourmaline, the most common za crystal, we found analogous field interactions in extracts from succulent plants, such as the aloe family. In combination with other herbal extracts, we are able to process it here to create the liquid you see before you."

"Most fascinating. And... what applications do you foresee?" The professor asked, trying to sound impressed, but wondering if he was missing something.

There was a twinkle in the dean's eyes. "You don't get it do you?"

"I don't follow...?"

"The purpose of this gel is for capturing za, not storing it. You asked me where I got this za energy here in the flask and crystal? It was obtained from non-channeling women experiencing orgasm! This gel is much more efficient at capturing za than a crystal because it coats the skin and directly captures the radiant energy, so we are able to capture trace amounts from non-channelers!"

Professor Powers was blown away. "That is incredible! It must be very efficient to be able to collect from non-channelers in any sort of useful quantity." He was starting to realize how much potential za was lost by relying on crystals in proximity alone. He looked again at the flask. "What did it take to produce the amount before us? "

The dean turned and walked towards the iron door at the back of the room. "Come along. "

They entered another chamber that was unexpectedly massive, part of a natural cave. There were large tanks of riveted metal and pipes branching into the shadows. It was dark except for a circular area in the center above which a few lanterns hung from long cables. The dean gestured for quiet as he ushered the Professor in and gently closed the door behind them. From the dark periphery, the Professor could see the shapes of people gathered around a low circular platform.

The dean whispered, "As you well know, our history of secret societies serves us well for work like this. These graduate students believe they have been initiated into a secret elite which places them on the threshold of becoming versed the arcane arts."

"The good stuff." Rhoas chuckled quietly. "I am beginning to see how you are accomplishing this."

They moved closer within the shadows to better view the scene around the central platform, which was a thick disc of latex about three body lengths in diameter. It was thickly smeared with the clear, goopy fluid and in this squirmed five women in various positions, each being attended by partners using their bodies and handheld implements to bring about orgasm. Their bodies were shiny in the slippery gel, their moans accompanied by the wet slapping of penetration. A handful of young men and women lounged in piles of spent exhaustion around the disc on large flat tiles warmed by steam. The dean and the professor watched as one man who had been resting got up from the tiles and waded through the gel toward a couple where the male partner had spasmed and was driving his finishing thrusts in slowing cadence. The woman prone beneath him bucked, on the verge of climax herself. To prevent her orgasm from slipping away unrealized, her partner withdrew his softening cock with a trail of dripping cum and rolled aside so the newcomer with his fresh, hard cock could take over. The woman pushed up her ass to receive the throbbing member as it slid down between her glistening ass cheeks to find her pink, creamy entrance. With a thrust and a few well placed strokes the woman reached a groaning, muscle clenching, eyes-rolling-back orgasm.

The dean motioned toward the door and he and the professor left without any sign of being noticed. Once they were back in the lab, the dean spoke. "As you see, I have some very enthusiastic volunteers. This experiment continues for long stretches with various members of the 'society' taking shifts as their schedules allow. The amount of za you see in the flask is probably equivalent to 100 hours of the group activity you have observed."

The professor considered that probably equivalent to ten of Ilsa's orgasms... though captured with the crystal process. His mind reeled considering what the za yield would be if she were coated in the gooey stuff.

The dean was reading his thoughts. "You see why I wanted to show you this tonight. When you wrote to let me know you were bringing a channeler, I was excited to discover how this gel would work with her." His tone became more eager. "Now, with your findings related to increasing semen levels, we have another multiplier!"

The old colleagues bid each other good night back at the dean's study and the maid was summoned to escort the professor to the chamber where Ilsa slept. His swollen cock was hard as iron the moment he touched the bed. Without a word her slender form turned toward him and curved so that she could take him in her mouth. His balls ached as her warm lips engulfed the throbbing tip and shaft of his cock. In a moment he was filling her belly with warm cum.

Afterward, they lay facing each other, her leg over his thigh and his cock gliding gently in her wet pussy to the rhythm of their slow breathing. She drifted, eyes closed and smiling.

Professor Powers relaxed, the pressure inside him relieved somewhat. He thought to himself of the dean's experiments and his own recent discoveries. With the gel and the increase in semen produced by his volunteers, his colleague would still need an army of willing women to generate the za of just a few channelers. The professor considered that if he could learn to create the gel and find a few more young women like Ilsa, he wouldn't need the university at all. He would have enough energy to open the portals of za and manipulate the fates to his own ends. Aroused by the prospect of such power, his cock surged. He held Ilsa's nubile body tightly and surprised her slightly by thrusting forcefully and deeply until they climaxed in unison and drifted off to sleep.

12