The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
There are consequences for her bad behaviour.
14.6k words
4.44
12k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: dubious consent ahead

Part III - Discipline

The paladin observed the unfolding scene with fascination. Something drastic was happening to the woman who had been the ruler of the Unified Empire, the Archpriestess of the now disbanded Primordial church, and the mistress of its small retinue of elite fighters. Something untoward. Something shocking.

Filipia Designation Zwei, knight-captain of the Order of Primordial Paladins, had been appointed a task by the emergency governing council. To advise the unfortunate woman of her decidedly ill fate, and to supervise the punishment each time it was carried out. She was not to interfere unless absolutely necessary - a role she had dreaded when the order first came through some weeks ago. Ordinarily, the scene before her would constitute a terrible crime, and she of all people was honour-bound to uphold justice. But when 'justice' passed sentencing to the former Archpriestess - no - the girl named Linarei - Filipia just couldn't understand it, much less agree. She could only obey.

As it turned out, Linarei's crimes were severe beyond what any of the paladins could have imagined their mistress was capable of. They were also countless in number, spanning over centuries of what may have otherwise become an endless reign of tyranny. Filipia had been devastated to learn of it all. She felt tricked and used. Betrayed.

But, though she understood that the deposed ruler had much to atone for, the decided means was still extreme, and, frankly, barbaric. Filipia had been appalled, and moved. She couldn't help herself but to read the sentencing section of the judgement over and over. Had she missed something? Was there some ambiguity from which she might draw some measure of solace? She studied the page until the details started to foster a guilty kind of fascination. She memorised it, and dwelled on the words when she lay in bed, when there was no other daily business to distract her thoughts.

Every person in the Unified Empire - even down to the most under-privileged citizen - will be granted sexual rights to your body, and you will suffer through every violation without any right of refusal.

She had tried to picture such a scene. Her former mistress had been so powerful, and would have laughed hysterically at hearing such a threat. It was hard to imagine such a person falling victim to a common rapist! But, things had changed. Linarei had lost her god-like powers, and the assigned punishment was now entirely possible. It was also cruel and unusual and without precedence. But it was the final line of the judgement that struck her as particularly sinister.

Accept this fair judgement, lady Linarei, who calls herself Debugger, and suffer your humiliation each day for the rest of your life, no matter how unnaturally long that may be.

Those words were what really kept her awake at night. She tossed and turned, feeling guilty that she had supported the Archpriestess, and by extension, all of her evil, for so many decades. Guilty that she would be forced to turn on her mistress the moment she awoke from her coma, and begin to enforce the bizarre punishment. But there was something worse, something that made her feel irreparably sullied. The arousal she experienced each time she imagined it - the concept of an indefinitely recurring, sexual punishment.

As a result of her mastery of the dimensional works, Linarei did not age. She could no longer use her abilities, but their understanding was that her eternal youth - her frozen aging process - was a permanent change that could not be reversed. After all, she had likewise frozen the aging process on many of her retainers, including the Primordial paladins. Filipia herself had been on the favourable side of 40 years of age when she had been granted endless life. She was an incredibly strong woman of notable beauty, though she had never recognised the latter until more recently.

Nowadays, she dressed to flatter her feminine curves. Presently she was rocking a fine fitted tunic, and skin-tight leggings. She brushed and oiled her long dark hair, and she painted her lips a bold shade of red. Aside from building her own self confidence, she had allowed herself hope that she may yet experience love. Unfortunately, the target of her affections - her mentor and oldest companion - the knight-general Dencule Designation Einer - had yet to acknowledge the new Filipia for her appeal as a woman. But that was ok. For even suffering from unrequited love put her in a happier place than the confused, sexually repressed Filipia of just a couple of months ago.

It was now 5 weeks since Filipia's personal transformation, and the former Archpriestess had finally woken from her strange coma. Filipia had served as a familiar face to greet her, the bearer of bad news, and chaperone on her first day of punishment. She had determined that this would be a terrible ordeal for herself. So, why was she so drawn in by the... 'action'?

She recalled the nights tossing and turning in bed as she had been unable to stray her mind from speculating on this moment. She hadn't been able to stop fantasising about it, picturing how such a scene would play out. She would think to herself, well, the concept is intriguing, but when it happens for real it will be truly awful. Sleep eluded her, and she became frustrated that she could not quell her shameful thoughts.

But that isn't the whole truth, is it?

No. The true cause of her frustration came from within. Something that also explained the warm honey she felt between her thighs as they sawed together during the quiet hours of her nocturnal anguish. She had tried to ignore it, had tried to convince herself that she harboured nothing but fear and condemnation towards Linarei's sentence.

In the present, Filipia stood perfectly still and watched. She could no longer deny her truth. At no point thus far had she felt upset or disgusted by what she witnessed. If anything, her reaction to the scene was much like in her fantasies.

She had watched as the haphazardly matched couple had struggled through a long, one sided kiss, until a sharp slap to his face had put an end to that. She watched as the man, Barus, had taken off his tunic to reveal a broad, heavily muscled body covered in more scars than the most battle hardened Primordial Paladins. She watched him pin down his prey and toy with her. He tickled her, releasing a torrent of genuine laughter that Filipia had never heard from her mistress before. He tickled the poor girl until she lost all control and drenched the bed sheets about her.

Her jaw had dropped when he released one of Linarei's large breasts from her skimpy white shift - the only item of clothing she wore. The things he did to his victim made her cry, but also moan. He had pinched her, and even from her poor vantage point at least 10 metres away, Filipia had been surprised by the amount of swelling she saw manifest in the girl's bright pink nipple. That had been her first clue that her charge was somehow, on some level, not entirely opposed to her punishment.

And that awareness proved to be all that Filipia needed to acknowledge her true feelings regarding her mistress' special doom. "Yes," she had admitted out loud. "I need to see this. I want to see it."

From then on, it had been easy for the knight to accept her own body's response to the spectacle. Barus' teasing play on his victim's breast had continued, and Filipia shared in her sensations to a degree, for her bra suddenly felt too tight and scratchy against her own nipples. She was incredibly embarrassed for Linarei when the helpless girl's legs were spread wide, her private areas put under heated scrutiny. Embarrassed, and near breathless with heady anticipation. When Barus finally pulled his enormous penis out of his pants, the two women had gasped in unison.

And that's when things got really interesting. Linarei had fought back by targeting his most obvious weak point, and Filipia's excitement doubled. At first she thought it was the warrior in her, appreciating the efficacy of the slight girl's attack, but she now knew it was something else. There had to be a reason she envied Linarei for having felt that man meat in her hands, though, personally, she had little enthusiasm for raking it with her fingernails.

But she did imagine what it might be like to squeeze that enormous penis. To squeeze him so hard.

Perhaps I'm the perverted one in the end.

Such were her thoughts, but she was quickly learning to let go of all her shame. Yes - she would satisfy the taboo curiosities that had plagued her conscience for weeks, and permit herself the erotic feast that was upon her.

By the time Barus had produced the chains with which he used to finally capture and subdue the priestess, Filipia was sweating from the rising temperature building inside her panties. He had bound his prey on all fours like a dog, and each time another of her limbs were secured, Filipia's fire was stoked ever hotter. She wouldn't have traded places with Linarei for anything, but merely watching was becoming beyond frustrating. She needed something. She wondered if anybody would notice if she were to touch herself a little...

"Excuse me, milady paladin," the man addressed her suddenly, calmly, and Filipia's eyes went wide. She snapped to attention, and abruptly recalled a hand that had only just a moment ago wandered to the front of her skin tight leggings. She looked at him guiltily, hoping his enquiry was unrelated to her brief lapse. Barus reminded her of her lord Dencule. He was of similar size, and shared her mentor's unfalteringly calm demeanour. He carried himself with the same kind of humble confidence; a trait that marked him as a man of quality in her book.

The man before her was however much younger, undeniably attractive, and... the size of his manhood, well... Filipia wasn't accustomed to seeing them at all, but still, well... that thing was meant to go where?!

Now, Barus was looking right at her, and Filipia finally acknowledged him. "Yes my- mister?" She had just been comparing him to the knight-general in her mind, and she almost honoured him with a 'my lord' by mistake!

"I understand I'm here to punish the Archpriestess by means of copulation. But, I'm sure you've noticed, she has been less than cooperative, to say the least."

"I have noticed," Filipia said calmly, finally managing to recover from her fluster. "But her eminence has no set part to play in this. It was your job to subdue her if needed, and-" Filipia regarded the glistening chains that he had manifested and used to hold the nude girl's arms outstretched, her waist held high... her butt sticking lewdly outwards. "I must say, I'm impressed by your technique. You certainly surprised Linarei with your dimensional works."

"Linarei," Barus tested the word with a demeanour suggestive of a peaceful nature in more ordinary circumstances. Then, he addressed the girl. "For some reason, I never considered that you would have a name. It's nice, and it's unique. Linarei."

"How rude!" She exclaimed. "Even my paladin should not call me by that name, so a swine of a commoner certainly may not!"

Barus didn't argue, but turned his attention back to Filipia. "Could I trouble you to come over here for a moment?"

She had no obligation to do so, but, somewhat grateful for the invitation to get closer to the afternoon's happenings, Filipia willed her legs to carry her towards the man. Naked, he had a presence as intimidating as it was alluring. She kept one eye on his awesome, threatening male parts - and one hand on the hilt of the Star Prism Blade that awaited her need at her hip.

She stopped directly before him and regarded his pale blue eyes. Barus pointed down at his genitals. Damn! Had he caught her looking there? But wasn't that ok under the circumstances? It's not like she ever normally... she felt her face burning up. Barus asked, "did you see what she did to me?"

Oh, he's asking me to look.

Why was she so embarrassed? Out of the three of them in the penthouse, she was the one fully clothed and not participating in this deviant charade. But she couldn't deny her interest in the thing he was talking about. When she thought about it, she wasn't sure if she ever had seen a man up-close? Certainly not since she had become a Primordial Paladin. However, she had no memory of her life before that. Not to mention, she was curious to see what damage Linarei might have inflicted during her brief, but vicious sneak attack.

And so she looked. His erection seemed to be reaching up, reaching right for her face. The head was huge - surely too big to fit into a woman's sacred entrance. It was speckled in angry red dots, and looked very sore, but perfectly healthy. Linarei had slammed her fist there - perhaps some of his size could be attributed to swelling after his trauma?

"Look closer, if you like," he coaxed her. Filipia went down on one knee, bringing her a few paces closer. So close that she now saw more than enough detail. His smell filled her nostrils. It was sour and quite unpleasant, but it was a forceful male essence that held a certain kind of appeal nonetheless.

She was surprised by how at-ease she felt. Any other day, Filipia Designation Zwei would have fled from such impropriety.

I guess being horny as hell can change your perspective.

"I hope you don't expect me to kiss it better."

Barus chuckled. "Well, I wouldn't say no. But I'm quite happy to save all of that for our lovely Archpriestess. But tell me, milady, does it look ok? Have you seen worse?"

Filipia tsked. Such a boy! "Of course I've seen worse. I've done battle on the borders of the Plaguelands after all. This is..."

"Tell me in detail," Barus coaxed her. "Loud enough that this nasty, gorgeous minx here can hear."

"Well, ok then," Filipia agreed. She looked closer, aware that her heart was pounding in her chest. Pounding like it had the last time she had done battle. "The tip is very swollen. I know it must hurt. But it will be fine, if you are man enough to still use it. There's multiple grazes along its length, but the skin is only slightly broken. Frankly, your injuries are superficial."

She didn't mention the details that really made her wide-eyed. The thick, pulsing veins that branched across it. The way it grew a little more right before her eyes, and pointed straight to the ceiling. Was that in response to her talking about it? Or was his thing able to sense the close proximity of a woman? Or maybe it was a physical response; was she close enough that he might feel the warmth of her breath? A bead of sticky looking fluid emerged from the protuberant tip, and Filipia realised he must have been leaking it for a while. It was smeared over his purple head and streaked the underside of his long and thick shaft, at least for the first inch or two.

"And how are my balls?" His voice came from above her, deep and commanding. Part of her wanted to reach out and feel his battered testicles - and his monster cock too. She didn't think he would mind, but, for all her bravery with the sword, she knew she wasn't even close to doing something like that.

"I'm sure they will be bruised, but they look intact to me." Filipia was having fun with this, and continued to tease him. "Though, they are large, obvious targets that hang low between your legs. As a warrior, my advice to you would be to protect them better in the future."

Barus grunted, "noted." A feminine snicker was heard from the bed. Linarei might have lost her chance to fight back, but her spirit was far from broken. Filipia didn't know whether to admire her strength, or to be saddened by the prospect of seeing it ebb away day by day, as her body was destined to be used by men, over and over.

"The swelling may still be increasing, perhaps you should retire and get some ice for them? Her eminence may forgive your premature departure." She was goading him, testing his patience. Even if he turned angry, the Primordial paladin was far too powerful to be threatened by him.

But as with Linarei's earlier taunts, Barus refused to rise to the bait. "I appreciate your concern, but there's no need. I will administer her punishment with pleasure, however-" he paused and cocked his head to the side. Was he nervous about what he really wanted to say? After a moment of hesitation, he added, "but now that you've seen for yourself the evidence of Linarei's bad behaviour, I was hoping you would permit an appropriate... response."

So, he was heading somewhere with all this, then - this hadn't merely been a ploy to try and get her to suck his cock! He had piqued her curiosity now, and Filipia eagerly stood to face him. "What kind of response, exactly?"

"I don't know how it is throughout the provinces, but in my village, naughty children are punished by a spanking to the bottom-"

"-No! He can't!" Linarei's voice interrupted. She was trying to be authoritative, but she failed to disguise the frantic quality in her tone. "He isn't allowed to be violent, no matter what!"

Filipia considered it. "If it's a punishment normally carried out by loving parents, I don't know if I would consider it an act of violence. But then again, her eminence is no child. I think the humiliation of what you describe would be worse than the physical pain."

"Yes, you are correct. The humiliation is an intentional aspect of the punishment, and the thing I remember most the last time I witnessed it. I had recently come of age but still lived with my father and older sister. Whenever Clarion or I were punished, we would be made to stand in a corner afterwards, pants down and hands on our head."

"That does sound embarrassing." Filipia reflected if she might have endured such a thing long ago. She retained no memories prior to her service to the Archpriestess, but perhaps the younger Filipia may well have been quite naughty. She had, after all, broken the Gospel Interdictum herself. That was the only reason she would have been brought to Principal Cathedralis and put into stasis in the first place.

Perhaps she too had still messed up from time to time, even as a young woman. She tried to imagine herself standing in a corner, holding the hem of a dress to her waist. Standing still, embarrassed, under instruction to keep her panties stretched between spread knees. Had her butt been smaller then? She pictured it all red and marked up, and imagined the humiliation as other family members, and perhaps even the occasional house guest, might have checked on the damage as they happened by. A delicious, if frightening fantasy. Filipia gulped. "But not very subtle?"

"It's not meant to be. With nothing to distract you but the sight of a plain wall, you can't think of anything but the lingering sting, and how anyone who comes by might look at you."

Filipia laughed, "you sound like you're speaking from a lot of experience."

"Well, yes," Barus had nothing to hide. "My father was strict, and growing up my sister and I both received plenty of spankings. But at some point we had grown into adults, and that's when Clarion really started to hate it. During her corner time, I used to sit behind her and stare. I would tease her that it must have hurt more because her bottom had gotten bigger, and took father longer to make the whole thing red. She would squirm too, and I would catch glimpses of parts of a woman that I wasn't yet familiar with."

Filipia looked to Linarei, at a certain part of her that was rarely seen thanks to her elaborate formal dresses, and her huge mass of ankle length, shining silver hair. But under Barus' oppression, that was all draped over the front of her shoulder, and there was nothing to provide an ounce of modesty for her rear-end. To make matters worse, the additional chains holding her up at the waist forced her to stick it up and outwards. Linarei's buttocks might have been barely glimpsed by a soul in centuries, but all of a sudden she was laid bare in a display that was, in a word, obscene. And for a long moment, Filipia allowed herself to stare.