The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a harsh intake of breath. "You - you pervert! Don't make me do that!"

"What's wrong my dear, is the embarrassment too much for you to bear?"

"Yes! Why would you need to see that? Pervert!" She called him so a second time, but he would not betray such honest carnal desires.

"If it's embarrassing for you, what other reason do I need? Open your knees and show me your asshole, Linarei. Or I'll spank you until the night grows too dark for me to even see the damage."

"No, wait!" She hesitated while she sobbed a little more, and Barus gave her the moment she needed to reconcile her predicament. After all, the suspense was making her humiliation all the sweeter. "O-ok," she spoke softly at last, and complied by pushing her other knee out the same distance as the first. Her spread butt trembled, and then she pushed both knees out further still - till she was about as spread eagled as the chains holding up her hips would allow.

Barus took his time admiring the priestess. Her asshole was a small pit of soft, wrinkled tissue. It had the same mauve pigment as her labia, only darker; a slight tint towards chocolate. She was messy in there this afternoon, gleaming with the lingering smear of her fluids that had dribbled over it earlier. In the valley of her ass crack was a streak of purple that guided the eye from her lower back to her rudest hole. The narrow line might have been the only imperfection on the girl's entire body, if it didn't compliment her private parts so well.

"You're so beautiful," it wasn't the first time he had said it, but this time it was no taunt; just an honest remark that slipped out. She didn't reply, and that was fair enough. He knew that she wasn't showcasing the goods because she particularly wanted to.

Barus shuffled back and brought his face down to her most sacred area. Her feminine musk seeped into his nostrils and had the instant effect of driving him a little mad with passion. Even so, he would take his time with her. He planted his first kiss, brief and soft, on the hairless pink pillow of her outer labia.

Her soft flesh quivered on his lips. He kissed the other, and followed it up with a flat tongued lick up that sweet tasting bun.

He patted his hand over her pubic mound, and let the silver hairs there find their way between his fingers. He pulled gently on her soft curls, while daring a tender lick along one of her velvety inner lips.

This time he heard his reluctant partner gasp, and there could be no mistake that his tongue was good for her. As a bonus side effect of a good hard spanking to the butt, a woman became appropriately receptive to any intimate contact that followed.

He licked her other lip in the same way, making sure this time to breathe in a substantial dose of her heady perfume as his nose passed over the source of it. He was already intoxicated by her, and pressure built up in his ears and pounded with his quick heartbeat. Fow now, he suppressed his baser urges and focused on his partner. "Your musk is strong my darling, but sweet like the wisteria in full bloom. I could just sit here and inhale you for as long as you put that out."

"You mustn't," Linarei complained. "How unseemly of you, to smell me... there."

"That's odd," Barus replied. "I don't feel ashamed." He parted her inner lips with his fingers, and pressed his nose into the purplish-pink wetness between. He sniffed loudly, causing the priestess to squeal her disapproval, and sucking whitish globs of her musky arousal onto his nostrils.

"Would it be less shameful if I smell you here, instead?" He brushed his nose up, past her vagina, towards her dirtiest part. Despite her agreement to comply with him, she started to close her legs, but he let go of her pubes and placed his hands on each of her buttocks. He spread her widely and pressed his nose to her asshole. He sniffed again, deeply, loudly. She actually smelled just like her pussy there, for obvious reasons.

But apparently it was not all the same to Linarei. "Eeeee no! Not there! How could you? You- Oooooh!" Her protest died in her throat when he assaulted her labia with his tongue, sliding it up and down, over from outside to inside, and dipping into the pool of her sweet nectar.

There Barus lingered, in a lush, musky heaven of woman. He studied every minute detail of her vulva as he feasted, every delicately sculpted contour, and he paid attention to which kind of strokes she responded to best. Apparently she preferred a strong, flat tongue - so he began saving that as an occasional treat for her between his busy circling and dipping.

Barus' late wife had been beautiful by his own standards, but had not possessed pussy lips that were prominent enough to nibble and suck on. Naturally, he took advantage of his present privilege and did just that. Linarei's labia, he discovered, was quite elastic. It brought him an erotic thrill to hold her gently between his teeth, then pull back a significant inch and watch her stretch. Doing so earned soft whimpers from the priestess, but she had lost her voice for lashing out with her tongue.

After several long minutes of exclusive appreciation for her lips, Barus started to get impatient. He was resisting the urge to stroke his cock, but he could feel the strength of his erection without needing to look. His drive had become urgent, hot and itchy. He wondered how much of that was due to his injuries, and how much his member was screaming at him to pound that pussy already!

He felt he had only given Linarei a taste of the intimate attention such a rare beauty deserved, but his own need would surely soon overcome him.

No. This is important.

His rational mind demanded a strengthening of his resolve. Laying with a woman like the Archpriestess was less than a once in a lifetime chance, and it should be this moment of worshipping her to remember the most fondly.

He pulled her labia apart with his fingers, and drove his tongue as deep as he could into her hot pink depths. "Ahhhhhhhh-eeeee," she vocalised her surprise as he stimulated so many nerve endings with his thrust, but the real joy for him was scooping up a generous wad of her thick girl-cum. Men who didn't appreciate the taste of pussy so much might have been uncomfortable with such a heavy dose of it. But for Barus, in his primal state of mind, he was consuming the nectar of the goddess.

And consume he did. The build-up of her arousal was quite cool despite the heat radiating inside her, and after withdrawing from her pussy, he let the sample of her musk linger on his tongue. She was slightly sweet, a little metallic; in his madness he couldn't quite untangle the complexity of her flavour - but he relished in her raw femininity for a long moment before swallowing it.

"By Auralux, you are delicious. Please, indulge me a little more. Your cum energises me, and I'm going to need the strength to give you the proper fucking you deserve."

"That's!" She exclaimed, but hesitated to form her retort. He knew he had said something a little silly, but such are the private words from a man to a woman if he is to make love to her. "Please don't, that's not what my... that's not what it's for."

"Then please educate me, my sweet thing. Why are you producing so much of this honey, if not to appease your lover's appetite?" He dipped his tongue into her again, finding more of her juices and again savouring the rawness of her sex.

"No," she managed to whimper. "You can't ask me that. Even you must know, you-" she gasped quietly when he tongue-fucked her deeply for the third time. "Stupid commoner. You big dumb oaf."

Barus was as charmed by her enduring strong spirit as he was by the taste of her pussy. He pulled her lips open a little wider still, and lapped at her well over and over. Linarei sighed repeatedly as he worked, and her captive ass twitched in his hands.

His own body couldn't understand the endless delays, any more than hers could. But he still hadn't touched on the most important part of giving oral sex to a female, and he refused to neglect his duty as her lover. He would treat her in just a moment, he decided... right after he had at least had a taste of her ass.

He delivered another wide, firm stroke up both her lips, and briefly into her hot vagina, which palpated as if trying to suck his tongue back in. But this time, he kept licking upward with the firm stroke, right over her perineum, and he finished it by driving the tip of his tongue into her sweet smelling asshole.

At that, Linarei squealed and convulsed, though her chain link harness prevented her hips from moving far. Could she be close to an orgasm already? Barus backed off a little to regard his prize. Her genitals were engorged and sloppy looking after his enthusiastic oral work. Her asshole looked dark in its purple pigment, but shone with the moisture he had just deposited there.

He lowered his palms onto the hairs of her garden, and parted the folds at the top of her bouquet. At last, he had exposed her tiny pale bud, nestled under a hood of royal violet. But with her heart now pumping so much blood to her sex, her clitoris was finally taking a peek out at the world. Barus surmised she was more than ready for him to attend to the most sensitive part of her entire body.

Linarei didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing just how crazy he was making her, but it was all she could do to hold back from screaming in pleasure after that last lick over her pussy. She couldn't have said whether having his tongue inside her asshole was pleasure or not, only that it was far too embarrassing to be permitted!

It had been difficult indeed to open her legs as widely as she had, especially so because he had expressed interest in that part of her.

Such a deviant!

Why couldn't he have just respected her enough to take her womanhood as was natural, but to overlook her dirty part in the process? Pretend it wasn't there. That was how a decent man made love, right?

Instead, he had demeaned her with such a deliberate lick. He actually drove his tongue into her anus, and the violation shot up her body and made the hairs upon her head tingle so intensely they may well have been standing on end. He must have enjoyed himself, but why? Why did he have to do such an unspeakable thing to her? He was an animal who would take everything from her, and not let even that place remain sacred.

Earlier, he had threatened to sodomise her, and she couldn't think of anything worse. But she had been mostly a good girl since then, right? About as compliant as he could possibly expect of her!

The indecent probing seemed to have paused after just one thrust, and she braced for his next oral assault, wherever he may strike. Certainly she had a weakness for those strong strokes he gave with the flat of his tongue, and that last lick - before it had finished in such an unwelcome place - had just set both her pussy lips aflame with need.

However, presently he was making her wait. Or perhaps she was just becoming impatient. His fingers were all in her hot folds, arranging her to suit his degeneracy. She could feel his eyes boring into her intimate parts. She suffered from an almost overwhelming impulse to close her legs, but managed to resist doing so throughout every pleasure and embarrassment. If the alternative was to endure more of that ghastly spanking, she would open her secrets to him as long as he wanted. All night if necessary, to avoid any more torture to her stupid new overly-sensitive body. And after all, her jacked up nervous system had proved to work both ways.

Finally the next assault came - and this time Linarei screamed at the top of her lungs. Lightning ricocheted inside her womb, and she jammed her legs closed. He had licked her clitoris with one of his slow, firm strokes, and the sensation was simply too intense to interpret as pleasure.

"Please," she begged. "Be gentle with me. This is already enough for you, isn't it?"

"Sorry," his voice was gruff, though his tone was suddenly mild. "I didn't know a girl could be quite that sensitive. I'm only trying to tease you right now, anyway. Can't have the Archpriestess enjoying an orgasm during her righteous punishment, can we? If you do, I might have to go back to spanking you."

"No! Anything but that, please."

Barus gave another of his low resonating chuckles. She resented the way he talked down to her, and his laugh was so irritating for how carefree he sounded, especially at a time like this. He was already graced with a privilege well beyond his station; here he was helping himself to one of the great treasures of the land. But still he made light of the situation - did he even appreciate what she was giving up to him?

"Well I guess that's up to you then," he said. "But I'll at least be careful with this remarkable little button of yours. Now, I hope you're not trying to hide from me, are you Linarei?"

Hide? Oh. She was squeezing her thighs together with all her strength. It had been so hard for her to expose herself the first time, she had never considered in centuries that she might have to do something so disgraceful! Was it really necessary... would he really spank her again?

"Mind you, I could watch you close and open yourself all day. It's so cute, that moment when your wet holes appear before my eyes."

Linarei said nothing, but her eyes burned with such fury that she thought they might somehow set the draperies ablaze. And she dared to defy him by keeping her thighs locked.

Barus sighed, "Actually, I don't see the point in making this an option anymore. If I'm being honest Linarei, I've run out of patience."

She felt his weight vacate the bed, and watched him gather more of the excess chain from on top of the bed frame. He pulled it down and wrapped it around her knee. He pulled it wide, until her knee lifted up off the mattress entirely. Linarei was anxious about where this was headed, but she lacked the will to struggle, and it took him only a moment to fuse the chain in place with his perfectly honed heat entity technique.

Barus hurried to the other side of the bed to repeat the process, and, once both her legs were suspended, her captor took a moment to get things just right. She felt her body's weight hanging from her arms, her hips, and now her knees too, and he was finding the right distribution between the last two before he performed the final fusion on the metal.

I am spread... I am spread so wide. I am spread so wide for him, and there's nothing I can do.

He secured better access to her sex than she had been able to offer with even her bravest efforts to comply with him. He was cheating, and Linarei died a little more inside.

Her toes still grazed upon the bed, but that was it - they carried none of her body weight. The chains that shackled her ankles were loose, and now served only to reinforce the exquisite feeling of total capture by an incredibly strong, lust driven man. She had not believed her situation could have become any more humiliating, but this new evolution of her bondage surely marked her final defeat.

Barus returned to his position with his face behind her ass, and almost immediately the warm caress of his tongue was back on her lady-parts. He licked on the outside of her outer labia, slowly working up, then bypassing her vagina and tickling her perineum again, and Linarei could guess where he was imminently headed.

The same panic took her as it had a few minutes prior, and she tried to move away from him. She pulled on her arms, but the chains around her hips prevented her from moving forward. She pushed into the bedsheets with her toes, but there was no purchase there whatsoever. Her complete and utter helplessness in her bondage really struck home, and she whimpered miserably as her tormentor resumed his intimate exploration of her sacred backdoor.

He didn't seem to be trying to penetrate her this time, instead administering a thorough licking on all the soft tissue of her bud, celebrating just how indecently spread open she was. She felt that he deliberately forced her to dwell on that indignation as he repeatedly slathered over her sensitive flesh. The persistence of the analingus enslaved her spirit, and her eyes flickered with spasms as she conceded the pleasure in what he did to her.

He licked down again, and this time he did not skip her vagina. He dove right in, and Linarei prepared herself to lose all control as he took her back to that special heaven. His licks were only a shallow penetration - but that was enough to excite the majority of her nerve endings. "Oh my, you taste so good," he murmured after a few hungry licks, before trying to devour her with several more.

Despite everything, Linarei did appreciate the compliment. He had teased her about her wetness multiple times this afternoon, but more significantly, for the last 200 years she had been incapable of producing it. Now that she had begun taking water into her body once more, she recognised her joy for her body's present over-indulgence in producing natural lubricants. The function made her feel more complete as a woman - no - as the fresh faced girl trapped eternally in the prime of youth.

'Delicious', he had described her so. His sincerity was backed by his enthusiasm as he lapped up every drop of her precious secretions, and Linarei writhed in an inescapable pleasure as her newfound humanity - and her femininity - were validated. Her firm restraints had become a blessing; had she been left a single physical liberty, her pride would have demanded she continue to resist. Instead, she was finally able to let go of her lingering guilt, and surrender her body to his skill and passion. He went back to driving his tongue in deep, making her gasp, and she offered a blissful smile that nobody would see.

And then, ever so casually, he withdrew from her pussy, and licked her there again. Her clit jolted and goose pimples invaded her thighs and butt, but this time he had brushed her nub with a feather-light touch. This time, it felt unmistakably fantastic. "Mmmmmm, yeah, like that," she found herself murmuring, and then she stiffened. If there was one guiding principal she wanted to maintain for the remainder of this ordeal, it was not to provide him any encouragement! She needed him to keep licking her, but she wanted it to happen despite her every insistence that he stop. So why couldn't she get her words right?

The licks around her clitoris continued in the same way; gentle circles that surrounded the spot and teased it, without overloading the tight clusters of nerves there. Linarei let the warmth of rapture fill her cheeks and forehead, and she sighed contentedly for having landed in such capable hands.

Yeah, he heard me, alright.

Inevitably, Barus got bolder, and he slid his tongue over her hardened pearl directly. "Ga-hah!" The lightning bolt returned, but with a manageable intensity that would foster a new addiction. Oral sex had never felt so good, and she smiled knowing there was nothing she could do about it.

He seized her hips with his hands, and his tongue flicks graduated into firmer strokes that swept across her clitoral hood with merciless repetition. She squealed and reactively bucked her hips, but he held her fast and kept going. "Eeeeeeee, no, it's too much!" The assault went on and on, and Linarei found herself unable to hold her head up, despite that it felt completely weightless. The unfamiliar suspension of her body was confusing her inner ear, and sexual pleasure became the single constant that grounded her.

She knew that she couldn't hold out for long like this. She was going to cum. Would he be able to tell when she did? Would he really spank her again? She couldn't take that chance!