The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barus seemed to delight in teasing her. "You sweet thing. Your reactions are just priceless." He stopped slapping her ass for a moment and rubbed it instead. Somehow, that rubbing felt more welcome than had he stopped touching her entirely. "I'm sure this is probably the first spanking of your life, but I've never heard of anybody squealing and squirming quite so much. I thought you were meant to be tough? A fighter of some sort, like the lady paladin masturbating behind you."

Linarei was shocked. Filipia? Masturbating? It couldn't be. She wasn't able to turn her head around far enough to see for herself, but Filipia was not denying it. With the spanks and her own complaints silenced for a moment, she heard a deep, sensual moan back there. It was a soft sound of uninhibited female pleasure. If Filipia was enjoying - no - getting off on this, then there was truly no hope for receiving any pity from her.

Seldom did Linarei entertain the company of other people, and yet, never in her life had she felt so alone. So vulnerable. Such loss of control, and the fear; she was afraid that she might start wanting something from her captor. Distressing as the spanking was, it did nothing to diminish her body's craving to be ravaged. If anything, it was making her hornier.

ASSERTION FAILED: nervous system response is 32% higher than target for class Human/Female.

It continued to haunt her, that particular line from the console log documenting the details of her resurrection. This was the reason the spanking was hurting so much, and why his present rubbing on her heated ass cheeks felt so damn good. It also explained the swelling and aching in her breasts, and why she was itching for some pressure to be applied to her pointed, suffering nipples.

It was like her new body was being pumped with an aphrodisiac that allowed one very impertinent, though strong and handsome man, to have her foaming at her cunt with just a few inappropriate touches and dirty words and promises. It was all so unexpected, and so unfair. So very, very unfair.

Barus had been careful to deliver most strikes in a well aimed upward arc, with her buttocks at the midpoint of each path he drew in the air. It was important that his hand bounced off her; following through with the spanks would not deliver the same sting, and would mark up the area a little faster than he would like. And, as he had told her, he was enjoying the sight of her ass wobbling with every spank. Her ass was like the pool of water beneath a waterfall, constantly disturbed by the endless violence, the ripples pushing out in all directions.

Her skin was now a little pink all over her cheeks, and, though he had further to take her yet, for now he was granting her a small respite. He knew that by caressing her inflamed skin, he was preparing her to suffer more from the next round of spanking. Needless to say, it was this kind of touch he got more enjoyment from. He cupped each buttock, and gently pressed his fingers into her so as to learn her ratio of muscle to fat. She was in excellent shape overall, with a respectable amount of muscle tone for a recently blossomed young woman. But she had not dedicated her body to labour or fighting, and the little extra tissue she carried in her trunk was perfect for his purposes.

Though his focus right now remained Linarei's booty, he kept a lascivious eye just a little lower. Her cleft of Venus was exposed, nestled in the little gap where her buttocks parted from one another. Barus found the colouring of her pussy lips fascinating; a vibrant violet not unlike the heavy drapes drawn to the corners of the bed, and a bold contrast amongst her otherwise milky white flesh.

It had been titillating to watch those lips while he spanked her, for they carried the blessing of youthful elasticity, and they too jiggled with each impact. Just slightly. Suddenly, he found himself unable to resist a better look - he needed only to part her thighs, and he could admire every intimate detail. And he saw no reason to hold back anymore.

"Linarei, try to stay relaxed," he cooed to her. "I'm going to look upon your womanly parts again."

"What? No!" She clenched her cheeks together, which was nowhere near as flattering a look for her back there. He gave her a quick downward smack, hard enough that she yelped in pain.

"No? I can see most of your pretty pussy anyway, I just want her to open up for me. Or we could resume the spanking right away?" He slapped her other ass cheek, and was rewarded with another frightened squeal.

"No! Please, no more of that!"

"There's going to be more either way. But if we're going to have a rest, I want to explore everything you have."

"Don't... I don't want you to," her voice was weak, and Barus placed his hands over her ass crack, and began to ease her open.

"Nooo! Stop it!" The clench came again, and Barus had to accept that she still wasn't ready to submit to the extent that she might fulfil his requests.

"Very well then," he said, only half disappointed. "We will finish the spanking. Your ass is nice and pink all over Linarei, but you should know it has to go a few shades darker yet. And if you found the warm-up a bit stingy, you're going to be in for a rude shock." Barus let the threat fester for some time while he rubbed the bottom of her right cheek - the area he intended to focus on first. His victim was sobbing quietly, verifying the efficacy of his psychological torture.

He spanked her with the upwards arc once more, and she immediately collapsed into her futile squirming. He cupped her left buttock with his free hand, and worked his fingers into her crack to combat the clenching that threatened to interfere with his work.

Ever since he had chained her into her current pose, he was aware that her pussy had been pushing out little beads of her natural lubricants. At first, her juices had served as a damning decoration for the protruding parts of her lips. But with all the spanking, squirming and clenching, her juices had smeared all between her ass cheeks and thighs, facilitating easy navigation of her intimate crevice.

Barus searched for her naughtiest entrance with his middle finger, and, wet with her own juices, he pressed just the fingertip up against her asshole.

"Hnnnnn! Hah..." it was an unspeakable intrusion, but he refrained from pushing in. After all, she was reacting like this even though he was only barely knocking on her door.

She's tight.

She was also pushing against him, trying to repel his trespass. But her lubricants were too prevalent, and he knew that with a little more pressure on his part, she would be forced to accept him.

"Not yet," Barus whispered to himself. He had barely touched her vulva thus far, and it seemed somehow only fair and proper to pay attention to her there first. He dragged his finger down her crack, and navigated her folds to give her an early taste of the penetration to come.

Linarei objected, of course. "Aiiii no, what are you- Argh!" He spanked her hard and followed through with force. Her body lurched forward, and he stalked after her with his probing finger. Inevitably, Linarei rocked back again, impaling herself on the digit that awaited her. "N-no, you can't?"

"You see, my dear. You're going to give up everything to me, or I'm going to take it just the same. I've decided not to hold back, and I'm not going to apologise for anything I do to you." She squirmed as he spoke, but his other fingers had dug in around her buttock; his grip on her was solidified. Her vagina was hot around his finger, and she surprised him with a tight squeeze as she tried her best to reject him. For her trouble, he gave her another hard spank.

"I want you to think about this small violation as I spank you," Barus explained, and he pushed in deeper, past his second knuckle. Immediately he began exploring her little oven, pressing around, rubbing and wiggling his finger. He mapped out the spongy areas of her walls, and every minute ridge and valley. "But keep in mind it is just a taste. A tease if you like, for both of us. But fear not, I still intend to properly use your body as only a man can, once you've been suitably disciplined."

Linarei quieted, and he wondered what kind of mix of terror and sexual anticipation she was battling. He resumed spanking that same spot at the bottom of her right buttock, again with the upward, circular stingy swats. "Yei! Fa, fa, fa, fa-yargh!" If the priestess had planned to stay silent, she failed almost immediately.

He smacked her again and again in exactly the same spot, over and over. She screamed and cried and made small pleas for mercy, but he kept going. As threatened, that single finger remained sunk inside her the whole time. His constant awareness of her warm wetness drove him to spank her with lustful abandon, and he savoured the exquisite sensations of her frequently contracting pussy.

The skin upon her buttock was now hot and red, but he was taking her beyond that. He was working up a bruise that would remain a sore reminder for her of her punishment - particularly each time she sat down - for the next few days or so.

And when she sits on this lovely booty, she will also re-live my first trespass into her.

He rubbed firmer circles inside her, teasing her g-spot and creating a juxtaposition of pleasure with her pain. More importantly, by exploiting her in two ways at once, he was linking the sensations together in her memory.

"Nnnnnnn, oooooh..." Filipia's complaints from her own self-abuse were only partially restrained. She tried not to let the participants on the bed hear her, but at this point she would have been amazed if they hadn't. She had started by teasing up and down the length of her labia with her finger, and when her clit started feeling really good, she licked her fingers, and concentrated her rubbing there.

Watching the former Archpriestess get her ass tenderised like a big piece of meat was pushing all the right buttons for the Primordial Paladin. Her shrill cries and her little pleas were somehow an immense turn on; it was just such a novelty to hear anything from her that wasn't either a command backed by absolute authority, or her mocking laughter. Seeing her put so harshly into her new place seemed like an appropriate step. A necessary transition.

When Barus went as far as to violate the girl's vagina, Filipia's eyes and mouth went wide with erotic fascination. "I wonder what that's like," she whispered to herself. She pushed one finger inside, and gasped as it slid so easily down her secret canal. She doubted the experience compared to being violated by the man, and to compensate, she immediately added a second finger.

Filipia experimented with different strokes as she watched Linarei get spanked on the same patch of flesh, turned crimson before her eyes. The hand she had inside her tunic was giving her a tease that had become inadequate. She could force her bra out of the way and attend to her perked up nipples, but she decided she would be better off with both hands working inside her panties.

She licked the fingers of her left hand and slid them underneath the other, straight onto her swollen clitoris. The pleasure came as a jolt that made her arch her back into the chair. She eased into a gentle rhythm, rubbing circles over her fleshy hood.

"Mmmmmmm," she groaned deeply as she stimulated her sex on two fronts, finally attracting the attention of Barus. He turned around and looked at her, watched her sitting on the edge of her seat and leaning back. Her feet were spread open on either side of her hips to increase her access, though he wouldn't have seen much more than the impression of both hands working down the front of her pants. She didn't mind - this was just enough exhibitionism on her part to get off that little bit more effectively.

Filipia smiled at him, and mouthed, 'spank her.' He made a bit of a show of struggling to pry his eyes away from her, and delivered another hard smack to that same part of Linarei's bottom that now looked purple and bruised. She squealed and kicked her bare little feet in a fashion that Filipia found adorable. Probably, that was the expected response during a hard spanking - though she was sure Linarei's punishment was already more severe than what was common.

She stared at Barus' finger working inside her mistress, and in her mind's eye she replaced her own fingers with his. She whispered, "yes, press into me like that," and then she moaned again - loudly. This time, she didn't catch herself, for she suddenly realised that she no longer cared what those upon the bed thought of her. Just a little longer now. She intensified the circles she was making around her oh-so-sensitive clitoris, and her combined assault on her girl-parts made her dizzy.

Linarei was not accustomed to enduring pain or torment. But here she was. She was much too proud to beg or cry, and yet, she did so - over and over again, continuously without restraint.

The accumulative effect of being spanked in the same spot was killing her. The targeted area burned so fiercely, it was a wonder Barus hadn't scalded his hand. The occupation of his thick finger deep inside her made her want to die right then and there, though she couldn't deny the physical pleasure of his insidious massaging of her internal walls. When the spanks hurt too much for her to bear, she tried to move her bottom out of harm's way. When that didn't save her from the next blow, she screamed. And when that did not deter her tormentor from striking her yet again, she sobbed pitifully.

And just when she couldn't stand it a moment longer, he gave pause to his sadistic labour. "I have good news for you," his voice came to her from behind, though it sounded kind of distant from where she resided in her isolated world of anguish and lust. "That is all I'll do in that spot. You'll come to appreciate my work later on when you try to sit on it. Now I'm going to finish giving you a nice colour all over this obscenely large tushy of yours."

'Obscenely Large.' Did she really just hear him say that?! Slowly, he withdrew his finger from her body. The end of the violation came as a relief, but only to her conscious mind. Her body had been responding to his stimulation by providing swelling to the area and increasing her lubrication, and she felt loss now that the pressure was suddenly taken away. The conflict between Linarei's mind and body confused her, and she hated herself for giving in on any level.

Barus continued, "I mean, I must say. It's taking a little longer than what I'm used to - you've got about twice as much land to plough here as my wife did." That bastard! Her terror was put aside in a moment. Linarei had always maintained supreme confidence in her physical loveliness, and was always ready to utilise her extraordinary beauty to her advantage. So hearing this nobody-commoner make such comments... was he actually comparing her unfavourably to his long dead wife? So insolent! It enraged her more than any physical torture he could have conjured up.

But she said nothing. She was too helpless to be making any more threats, and cursing the man to his face had evidently got her nowhere.

"Eek!" Linarei shrieked when the spanking resumed; a large open palm slap to her left cheek that had cooled somewhat. It didn't sting as much as that overworked spot had by the end, but it was still enough to make her just about jump out of her skin. She couldn't endure much more of this. But what could she do?

He kept spanking her, alternating between cheeks randomly and varying the intensity and direction of his attacks. As before, every single swat made this or that side wobble dramatically. 'Obscenely large', that was how he had described her ass. She had never thought she was anything less than perfect back there, but surely an appropriately proportioned backside wouldn't feel so damn uncomfortable on account of its own jiggling?

Smack! "No-yargh!" Linarei was reduced to reacting hysterically to each stinging blow. She squealed and lurched forwards. Her breasts swung about painfully, and, though she knew she was putting on just the show he wanted, she had already lost all control.

Still, there had to be something she could do to get him to stop! What had he said to her a little earlier? 'I'm going to look upon your womanly parts now.' Would he stop if she let him do... that? It should have been unthinkable to give him the satisfaction of any submission on her part, but she was at her limit.

To her dread, his swats began to hone in on the bottom of her left cheek, and then began accumulating there - just as he had done on the other side. The sting of the repetition increased, and Linarei wore her dismay as a feverish sneer. There was no way she could endure that all over again! If... that would make him stop... could she actually bring herself to do it?

Barus' spanks were now light and rapid, with his palm shaped to cup the bottom of her buttock with every strike. It was a technique that covered more of her skin, but sacrificed a little sting for a duller, deeper thud. But mostly he did it to better feel her gorgeous ass as he went.

Her whole butt was now red all over, save for that one spot that looked much worse. The area he currently tended to would not be too far behind. Her cries and whimpers were adorable, but he was starting to pity her. His hot blood had inspired him to spank her more harshly than he had intended - but then again - had such a punishment ever been more deserved?

Behind him, there came the deep, somewhat pained sound of a mature woman gripped by a powerful orgasm. He had checked on Filipia a couple of times during the spanking. He loved that she had shown him her favour by masturbating so openly in his presence, but instead of turning around again and risking putting her off her moment of ecstasy, he spanked his victim harder to ensure he put on the best possible show. Linarei's whimpers became wails, and Filipia's orgasm seemed to linger on and on, punctuated by spurts of desperate gasps for air.

"W-wait! Please!" It wasn't the first time Linarei had resorted to begging, but he was close enough to the end that he was ready to humour her. "Is this..." the tremor in her voice seemed to course through her body and resurface over her suspended thighs. "Is this what you want?"

No amount of bullying could have brought him this kind of satisfaction. Linarei, by her own volition, slowly lifted a knee off the bed and pushed it out wider. Her battered buttocks finally conceded their task of protecting her genitals, and she was laid out bare for him. The more discreet view that he had been enjoying thus far had certainly increased his anticipation of this moment, and now that it was here, his body neglected to breathe.

He had seen her beautiful pussy well enough a little earlier, but she had been on her back then. On her knees, it was a completely different look. Her outer labia looked more bunched and curved, and her wet purple lips jutted out lewdly, as if pouting and begging to be sucked on. Yes, that was precisely what he should do.

"You took some convincing though, didn't you, little priestess? A little wider, and I'll end your spanking early."

"B-but... my bottom is so... won't making it go wider look even bigger?"

How precious.

Apparently his jeers had made an impact. Her ass was a little bigger than expected for a girl of her size, but that was the point. He wanted to see it presented as gloriously as possible. "Yes, Linarei, your tushy is a bit too big for my tastes. Even like this, your body is trying to keep secrets from me. Spread yourself wider, so that I can look upon your asshole."