The Prime of Autumn

Story Info
A writer and his wife take advantage of a warm autumn eve.
2.2k words
4.47
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet autumn evening, the quiet darkness of the study enveloping me as I worked on another boring article for some faceless blog about... something or other. The work was droll, but at least it paid well. The only light in the study was the glow of the laptop as it illuminated my tired countenance, the only sound the near constant tapping of fingers on keys. Freelancing was like this sometimes, just endless hours laboring away at what was essentially nonsense...

Just as I took a moment to stretch my strained back, the door swung open and light flooded the room. I covered my eyes as Kayla strode into the study and turned on the lamp in the corner to disturb the comfortable shroud of black that I had so carefully maintained.

Kayla exudes an imposing presence. At six foot tall with an athletic, lithe figure, she easily dominated any room she was in; doubly so contrasted by my own slightly doughy, weak looking form. As she walked towards me, her deliberate strides and devilish smile belied her intent.

"You know, you could warn me before you do something like that." I strain my eyes as they adjust to the brightness that invaded the space, a dazzling coup here to occupy my time.

"I could, but we both know you'd just ask me to let you work." Her waist length auburn hair, meticulously worked into a single braid, swung mischievously behind her, like a scorpion's tail ready to strike. As she moved behind me, she firmly grabbed my shoulders.

"Of course, because I need to work. These articles don't write themselves after all."

"We both know that isn't true," she said, her voice dripping with intent, "Besides, you've been in here for hours, and I want some attention."

"Give me another twenty minutes, I'm almost done with this one." I moved to continue my work, but she simply spun my chair around and grabbed my thighs.

"You said that twenty minutes ago. Besides, I wasn't asking." She moved her lithe fingers into the brunette curls of my hair, taking a firm grip as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. You could say many things about Kayla, but subtle wasn't one of them. She trapped me in that furious kiss for what felt like an eternity, literally taking my breath away and refusing to let me get another desperately needed breath. Her constant physical activity had left her lungs infinitely more robust than my own, and she loved to exploit that fact for all it was worth.

Finally, just as my vision was starting to fade, she breathed deeply into my lungs, bringing me back from the brink. She pulled away and relaxed her grip on my hair, her jade eyes glinting with a primal hunger I knew all too well.

"I guess I could take a little bit of a break..." I murmured,

"Again, I wasn't asking." She practically tore the shirt off of my chest, playfully nibbling her way down my body as she furiously worked off my jeans. I knew better than to struggle against her when she had captured her prey like this. Not that I ever wanted to. Her domineering personality and direct attitude always sapped what little resistance I could muster, and she was in rare form this evening.

As she pulled away my jeans, my already rigid member sprang up, hungry for the attention she was all too ready to give. She took it in her hand and gave a few half-hearted strokes. "Well, looks like you're pretty eager tonight as well."

I blushed with embarrassment. Even after two years of marriage, she always knew just what to say to make me red. "Working on these articles has been stressful. I could use a little relief, that's all."

She gave the tip a playful nip. I jumped ever so slightly, and her arms moved over my legs and pinned them beneath her like immovable restraints. "Well we can't have that..." she whispered coquettishly, before slowly sliding my quivering rod past her ravenous lips. She flicked her tongue against the tip, causing me to squirm beneath her iron limbs. I could feel the smile curl across her lips even as she worked her way down to the root of my shaft. She began to slowly pick up speed, her tongue working all of the most sensitive parts of my member. It was equal parts excruciating and exhilarating: the intense sensation, the complete restraint, the softness of her lips. It was all too much, overriding my ability to climax even as it brought me so infuriatingly close to release.

I moved my hands to her head, working my fingers slowly into her hair. I made a vain attempt to pull her away from her determined assault on my sanity, but there was no stopping her until she was satisfied. I tried more and more desperately to pull her away, but she only increased her furious attack on my enraged member. My world became a haze of lust and desire until she finally relinquished her siege on my senses, leaving me panting heavily as it all overwhelmed me.

She stood up, bringing her full height to bear as she stood over me. "Well?" she asked, the hint of lust in her voice betraying her dominant tone. "Are you going to get me out of these clothes or not?"

In my haze of electrifying need, I nodded weakly. I stood from my chair, my legs quivering and struggling to keep my own five foot eleven form standing, and slid my hands slowly up her taut, muscular sides until my fingers caught on her sports bra. As I did so, I delicately kissed my way up her firm stomach and up to her neck. She may have me weak in the knees, but the light brush of my lips against her neck caused a similar, if not as intense, reaction in herself.

She softly raised her arms as I slid the form fitting garment over her head and off of her body, her braid falling back down to her waist as I threw the sports bra aside. I slowly moved my kisses from her neck down to her small breasts, lightly sucking and flicking my tongue over her rigid nipples. As I did, that burning need that had quieted to a smoldering desire burst to life again, and she pushed me to the ground with an alarming force. Before I could even process the shift from vertical to horizontal, she had ripped away her shorts and was sitting on my face, grinding her dripping sex into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her legs and got to work.

As I firmly moved my tongue over her slit, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and ground my face harder against her burning passion. For nearly a full minute and a half she pressed herself against me, before finally raising herself enough that I could take a breath. The fiery scent of her desire filled my lungs as I inhaled, only for her to force herself back down, her quiet fury finally giving way to desperate moans of pleasure. Before long, she shuddered as her body quaked, her orgasm ripping its way through her entire being. She fell to the ground at my side, both of us gasping for air after such a wild ordeal.

Kayla lay there for a moment, drinking in the aftershocks of her explosive release as she waited for the real prize she had been pushing for...

Almost as soon as the thought crossed my mind, a hand wrapped around my throat. Andrew's switch had finally flipped. With a swiftness that belied his average physique, he was on top of me. His hazel eyes flared with wild passion, as he pressed his lips against mine for a feral kiss. As our lips broke away, I pulled my head forward, trying to prolong contact with his animal passion. When I did, his head whipped to the side as he violently dug his teeth into my shoulder. I gasped in surprised pleasure as his teeth clamped down, draining the strength from me almost as swiftly as it drained my desire for control.

His grip around my throat tightened. I could feel it closing up as the air was cut off from my lungs. As his mouth moved violently to my breasts, I let myself slowly slip into the fading sensation of suffocation, until my neck relaxed and Andrew instinctively released his grip. He may be running on furious passion and primal desire, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. When he had mauled my breasts to his satisfaction (and mine, if I was being honest), Andrew brought himself to his knees. He wasn't an imposing figure most of the time, but with his hair wildly disheveled and his eyes raging with hunger, his broad form became intimidating.

He moved his hands to my legs and spread them open, his rigid member pulsing with unrestrained need before my aching womanhood. In the blink of an eye, he buried his cock inside of me. A long moan escaped my lips. While he wasn't a well endowed man, his desperate hunger never failed to shatter my self-control. He slammed his throbbing rod all the way to the base again and again, his gluttonous desire overwhelming his composed demeanor. Unlike my coy domination play, he never tried to tease me or toy with me when he was like this. With single minded fury, he ravenously devoured my all too willing pussy.

But his desire outstripped his physical limitations. After awhile, his eyes started to dim as his body struggled to keep up with his unwavering will. He fell to the floor beside me, unable to keep going as at such a desperate pace. Even as he panted for air, he reached over and pulled me on top of him, still determined to reach climax even now. More than willing to oblige, I straddled his hips and slowly lowered myself onto his rapidly pulsing cock. If he wasn't able to keep up the pace, surely I could get by with a little teasing before he caught his breath...

I took his wrists in my hands and pinned them above his head, my braid falling over my shoulders to tickle his cheek. Unlike earlier though, he was more than willing to fight back. He struggled against my grip, twisting and jerking in an attempt to break free, but it wasn't enough. I sat there for a moment, admiring his senseless struggle, when he suddenly thrust his hips forward, driving me into the air before I crashed back down on his throbbing cock. The violent reaction caught me off guard just enough to loosen my grip; that was all he needed. His hands broke free and gripped my hips tightly. I knew what was coming next.

With renewed fury, he began fiercely driving his raging member inside of me, his grip on my hips pulling me down to slam his rod deeper into my hungry depths. He kept a terrifying pace, and my eyes rolled back slightly as a long moan tore itself from my mouth. As he came closer to climax, his thrusts became more and more desperate, sending wave after wave of pleasure crashing through my body.

Finally, his silence broke as he whispered, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes! That's it, cum for me! Cum inside me!" I screamed, my own orgasm building up inside of me at the thought.

And with one final, sundering thrust and a sudden passionate embrace, I could feel his seed rushing into me. In the same moment my own orgasm ripped through my body like an electrical fire, and I held him close as I quivered on top of him.

When he was finally spent, his entire body went limp at once, and I gently laid him down on the floor before laying beside him. Propping my head on one hand as I lay the other over him, I watched patiently as he desperately caught his breath.

After a few moments, Andrew chuckled. "Well, I guess I'm not getting any writing done for the rest of the night."

Kayla tenderly played with the curls of his hair. She loved pulling them straight, then watching them bounce back into little drills. "Probably not, no. But at least you're not stressed anymore."

"I'm so exhausted I couldn't be stressed if I wanted to!" He finally managed to get his breathing under control, and turned to hold Kayla. "Totally worth it though."

"Of course it was. I was there, after all!" Kayla giggled. She snuggled close to him as the warm, post-sex afterglow radiated between them.

He gingerly examined her shoulder, where he had bit her in a state of passionate madness. "Are you okay? I didn't go too far again, did I?"

She smiled. "No, you're fine. How are you doing? I went pretty hard at your face this time, I didn't hurt your nose or anything?"

"No, no, I'm fine." He slowly stroked her hair, his hand trailing down her braid as he did. He loved a lot of things about his wife, but her braid was definitely one of his favorites. She had considered cutting it off at one point, and while he didn't say so at the time, he had internally pleaded that she wouldn't.

They laid on the floor for a long time, longer than either of them cared to track. As they did, they drank in each other's presence, until finally they fell asleep; two loving partners, embracing each other on the hardwood floor.