The Prince Beach Ch. 01: Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't see or even begin to guess what he was going to do next. Her head was tilted so far back from the hair pulling, her throat exposed, that all she could see was the vast blue of the sky and the tops of the heads in the crowd behind her. What could Ruth possibly be thinking right now?

Her breath grew ragged from fear and humiliation, and Hassan only continued to skim his hand across her abdomen in tantalizing whorls and swirls.

He drew the backs of his fingers up her sensitive side, and finally came to tease her soft side boob, left uncovered by her traitorous white bikini. His fingertips dared to roam over the thin fabric of her top, and Eve gasped around her gag. A shiver escaped her as they made contact first with one nipple, and then the other, slowly exploring the surface of her tits. Man, that felt good. Her eyes fluttered closed against her will, blocking out the glare of the sun and the sea of faces looking on at the spectacle.

He took one breast into his hand and massaged rhythmically, working Eve into a fever. She suppressed a whimper as her back arched ever so slightly more into the guard's grip. Now maybe this was exactly what she had wanted. She had thought that her tits needed attention. And here she was, bound and gagged, getting exactly what she had wished for.

"You bore me, Hassan! I said teach her a lesson, not take her to dinner! Hurry up, let's see some action. I want to get my hands on her!" Hakim's voice came from his unseen post. Eve had almost forgotten that he was there.

The crowd murmured as they realized Hakim meant full well to make Eve his choice for the day. Some groans of disappointment, but also wondering whispers. The prince had never conducted his choice in this way before. Their audience was intrigued.

"Yes, my prince," was Hassan's reply. He held onto Eve for a too-long moment after this command was issued, and then he snapped into motion.

Eve let out a muffled grunt as she found herself shoved back on the table. Her shoulders ached from the impact with the glass tabletop. Panicked with the unknown of what Hassan was about to do to her, she struggled against the two pairs of hands that were again on her shoulders. Hassan's weight and skin lifted off of her. After so long pressed against his body, a cool breeze swept along pools of his sweat that had formed along the lines of their skin.

The fire in Eve's pussy burned brighter at being bent over again. Her legs spread apart to stabilize herself, she could feel the vulnerability of her cunt, and all the eyes on her mound between her legs. All the eyes on the wet spot on her white bikini bottoms. It made her wish she had shaved better that morning.

That fire spread to her ass cheek as Hassan's hand made contact with her flesh.

An indignant cry flew from Eve's gagged mouth.

She twisted her head to look back at him with fury blazing in her eyes. His grin met her glare from beneath his neatly oiled beard, and he indicated for her to keep looking into his eyes with one hand. To hell with that!

Eve snapped around again to break eye contact, only to find the smooth hands of the prince forcing her to look at the guard.

She couldn't see the prince's face as he spoke to her.

"No, you're going to look at him. Watch him while he plays with you, my moon."

She shuddered at his greasy words, but her attention returned to her situation when Hassan struck her ass again, several quick slaps across both cheeks.

"Shall we see if she's wet yet, my pets?" Hakim shouted at the audience. Always needing to remind visitors to his beach exactly who they belonged to while they were there.

A cheer rose up from the surrounding onlookers, and Eve thought she could hear Ruth's voice among them.

Hassan's hands were back again, squeezing and massaging her hot cheeks, working the tops of her thighs and her lower back, eager to follow his master's desires.

Prince Rahal gave a nod to Hassan, "You heard them."

But Hassan, still the teasing type, took his time. To what end? He had shown unusual restraint for a male guard given full reign over a female concubine. To supply suspense to the crowd? He must have a special relation with the prince to enjoy such privileges of agency that allowed him to carry out the prince's orders at his own leisurely pace.

His hands traveled from her cheeks down the backs of her legs, and back up again. Eve watched the mischief in his eyes grow as he made eye contact with her, just as his fingers made contact with her pussy, hot with flames from all that had happened to her. This time she couldn't catch her reaction in time, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head for the briefest of seconds. Thankfully, Hakim didn't see. But Hassan did.

His hand lingered on the crotch of her bikini bottoms, with just enough pressure to let her know he was there, telling her there was nothing she could do about it. Gazes still locked, she noticed his eyes were brown.

The fabric was so thin that his fingers easily found the track between her pussy lips as he slowly began to rub her snatch, up and down and back again. Could the crowd see through the bathing suit now? Eve's entire body was on fire from this one point of contact, from the rough treatment, from the domination she had undergone.

Oh man, she could see the huge length of his cock straining against his underwear.

Hassan's second hand came to join his first, but she didn't feel that hand on her pussy, and his actions were obscured from view. Suddenly, she felt the beach air on her bare pussy lips as Hassan pulled aside her soaked, now nearly-transparent, bottoms. Hassan shifted ever so slightly to cover her from the view of the crowd. That can't be right.

A gasp escaped her lips, drowned out by the gag. She renewed her indignant struggling. The prince went from grasping her face with his cool hands to fiercely yanking her hair, making her eyes water once more.

"Stop that! You should know better than that, pet," Hakim growled.

The prince forced her to continue watching as Hassan vulgarly displayed his middle finger to her. Her eyes tracked that finger as it slowly moved down toward her pussy. Her gaze snapped to the guard's again, right as he ran his digit up and down the slick, silken skin of her folds.

Eve couldn't stop the shiver that shook her. She was absolutely soaked, and it felt so good to have him touch her. His fat finger continued that same track between her pussy lips, getting more and more covered in her juices. He slid into her, sinking his finger all the way to the hilt into her cunt.

This time when her eyes rolled back into her head, Hakim took notice.

"You like that, don't you, you little bitch. My little bitch. That's right. Moan for Hassan here. I want to hear that voice of yours," Hassan said to her, a vicious edge to his words. His tone sent more heat to her core as Hassan slowly pulled his finger out and pumped back in, once.

Despite herself, she did moan then. She was enjoying the attention too much, and she couldn't refuse a direct order from such a predator.

Hakim leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Good girl," he said.

Rising up again, Hakim addressed Hassan. "That's enough for now, my friend."

With an obedient bow of the head, Hassan withdrew his finger from Eve's flooded folds and triumphantly raised his arm into the air. His finger gleamed with Eve's juices in the midday sun, and the crowd let out another roaring cheer.

All Eve noticed was the absence of that glorious touch.

"What a way to start my time with you!" the prince exclaimed. "Let's get a move on then, shall we?" he said to the rest of his guard.

Eve was hoisted upright for the first time in what felt like a lifetime, and she found herself being escorted away from where she and her friend had so innocently started their day on the beach. Eve twisted and turned the best she could to try and get a glimpse back at Ruth, to speak through pleading eyes and furrowed brows, but she couldn't spot her anywhere in the crowd, not with the other guards restraining her so tightly, forcing her to move her legs against her will.

Eve's resistance crumbled as the party marched farther and farther away from Ruth. Her feet dragging in the sand, she could only resign herself to see what was to come next. And hope she would make it out intact.

12